People with no religion are WEAK and shape WEAK societies

People with no religion are WEAK and shape WEAK societies.

i agree

Atheism violates the NAP

>found the atheist in denial

>tfw militiaman jews and militant atheists are the same thing.

dumb frogposter

Wtf I love murder and violence now

Communism is Jewish.

atheist*

read a history book

went to church today for first time in 20 years
praise the lord

atheism is the comfortable intellectual-escape card for normie retards who don't have the intellectual capacity or moral integrity to meditate on any universal truths beyond "we live and then die and that's it so i do what i want."

a philosophy they shit out in three milliseconds.

and when atheist-tard faggots like bill nye these normie know-nothing shitings can just attach themselves to their names and feel smart and in the right.

*with

So the atheist is using a reaper drone?

i disagree, dogmatic religions which they always are come crumbling down as soon as you introduce rationalism.

No, they just whine about Christianity on Reddit.

fixed that for you

>Not being a moral pagan but a cultural old Catholic

>killing people over which made up invisible man you believe in
really activates those almonds

>militant jew
you mean the people who govern the us military

jewish born atheists.
read a book

That's much worse than being a whiny Christian on Sup Forums.

Maybe you should start looking into the people who have been the driving force behind communism from the start. All jewish.

Why do religioncuck poltards pretend to be righteous and morally superior?

A lot of ideas from the Bible are in direct contradiction with the shit Sup Forums wants

Wanting to genocide non whites, lying to your people via propaganda, hating people for being brown, being against race mixing, being racist, etc are all denounced in the Bible as acts that only subhumans would perpetrate

So, Sup Forums is either
1) a shitpit of hypocritical trash who criticizes atheist for being "morally irresponsible" when they can't even follow their own teachings

2) a shitpit of insencere larpers who only use religion to push their ideas of genocide, disdain for nonwhites, etc on society

Both are equally subhuman in my opinion

Religion resorts to violence and murder, atheism doesn't resort to violence and murder.

Atheists BTFO. How will they ever recover???

>Violence and killing
>Bad

Trump is my religion

Because a shotgun and a bomb vest make you "strong".
See this is why we cant take you seriously.

I think part of it is due to the massive influx of american rednecks Sup Forums had during the american election, and they've sadly stuck around.
Religious people are predisposed to ignore whatever inconsistencies there are in their world view to avoid conflict.

you can defend your family with a shot gun and bomb vest, you can't defend yourself with a keyboard (at least not for long).

Nice Christcuck moralizing
>Having the willpower to and the means of killing others isn't strength
What is strength user?

i'd like to see you defend your family with a bomb vest, i dont need a bomb vest or a shotgun because in my society there are no cunts with shotguns and bomb vests trying to attack my family.

not a christcuck, where did you get that anyway?

yet

hoping bad things on others doesnt make your shithole any better, but it might make you feel a bit better about the shithole, so keep going, please.

Science doesn't explain why. It cant explain morals. Why shouldnt I kill you etc...

Religion in a sense is the morality our civilization built.

i am not hoping, it's just facts, that's why i used the word "yet", since it's already happening but it's only starting

thats like saying earth is gonna be a unhospitable hellhole in just a few hundred years because of global warming, except we have way more things to support global warming than we have of a wave of terrorism hitting Finland, a small norther neutral country. Sorry Brazil, you cant talk about possible shit in other countries when your own is in such terrible shape.

you seem based finn. good job.