Redpill me on redbull and energy drinks. What is the thing around them...

Redpill me on redbull and energy drinks. What is the thing around them? I drink atleast 2 cans a day of redbull without ever thinking about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/high-doses-of-vitamin-b-supplements-linked-to-lung-cancer-risk-but-theres-a-twist-0/
foxnews.com/health/2016/11/02/mans-energy-drink-habit-caused-hepatitis.html
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/08/27/four-cups-coffee-day-could-slash-chance-early-death/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Drinking the Taurine Jew

Well I can't really judge with the whole cocaine and all

too much sugar

how are the jews in on redbull?

What the fuck, quit drinking it so often. You will not feel any better drinking it like that, but you will damage your stomach organs as well.

It's literal poison and should be illegal

i don't get why its poison but any 7 year old can buy it.

What is so bad about them.

Say goodbye to your liver

You'll get the same effect by drinking black coffee and it's healthier

too much vitamin B can accelerate lung cancer in smokers

iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/high-doses-of-vitamin-b-supplements-linked-to-lung-cancer-risk-but-theres-a-twist-0/

too much vitamin B can cause hepatitis

foxnews.com/health/2016/11/02/mans-energy-drink-habit-caused-hepatitis.html

I try to drink only one a day

>Paying $2 for a sugary, caffeine drink
Why don't you just go to Amazon and buy caffeine pills?

Stupid amounts of sugar. Increases your insulin resistance, causes type 2 diabetes over time and turns you into a fat piece of shit.

Just drink coffee

I've actually done that.
It's cheap and they work well.

$12 for 200 capsules with 200 mg of caffeine each. Don't feel jittery like I do if I drink a large coffee

NutraFX Caffeine Pills 200mg

>coffee is healthy
stupid american education

Two cans is excessive, take it from me. I used to drink 4 or 5 cans at one point (I had problems in life and it 'helped'). At one point I felt my heart go out if rhytm or something, not sure of exact name of the condition.. Went cold turkey then.

I suspect the ingredients themselves are harmless but when put together and consumed in excess they become quite dangerous. I still have 2-3 cans a week but I try not to go over that.

Better alternative is coffee or just get some caffeine pills, wash them down with orange juice or something non carbonated and less unhealthy.

It's the Austrian secret weapon.

Where we failed with direct war (WW1) and indirect war (WW2) we will succeed by getting everyone addicted to Red Bull.

>smoking a cigar once a week is healthier than smoking a pack of cigarettes every day
>hurrr durr this guy says smoking cigars is healthy
eurocucks at their best

>taurine is jewish
>there's cocaine in red bull
and you wonder why people think you're an idiot.

nobody thinks that, fucking leaf. you just making shit up.

Enjoy mohammed cock

On mobile now.

Thanks for source. I started feeling shittier and shittier. Still young with a good diet so the damage should be repairable by my body.

Lol coffe can't be actually damaging...

I think one a day or every two days will be fine, just don't mix it with alcohol

it's not

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/08/27/four-cups-coffee-day-could-slash-chance-early-death/

Too much sugar is really bad for you. It can not only make you into a lard ass, it can lead to hypoglycemia, which can develop into diabetes.
If you need energy, drink coffee, black (maybe use 2% milk if you want to cut the acidity).

Uhm... vodka redbull is like the maindrink i have all the time i drink...

High-fructose corn syrup is federally subsidized in order to create a surplus and an unhealthy population that is dependent on healthcare controlled by (((them))). Lots of fags like you drinking sugary energy drinks are one of the many results from this.

2 gives almost max boost.
Combine one with painkillers for best effect

marketing scam. placebo and advertising.

the only active ingredient that is scientifically proven to be a stimulant in red bull is caffeine.

and even in a can of red bull it's not particularly high.

don't fall for energy drink meme. if you need a stimulant, either get caffeine or something harder like amphetamines. modafinal or cocaine.

welp, you have a decision to make

Mid-tem problems from energy drink consumption:
>Insomnia
>Obesity
>Dependance (you won't only feel you don't perform the same without them, you'll also see how your personality changes)
>Hemorroids if you're a sedentary person

Long-term problems:
>Stretch marks (the huge amount of sugar not only will make you get fat, it will also coat your cells making it harder to get oxygen making your skin weak and easy to tear once you gain weight).
>Infections (next step after your skin turns to shit your immune system will follow. You'll get fungus infections and other derivatives much easier).
>Heart and breathing problems that will also lead to apnea.
>Eroded teeth (not only cavities, but your teeth will become transparent and thinner).

I'm prety sure I'm forgetting something but most of those side effects are granted if you drink a single can per day once you reach 30. You can still get many of those effects early in life if you abuse it.

Yes same with smoking.

Combine with everything unhealty really...

Oh you know......

Ze Kikensteiner Moving His Z Motto into the Crypto Spotlight

What a Champion selling Red Shampoo.....

The words Red Mercury pop into my head seeing his agenda.

>drinking atleast 2 cans a day of redbull without ever thinking about it.

Enjoy your diabetes, cancer and liver complications when you hit the age of 40.

when I read that I was under the impression he can't say anything against it because he abuses cocaine

A total sham poo of a drink....a small can, and way too much aluminum for a real solid bomb making tool for the recent "REBEL" antifags....

Oh yeah he's ready to launch

I see what you did there

Enjoy your heart attack

That's what I was forgetting. Diabetes and that thing you get when your liver works like shit and your toes hurt when you walk.

Consuming society, smart ads which tell you its cool to drink them. I just never realised how bad they are for you until i started to have aches.
Heil helvetia 88
I'm 24 been abusing them for 2 years. So i should be fine. I am very thin and the regular check ups i have are fine, still some mid-term porblems i have noticed.

Hepatitis yea....

what does Redbull cost in Switzerland?

In the US they are around $2.50 per can, but cheaper if you buy them by the case at costco.

Gout disease. Just found it.

>I drink atleast 2 cans a day of redbull without ever thinking about it.

enjoy your irregular heartbeat and trouble breathing. unless you lift, of course.

also, you know what sorta people are buying that shit in bulk?

distressed and depressed normies, single mothers, fat, balding obese greasy looking and absolutely disgusting NEETs and neckbeards as well as dumb teens.

I see those people all the time waiting in line at the grocery store so they can check-out.

Pathetic is what that is. Join the coffee and tea masterrace or stay retarded and keep fucking with your god-given still-but-soon-not-so-healthy system.

see:
I just used the same eurologic you did.

Part of the genetic mods of the races into a carnivorous and ultimately accidentally diseased culture by forging alliances to skirt around the research into these additives in his drinks.

The sham poo is then creative enough to tell everyone that SUGAR is the cause of the problem cutting off trade with Caribbean countries like Haiti that need it, and moving the majority of these drinks onto the shelf with SUCRALOSE and ASPARTAME.....

Which by the way cause a side effect called Anal Leakage......that is a weird but true fact of their additives.

You'll get just about the same effect with a nice cup of tea and a B-vitamin pill, minus a ton of sugar and the other crap.

Yea they cost around 3-4$ in shops, 5-8 in bars/clubs.

Agreed. Thank you.

Thank you all. Op here i changed to mobile as mentioned had to leave my pc.

Qudas confirmed.

it's been nerfed to sugar water you're just wasting your money trying to catch a buzz

>being addicted to the caffeinated jew
cocaine is the white mans energy.

the worst thing in them is the sugar. youve fallen for the dr. oz meme

the sugar is indeed bad and it's entirely possible to go without. I actually should look for alternatives to sweeten my coffee. maybe honey will do perfectly fine.

Sugar is detrimental only in absence of nutrients. Sugar increases metabolism, which in turn increases wellbeing via more efficient production of neurosteroids. Not counting shady additives, energy drinks are not even that unhealthy:

>sugar
>taurine
>vitamins
>caffeine

All of these are beneficial to health in certain contexts.

What makes them so poisenous than as everybody else is stating here?

redbull is my go to substitute for coffee since that gives me full blown panic attacks and I have no idea why

honey is terrible in coffee

Nothing really. Are you better off not drinking them? Most likely. Are they semi-literal poison? No. Go ahead if you enjoy them, eat a balanced diet and are otherwise healthy. Red Bull is perhaps the cleanest energy drink in terms of additives.

Thanks for your medical analysis, Dr. Retard.

Two possibilities:

1. Taurine acts on GABA receptors and calms you down

2. Lack of sugar/energy. Caffeine increases metabolic needs, and energy drinks have enough complementary sugar to avoid problems. Sugar is anti-cortisol. Do you get problems if you eat a huge meal with coffee?

Reminder