According to Sup Forums this man is genetically and culturally inferior

According to Sup Forums this man is genetically and culturally inferior.

just doing it for the gibs

bump

Somebody stop that looter

According to me black culture is still black culture regardless if a black guy is doing his job or not.

nice photoshop, fgt

>what are averages
>what are outliers

>a job is gibs

hello NEET

>According to Sup Forums
Sup Forums isn't one person

>this man is genetically and culturally inferior.
source? do you have evidence of someone saying this? do you have evidence of 100% of users on Sup Forums saying this? or even 51%(a majority)?

No, you don't.

GET THAT MAN AWAY FROM THE KIDS

WHAT THE FUCK

Generally blacks are inferior, that doesn't mean everyone is. Learn 2 statistics you dumb faggot, when Sup Forums hates niggers we mean on a whole level not an individual level.

THIS!
Taking advantage of disasters to loot shops is one thing. Kidnapping children is a whole new level of evil.

>Black man stealing 2 white kids

OP what is you're point?

because you need a high degree of intelligence and a refined culture in order to rescue children from knee-deep water

they might have let him out because of the hurricane but so what? he didn't even bother to lose his fucking prison jumpsuit. Does he think he's not going right back in just because he scored a nice photo-op?

>taking advantage of a hurricane to kidnap white kids

Rescuing a few kids doesn't make him any less black.

Dogs are trained to save people too, that doesn't make them human. Though I'd be down with viewing dogs as human before viewing niggers as such.

That's correct. Doesn't necessarily make him a bad person.

Take them straight to Hillary
>bwa-ha-ha

Yes because one good action just completely levels out ages of chimping.

IMM TRADE DIS FO SUM WATTAMELLENZ

>black person in water above knees
>not drowning
must be shooped

alternatively

>when you go out looting and you steal two perfectly good white kids

3edgy5me

drown those crackers.

That's a good man.

Fuck the stormcuck scum.

desu most jobs today amount to gibs

Racists donĀ“t understand statistics, one stdev lower AVG IQ does not say anything about individuals.

>nigger

That's a good little Leaf. You do Justin proud.

Other than there's a significant chance that person is literally lower than the first subject.