Hillary staffer angry over Confederate flag boat

>Hillary staffer TRIGGERED by rescue boat in Houston with Confederate flag

>(I would absolutely get on that boat, by the way. And then, when they dropped me off, I'd tear off the flag and drop it into the flood.)

>If they fly a flag that represents the fight to keep their "neighbors" as slaves, I doubt they usually care about those neighbors' wellbeing

twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2017/08/27/hillary-staffer-triggered-by-rescue-boat-in-houston-with-confederate-flag/

>I'm a confused faggot: The post.

Stay safe pupper

not using the US flag is anti American

many layers to this post.

I don't see how anyone could be mad at man's best friend helping all those people, regardless of his believe that the south shall rise again.

Someone's never been in the south and seen the average airboat before.

>thanks for saving me!
>*destroys your property*
I'd throw the stupid nigger back into the water
you don't deserve to live if your immediate reaction to being saved is to tear down the person who helped you

The key phrase is "Hillary staffer".

I'm not a Hillary staffer but I'm pretty mad about this. It's not appropriate to turn a rescue mission into an exercise in political faggotry.

Told ya some virtue signaling helps your cause.
Now publish it everywhere telling everyone you're the good one and trigger more libs. kek.

Well if anyone is offended they can choose to get on the next boat that comes by.

This
>Good Samaritan flood rescuers get harassed for voting Republican

>If they fly a flag that represents the fight to keep their "neighbors" as slaves, I doubt they usually care about those neighbors' wellbeing

must be weird being so invested in an ideology you just pretend away all opposing evidence

The flag is painted on.

that's because you aren't a liberal oven dodging faggot

Remember to pick up your sandbags for Hurricane Harvey at 987 Robert E. Lee Blvd.

>This person tried to run for president
>Admits that she would destroy other's people property just because "abloo bloo something something it resembles something I dont like"

Shillary Clitton at it's finest, watch and learn left wing cucks, this is the person you were bloating so much.

If I saw that sheboon drowning I would go over her full speed in my boat and hit her with the prop.

This is some elder god tier shitposting right here goddamn

Why not 'false flag' knowns antifa's houses literally by placing nazi flags there?

reminds me of the story about the scorpion and the frog

hmm really makes you think.

LEARN TO SWIM

You can triplefuck antifa like that
>Plant Nazi flag
>Then proceed to throw in their windows yourself
>No one hates you because "you fought Nazis"
>Get fined obviously
>Make a GoFundMe for yourself so Antifa effectually pays your fines and their own windows

Yeah, he just ran out and painted his airboat in a hurricane faggot. Kys

>tear off the flag
>what is paint, nigger

she's too stupid to live anyway, she would have drowned far before even the most expedient of rescuers got there

Then why aren't Antifa out there saving people. Forgot they are pussies.

But even better is to make sure you aren't at by getting bunch of antifas do it for you. That's what tools are for.

Jews control pawns all the time, so should everyone else.

Any southerner voting republican is a tool. Disgracing the dixie flag. Fuck the yankies and fuck the USA.

>I'm not a Hillary staffer

Hello hillary staffer

The rebel flag is just a meme you slap on your house or your vehicle because "the south" and "i wont do what you tell me".