I am a pretty, 100% white, educated, young woman. I have decided never breed or have sex

I am a pretty, 100% white, educated, young woman. I have decided never breed or have sex.

Ask me anything.

Where did daddy touch you?

can we see your tits at least?

Cease with all vanity.

Repent and believe for the Kingdom of God is at hand!

Who hurt you?

I am sorry friend but that is hard to believe.

Can you recommend a good movie?

Neurobiology, psychology, natural roles of the human species, intellectual job spots are 99% of them occupied by males and a thousand others which clearly would show human females don't have shit on a male, except on the giving birth part, that's the only thing.

And thank god we males have our counterpart (the submissive slave - aka female) to suffer for us, otherwise fuck man, knowing how conscious I am, I would have taken my life already if I had to do it all and feel like an slave. no ty.

Also please, women can't have it all... a human can either make life or destroy life, choose one aspect of the human mentality (or life role - submissive or dominant, you can't be both at 100% - if you don't like it, sorry I didn't make the universe, I just see the patterns and learn from them.)

And if that above is not enough, okay: women can do it, but only 1% or less can actually be conscious enough to be intellectually competent.

Women are ambitious, men are competitive. both look after success in different ways, one in the more socializing aspect, and other in the more anti-social aspect (destructive aspect, as in manipulating the energy of humans, by inflating and making money to devalue the currency, etc)

I am way too far beyond your knowledge, and if this is not enough, fuck you. you deserve no respect anyway (idk if you are a woman, but simply because you are the one who got us in this hell - gave part of my body, to make you, yet dragged me down with you - such disrespect and still ask why women can't be intellectual? please you were lied by the devil, you bitch. don't you see you SIMPLY CAN'T BE intellectual? the odds are against you in that matter/aspect, keep getting fucked, give birth and repeat. that's all you're worth. stop trying to replace men's duties. you can't do them and you have your own already, be happy with that.)

bye.

tits with time stamp or kys

>you decided
>maybe someone decides different.

What does your butthole look like?

How does it feel knowing that your gender will soon be replaced?

three are no women on the internet, your vagina has no power here fuck off cunt bitchfaggot boipucci attention whore

You know the drill.

Tits or gtfo.

why are you a slut?

Did your parents divorce?

Why do you LARP on Sup Forums?

also where can i meet you im also a grill who will never have sex

copied this from another thread but still relevant

>I have decided never breed
Not another one of these f--
>or have sex.
u wot?

You must be a teenager and have no concept of time.

> I have decided never breed or have sex.
Educated?

I need to see your left tit.

Would you like to meet me at Taco Bell?

But... Have you accepted Jesus Christ as your lord and savior?

Are you becoming a Nun?

The American equivalent of
>Please be in London

TACO BELL

>Ask me anything.
Got any pictures of your tits?

>Reddit-tier "ask me anything" thread
>1 post by this ID
Hello shill

Weak bait, but here is a good take on the matter for "women" like you described in your bait.

Don't make kids. Race-mixing and anti-natalism counter-intuitively just leads to the purification of the White Race, as all the weak anti-racist genes get bred out, leaving behind only the Whites who are repulsed by non-whites on a genetic level.

This shit will bite shitskins and kikes in the ass hard in a few thousand years, when Whites actually evolve into universally monstrous racial supremacists they fear today.

That's why you don't accept anyone who is not 100% European from North America into your movement. Beware of Spencer - negroid loving traitor on a genetic level

OP is a subhuman and so is any "White" that forges any relationship with nonwhite that are not directly exploitative

Post feet

I respect such goals. Dress modestly and wear non-revealing clothing. Move in a matter that doesn't catch people's attention either. Sex is overrated. You should become an artist though.

sharpie in pooper

Thats cool. Are you leaving a legacy of cats? A cure for cancer?

don't try to christcuck a superior nordic/aryan pagan mind.

a man with Sup Forums like values

>decided
thats funny, unless u suicide, u will be a breeding tool for the shitskins

I know it sounds like a LARP, but I'm 100% serious.

no point in having sex if you don't breed.

What made you discard the possibility of committing suicide, considering you rejected the two only things redeeming your gender?

Nope. Medical profession

Ill bite.

Why? If you make these decisions based purely on your skin colour, which you specifically mentioned, then you're racist.

Why can't people just live and let live? You don't wanna breed or have sex. Great, that's your decision, I honestly hope it works out for you.

I am an artist, but I dress however I like. I'm not responsible for people's reactions to my body.

You're the reason for our society falling

>Medical
have fun taking care of refugee "kids", if by a miracle u survive till old age, u will be raped regardless, they dont care how old u r, pussy is pussy

OP is a troll until they post a pic with timestamp. How many cucks can fall for a stock image photo?

I was born to improve the world and make it a better place. I still have to try.

maybe it should fall then.

this

Answer my question, please. What's your reasoning behind this?

no matter how better u leave it, shitskins will destroy it, look at haiti and south africa, now kys

>shim fell for the "contributing to society" meme

pack it up boys just another irrational """w0min""" who fell for (((their))) narrative

So you read Zappfe. Congratulations.
Femfags, amirite?

Tits w/ timestamp or gtfo.

OP actually I do have a question for you:

What inspires you to be clean in an impure world?

Some thoughts outlive the people who think them.

I will do my best to improve the world, but if society has to crash and burn to be reborn as something better, so be it.

No society is meant to last forever anyway.

why are there so many shill threads today?

do u masterbate?

>a man
you dont know a real man why dont you tell me where i can meet you and show u a real man

ill take you to the orthodox church and we can ride bicycles together and change the world

I gave up any hope of having a happy life myself long ago. I just don't see anything working out. I decided to martyr myself for a greater cause. It brings me happiness to know that I am one of the very few people who decides to take this path.

it will be reborn in the east where westcucks like u will be negrified, all your legacy will be for everyone to witness, to not repeat your cuck way of thinking, now die faster before u ruin it for everyone

Not very often. Depression kills your sex drive.

you will be replaced by fembots and artificial incubators, MGTOW male utopia only . maybe due to your purity i'll make you a meal for me, and eat your flesh

If you frequent Sup Forums I already don't want you. The people here are ugly, inside and out.

>I am one of the very few people who decides to take this path.
so are you one of those hipster people that do things because no one else is?

find Jesus. He loves you.

Sounds like a "personal myth" or "alternative timeline." I live in the real world.

Sharpie in pooper, now.

artist, well it fits enough for the female brain capacity of 17% less brain mass, women are inferior to men physically and mentally, women are children even in their adult stage.

well Sup Forums is 50%+ subhuman shitskins, so u r correct on that one

In what way does society need to crash and burn? If you ignore these alt-left and alt-right retards who make up 0.01% of the population most people are cool.

I've traveled most of the world and found people to be fundamentally good everywhere. I grew up in an ass-backwards town in the sticks, racists and morons galore but these are a minority in the grand scheme of things.

So why in this day and age, where we are making crazy good progress do you even make a decision like this?

You be you, no one worth giving a fuck about will hold that against you. You'll probably grow out of this decision. I just hope you aren't basing this on some ass-backwards ultra-left logic like I won't reproduce because I'm white.

Why did you even mention your skin colour?

You can do whatever you want. I don't want you.

there are no girls on the internet

sage

u wouldnt know the real world even if it hit u like a truck

Are you ok with giveing bjs?
Also tits or gtfo

I don't know what that even means.

Post side boob at the least, also do girls like you meet up at places or shit like that? Cause god fucking damn i cant find a girl these days that isnt a complete vapid liberal bitch

If God exists, he wouldn't have let the Holocaust happen.

We have the truth on our side... and the truth is very very ugly.

That means he does exist? wtf im a christian now

If that is your personal myth, I'm sure you will draw people into your life that fit that stereotype.

Get therapy and stop being an attention seeking masochist.

I had a fucked up life and PTSD and I got through it, stop posting b8 on /pol

Obvious bait

Hi butifel post vegana

don't worry female will be used as cattle, they will be no necessary after a male only utopia is implemented, so maybe some of you will be used as pet or food. so some new cooking recipe books will appear in how to cook women, i wonder i f we boil them alive as lobsters and then eat them, or we will cook them 3/4 or simply will eat them while being alive, imagine someone eating your soft tits while you are tied up over a table. fantastitc that is art

They're really aren't any. Just tran girls & guys pretending to be girls. Guys have gotten so desperate here they're flirting with the femboys in the other sections

They were implying I should breed with people I find inferior to prevent society from collapsing. I'm saying that is that were the case, society probably SHOULD collapse.

For the most part, I agree with you about the majority of people being non-radical. This is why I still put an enormous amount of energy into improving the lives of others.

You're insisting on the positive benefits of western society collapsing not withstanding the inevitable deaths that would result, and you refuse to seek Jesus because a selected society of peoples were killed.

Jesus loves you. Seek Him. The alternatives you are already familiar.

Can I black you

Tits or GTFO, you slut.

myth, haha poor female, tough is understandable to noaccept the injustice of nature and being born inferior, for example i'm a a male , but i'm white hispanic inferior to aryan race and a japanese

lol
>i'm pretty
>i'm everyone on Sup Forums is ugly

BLACKED
L
A
C
K
E
D

>I'm smarter than fucking GOD

Women in 2017, everyone.

Your notion of objective truth is highly dependent on the values of who is in power.

Humans are not capable of objectivity, they are too emotional for that.

Things can only be "more objective" or "less objective."

The first step towards being more objective is to acknowledge and accept your own emotional bias/agendas.

Why they put G-babys baby's face on a t-shirt

better than than making subhuman race mixed babies, i guess

kill yourself nigger, do not taint

At least, you won't a nigger spawner.