Muslim extremists murder Buddhists in Myanmar. Thoughts Sup Forums?

Muslim extremists murder Buddhists in Myanmar. Thoughts Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yHtRN7t08JM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Islam is the superior religion to Buddhism. The whole point of Buddhism is ridding oneself of desire so what do they have to lose by dying anyway. It's probably the biggest cuckold religion there is.

Maybe the Buddhists should have more extremists groups

You're kidding me ? Rohyinga muslims are getting genocided in Myanmar

Wait...Buddhists are violent? Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=yHtRN7t08JM
Those monks don't fuck around.

Buddhists are insanely violent. Bhutan, Sri Lanka, and Myanmar all have genocidal pasts. And let's not forget about Japan...

Is this the place with the documentary video where they interview that Buddhist monk saying they cannot live alongside the Muslims?

Holy shit those chinks really don't fuck around kek what do they have to gain from committing violence? Don't Muslims have a belief where they will be rewarded if they die for their religion? Is Buddhism the same way?

>1 post by ID> doesn't refute
Another muslim brotherhood shill

Muzzies are like African carp. Brainless parasites.

Ever heard of Pol Pot ?

You don't need to add the word 'extremists'. It's redundant.

No, genocidal Buddhists are completely going against the teachings of the Buddha. They're just idiots. Look up "Sri Lanka's Killing Fields" if you want to see their enlightenment in action.

Have you seen you seen how much territory they lost to islam population and idols destryoed?

So they just betray their beliefs just because they say they say can't live aside Muslims? Their faith must not be very strong

religious people in general are more about self-righteousness than the actual teachings of their religion.

two wrongs don't make a right.

its myanmar

they'll genocide muslims

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Burma has had conflict for years now. It goes back and forth between both parties

Always knew the buddhists were good lads

Then explain how I'm wrong.

>going against the teachings of the Buddha
>doesn't even understand Buddhist Extremism existed for centuries

Read up on the Ikko Ikki so I don't have to beat you with a history book you tard

bending over and letting muslims ruin your country is the solution. i whole heartedly agree with muslim genocide

lol everyone forgets the christian genocide of japan