GET IN HERE elsagate decoded

Random youtubber found some interesting shit on elsagate. Creepy as fuck. Finders cult

youtu.be/ZB7gHCj8TZk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Zs5eNsCSg8Y
media1.7x.cz/files/media1:50fec023cdae2.pdf.upl/Ted Gunderson - The Finders Report.pdf
youtu.be/I1uhjBDBiP4
wired.com/2013/03/iarpa-alternate-reality-games/
unvis.it/wired.com/2013/03/iarpa-alternate-reality-games
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

WTF is even going on anymore
Reminds me of that creepy as forgotten languages website. Monkey hate too.

Memetics is serious business. We are just now catching up

Bump

Definitely creepy. Too easy though. Has to be way more too it

If its this easy we need to look for this stuff everywhere

I got just as fucked up from the clip of the color codes video as I did when I first watched it months ago

Bump

Its all connected

youtu.be/Zs5eNsCSg8Y

Good videos from this dude

Am I going to get sick watching these

>muh mindgrondroll tinfoil bullshit uploaded by the same kind of faggots who"find" and "decode" them
>oh jesus it has an mkultra tag everything is proven to be tied to mkultrea xDDD

This is just distraction, derailing and trying to descredit the investigation into the blatant corruption and pedorings with the conspiracytard nonsense

bump

Threw up a little in my mouth and got the ol' esoteric Nam flashbacks there, never felt that way before.

jesus fucking christ, those videos were verified larp ages ago. elsagate is real, but the creepy videos with the ciphers are nothing. there's a discord full of people looking into elsagate, and we actually contacted the guy who made the whole thing. his intention was to get people to look harder into elsagate.

fucking retards

>another larping jew summoned to shut it down
Coincidence...

/ELSAGATE/ DISCORD
FEEL FREE TO JOIN AND SHARE YOUR THOUGHTS AND OPINIONS
(Discord Code: zwNHmT)
We, users of Sup Forums have united for a greater good in uncovering the mysterious scheme behind the bizarre children's videos on YouTube. These videos portray inappropriate behaviours that could possibly affect children in the subconscious level and change their way of thinking and recognition. There was an ARG (Alternate Reality Game), but it has been solved. Apparently, it was some shady advertisement for a goth band.
We have considered the very likely possibility of color programming and MKUltra, but we do not have solid evidence for these claims.
Our team consists of multiple talented people and other interesting individuals. We promise a nice, friendly environment with a rank system. We've been in operation for 4 months now and have made a lot of progress.
Spread the word, make parents aware!

Thanks for the invite, I'll join later.

>discord

no sir

no.. it's a legitimate "edgy" Sup Forumsfag who used the "buzz" around pizagate and (specifically) "Elsagate" to add "clues" to his "color code videos" in the coment sections of the "Elsagate videos which were covered in the most popular "exposing Elsagate" youtube vids.

to draw attention to his "art/music" project (which he claimed to be all about "exposing human trafficking and satanic pedophies (it was not.. it was about getting clicks for his shitty music act... which is WHY HE IS POSTING IT AGAIN, 2 MONTHS LATER... TO GET MORE CLICK$$$)

Same shit goes for the "Podesta "Fatherhood" video released by
>Worldcorp Gobo"
which was ANOTHER shitty ARG for a "Vawave-hipHop" "Art Project" shilled on Sup Forums using the popuarity of pizagate.

You fucking faggots fal for the most BASIC ASS ARG BUSHIT... stop.

This shit is REAL, kids are kidnapped by organized crminals and faggot perverts... but this horseshit is NOT REAL.

Stop working for (((them)))... fucking faggot idiots.

This

Sage in all fields you fucking shill. How does it feel knowing that you're helping these demons brainwash our youth?

These Elsa and bad baby videos are truthfully a mechanic they're using

Fucking spirit science man. Naive bastards keep neglecting the meaning behind cast no pearls before swine. Put the answers in question form you road to hell paving jackasses!

meme magic is simply the manifestation of our co-creative consciousness.

Bumping for the kids.

I'm posting old pics because I haven't followed whats been going on with this in a while.

They're pushing hard on this, even in the trending videos.

Kinda old fucking news but good stuff none the less

HH.1488

CIA report on the finders cult
media1.7x.cz/files/media1:50fec023cdae2.pdf.upl/Ted Gunderson - The Finders Report.pdf

bump

If we could somehow get normie to see this and make them uncover the program then it might help us.

Isnt this that guy who is schizoid and causes infighting with every youtuber he can get his hands on? I dont trust him.

Many normie single mothers are finding out about it after they catch their kids (who they plopped in front of an iPad for 4 hours) watching weird shit. There was a local news report on it, but it's not enough, there should be more attention to it given how easy it is for kids to stumble upon it.

I watched the video.... wtf???
>The sacrifice of Henrietta and Igor

I got banned for discussing this shit. This is legit, we should never have let it slide.

This can't be real... holy shit

>this thread

holy shit how'd it get so bad

bump

bump

youtu.be/I1uhjBDBiP4

Somebody want to give a tl;dw? My data is low and I can't watch videos

ITS ALL TRUE
MKUltra
Media Triggers
Ritualistic jars of shit
ALL OF IT

no, he's right

spooks have been making these ARG's for years now
wired.com/2013/03/iarpa-alternate-reality-games/

What if we archive that
unvis.it/wired.com/2013/03/iarpa-alternate-reality-games

also, it's nice to see someone who isn't a total retard. All these guys calling you a shill are astroturfing, but don't worry, I figured it out too.

PizzaGoyim, assemble.

Oh shit, the finders cult. I've seen pictures of them from the deep web. They wear animal costumes, and stand next to crying children. WAAAAAY before furies were ever a thing....

fucked up
Not really fucked up

So I'm guessing those news stories he quotes about the 'finders' isn't at all verified. This is all probs the invention of someone with too much time on their hands has decided to fuck with people.

I mean whoever made this stuff to fuck with people... I don't blame him. Leading these schizos down a rabbit hole of your own making looks like fun. Apparently they're stupid enough to think anything actually related to modern MK-ULTRA-esque work would actually use 'mkultra' as a tag so clearly doesn't take much effort to set these weirdos off.

You are ignorant, or pretending to be ignorant. IF you are truely ignorant, watch a couple of those fucked up videos. They have an air of fetish behind them. If you do not see this, then you are pretending to be ignorant. I pity you.

Amirite?

Things are much worse than we could have ever imagined.

Umm....the context of that doesn't hold any water to what i said..Are you mentally challenged? Man, I sre do pity you. Oh, you're from Canada, ok that makes sense (:

t. swine that feasted on pearls

>I've never seen a walk-in fridge before.

You're a childish.

>#kill room
>#murder
>The fridge is in a modern art museum, that a friend of James owns.
Nothing to see here, goyim.

there ie no need
to be upset

Not.

>What are jokes?

I realize most of you are friendless losers, but I thought you'd have atleast some sense of humor being that you post on Sup Forums.

Mmmmm the withdrawal is so good.

PEDO MURDERER SHILL DETECTED

>I was only pretending to be retarded
Cool.

You sound tired. Perhaps after a little nap you might feel better.

I wonder if you're the canadian using a proxy...because your responses are very similar. What I mean by that, I mean samefag.

Just finished watching the video and now I can't sleep. Thanks a lot OP.

3spocky4meh
>im sleepy, but i hope all you stay up so i can have my happenings tomorrow

I posted in this thread before the leaf did, friend. Slowly pull downward, and remove the stick from your ass.

Oh my, so aggressive, it seems I hit the nail (:

You say 'shill' I say 'babababbbaaaabaaaaaabaaababbbaabbbaaaabaabbbaabbaaabaaabaaba baaabaaaaabaabbbaaaaababbbabaaaaabaabbaababbaaabba'.

>Plays "mind control video"
>"man that was scary"
>thank god i'm already a cia nigger
>otherwise I would have begun to do what that video is intended to convey

this is so obvious it has to be fake...

Because you are a cowardly shill (:

notice how similar

There's only one coward here and it certainly isn't me.

Finders are Greys confirmed.

Nah, you're just ignorant and don't see your short-comings, due to your inept behavior.

>Looks up "Elsa on youtube
>exact same Blue green red yellow pink pattern

Shit wrong picture

its different for everyone

it kinda just put me into shock and i couldnt move for a minute.

They are mind control videos put up for these sickos to use when conditioning children.
One person puts them up for others to use all over the world.

See you on Wednesday.

These videos are getting weird...

sounds like autistic fucks messing around

Just how powerful are these sickos and can they do something to me in my sleep?

Well they have America under a spell that if they came out tomorrow and told people exactly what they did and how they did it, they still couldn't wake people up.

I doubt they're worried about some random person, these people have infiltrated every part of civilization.

>tfw 1 and 0 beats evil

SAGE SAGE SAGE

SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE SAGE