Youtube "Restricted Mode"

Youtube is putting videos they deem hateful into a "restricted mode" which disables all user interaction (comments, rating, discoverability).

Example: Hey There Europa
youtube.com/watch?v=lJA-DseUtWY&index=3&list=PLLVsTjYbTOuoMb_7NiKj1jd7aAz9nSjGf&spfreload=10&bpctr=1503868814

What the fuck do we do now?

>fuck free speech
commies will hang

Wait they restricted Hey There Europa?! Fucking Hell

this is good
what we need to do is agitate them and get more mildly rightwing content banned

da joos are feelin the heat

Murdoch Murdoch is also restricted now holy shit

yeah I noticed that
I downloaded all their videos via torrent, I might reupload them to bitchute or something

Vid.Me, Gab, Minds.

>What the fuck do we do now?
Dailymotion

Besides, Youtube has gone down the crapper and it is getting more obvious to the point it is redpilling people. .
>Censorship
>Youtube TV is all MSM/Jew networks
>$3B net loss in 2016
>Allied with Soros and Friends on certain videos
All that it will do is make people flock to
to get an alternative opinion and/or begin believing that the 1488s and the Alt-Right were right. It worked for the former thanks to the Commies after all.

I myself purged Google from my PC and most of my phone. I use Brave and DuckDuckGo along with the aforementioned services.

absolutely disgusting

Maybe if the Right Wing youtubers retards all started also posting on bitchute we could just migrate. So far, only like Tara McCarthy and Millenial Woes have done this. Why hasn't Spencer? Ramzpaul? Red Ice? TheAlternativeHyhpotheses? Maybe I need to find some bitchute alt-right ppl and stop watching these blue pilled youtube faggots altogether.

>muh free speech
Here's the thing, nazis, white supremacists and all sorts are politically abandoned since its career suicide to say you support them. Advertisements don't want to be associated with the content since it degrades their image and likewise for most privately owned, capitalist driven form of media or political representation.

They're privately owned and they arguably have nothing to gain from allowing it to propagate in the same way that advertising companies started pulling revenue and advertising when they were monetized over certain youtube channels.

Therefore as a profit-driven privately owned business (that is actually ran at a loss at the moment), the only solution is to kill the problem. Even Sup Forums has this problem where it causes an inordinate amount of traffic to Sup Forums while contributing almost nothing. This board exists purely to keep people from derailing threads in the boards geared towards the actual content that this website exists, if they could nuke it tomorrow for good, you know they would.

Tomoko is not for politics, fag.

I don't have to listen to your gay rules. kys

It doesn't really matter what we do since this not about us. We're gonna find the truth we want to find no matter how hard they try to hide it, but for the younger generation, which is bluepilled on all fronts - family, school, and now the internet - it keeps getting harder to get redpilled simply by accident. When you're bulepilled you're not seeking your redpill, which now means you're not gonna find it at all. Those underground sites and p2p networks and all that crap don't matter shit when you can't bring the truths to the masses.

I don't have any idea how to fight this.

Wow. This is the first time i have seen a video in restricted mode. Fucking (((JEWTUBE)))

>actual content
Sup Forums is one of the best boards on this entire site, second only to probably Sup Forums.

Damn that video was fucking gay. But yeah fuck youtube. And also Google. Migrating from Chromium/Chrome to another browser soon, any recommendations? Want something free as in freedom of speech, respects your privacy, and isn't connected to (((them))) in any way. I realize that last part rules out like 98% of browsers.

>using youtube

Try Brave. Pretty good interface, private, but a little slow if you have 5+ tabs open. And for search engine try Qwant.