Caol-Burner w/ bi-racial kid just wants a man to take care of her and the kid

Read the comments!

girlsaskguys.com/dating/q2605346-finding-love-in-a-racist-society-as-a-single-mother-with-a-biracial

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.twimg.com/media/DIRW5vGXYAM_ktL.jpg:large
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/11133203/Could-previous-lovers-influence-appearance-of-future-children.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just give the little half-nig up for adoption. Problem solved.

She won't learn.
Can't fix stupid.

And oddly enough...

Look what is trending
pbs.twimg.com/media/DIRW5vGXYAM_ktL.jpg:large

i'd knock her up with another niglet, steal her shoes and then leave

The comments all make sense, it's the comment votes that reassure me of how superior my brain is.

What a curse.

why doesn't she just find a black man? then the kid will look like his

ayyy made an account just to shit on the race traitor

>dating any woman with a kid

i dont care what color it is im not responsible for your bad decisions

You are fucking deadly bruzzzz

You're doing god's work, user.

>single mothers who aren't widows

even is the child looked like dolph lundgren i'd flee swiftly.

Harlots Be Gone

Bump, let's get more anons to drop red pills

Black men don't even want their own kids. She'd have to find a unicorn.

Bump, the comment section makes me smile. I hope that coalburner is reading all the comments and crying her eyes out.

my account got deleted within minutes, kek
"X is no longer a registered user" was what I got

>coalburner roasties going full muh dick
lmfao, can't make this shit up

I wonder if this is /ourgirl/ or a /r9k/ in cyberdrag

Why doesn't she just date a black guy? No white guy will want to be with a single mother with a nigger baby.

Something tells me OP wrote that post...

I think you inadvertently triggered some fellas.

lol savage

that wasn't my post, I didn't pretend to be a roastie
my post got deleted almost immediately, it literally said
>You know what they say, "Once you go black you're a single mom" and "Burn the coal pay the toll"
Also Spanishguy is based AF, mad props to him

>cant pretend is his

oh god

why was this such a thing?

My ex gf would babysit her little cousin all the time and the kid was adorable.
She was a tiny little blonde cutie pie who said the funniest things.

We would go out the three of us and everyone thought it was my wife and daughter. It felt good. I envisioned myself being a dad and it was really rewarding, even if I knew it wasn't my kid.

But if it's a black kid the only way I'll pull it off is if the girl is black too.

>why was this such a thing?
to not look like cucks, I'd wager

Good job user, this is how to properly respond. These race mixers create half-breeds that is neither race and will be rejected by both. They ought to be shamed publicly for their stupid and hedonism. They've created a monster, got involved with a nigger, and this stupid, worthless, and vapid cunt wants some other (probably White) dude to clean up her mess.

Fuck her. She wouldn't even get public assistance if were up to me. Her and her half-breed niglet would either have to sell flowers on the street or fucking die of starvation for all the fucks I give. Had her teeth been on fire, I wouldn't piss on them to put them out.

Last week I discovered that my wife's previous boyfriend was a freaking fucking nigga. I am very disappointed now! Especially because I used to be proud of marrying a redhead extremely white woman.

But now, at the simple thought that "it" touched her for fucking five years, my stomach turns upside down.

> hate coalburners
> marry a former one

>marry a former one
>former
once a coalburner always a coalburner
sorry for your loss

> once a coalburner always a coalburner

Sad but true.

The worst part is that I know she was a type 2 -- pretty girls who want to profoundely piss/hurt their racist daddies.

Her daddy was deeply disappointed because of this fact.

Women today are being more and more brainwashed into being "blacked", to show how "progressive" they are.

If I could go back into 2014, I probably would not marry her.

When I read posts like this I always always assume it's a cuckold fetishist because no self-respecting man would marry a woman is not a virgin. Much less one who's lips have touched black cock.

>freja
Yeah thats clearly one of us

Marry a virgin is not an option nowadays, sadly.

However I agree that white woman that was tainted should be discarded. But on my case, I have zero clues on her coalburner past, since she deleted all their pictures from facebook and have no commom friends anymore.

>type 2
wanna elaborate on "types"?

>Competing with literally every black woman alive for one of the tiny, tiny minority of quality black guys that would provide for her and another man's kid. Good luck with that.

or perhaps from another forum but still a nationalist
IIRC there was a Freyia in stormfront, unsurprising given the volkishness of the name

>Marry a virgin is not an option nowadays, sadly.
Not with that attitude.

I'm willing to do whatever.

If there is one gram of your thinking that involves what other people might think, you're doomed.

Thank God I don't give a flying fuck if I end up a 45 year old with a 17 year old East-Timer poor girl from the slums who I'll take care and provide for.

you own her womb now, you had better be using it

>If could go back
Start preparing now, your marriage is doomed.

Oh shit, you're actually the guy who married a woman who fucked a black before. Please disregard my previous post. I want nothing to do with you or your kind.

>impoverished
>Christian
>young
>not a nigger
I'd import one at this rate.

K E K

The coalburner is OP.

Of course.

Type 1 coalburners: fat and unattractive, dates thugs because they are not able to date a decent man

Type 2 coalburners: pretty, atractive white girls, smart enough, but have daddy issues, and want to make a statement dating a black. Usually, once her father surrender and accepts the nigger, she loses the attraction and break with him.

Because she realized far too late that most black men are garbage. A large percentage of men disown a girl when they know she's just a coal burner (where only blacks and thirsty betas will date her, and low socioeconomic chads may pump and dump her), but the kid is gonna scare away any man who makes more than 30K a year, regardless of race (cause no one wants to raise another man's son unless they are a real loser). Her best bet would be to put the kid up for adoption, and act like she never had it if she wants a quality man (and even then, that would make her an even bigger scum bag for 1. abandoning her kid and 2.lying to her partner).

In my experience, as long as you don't date low class blonds or fat chicks, you're good. Most women either find black men gross or treat them as the modern version of fags (accessories for selfies).

Yeah, I will impregnate her soon!!!

Fuck that shitty past.
I invested all my savings on the marriage/house/honeymoon/furniture, and she owns half of my possessions anyway. So my only path now is go ahead and make 3 sons.

interdasting
never thought of organizing them in "types" or calling the ones with daddy issues "type 2" before
is this a thing?
I have a femfriend with daddy issues who used to burn rice

I'm sorry white women won't fuck you, anons

No, its not, unless it start bothering me.

I didn't checked her past, that was my fault. But now I will make this relationship work.

Good point.

It's incredible how strong the repellent force evolution has created in females against their own father...perhaps daddy issues are better than incest after all.

Low class roasties can be really dirty. I knew one who put peanut butter on her vagina and allowed her dog to lick it up. Why are roasties so degenerate?

Wise words.

You are being played. This person posted this crap a few days ago with a bad image that proved he posted it himself. This so called "coal burner" is just a figment of some troll's imagination.

If you don't believe me oh well. I don't feel like digging up the old image. Just check the archives for the earliest version of this thread.

I saw this categorization on "urban dictionary" website.

> burn rice
That means she dates asians?

she dated an asian, yes
actually a hapa if I remember well

Well society is fine with letting them walk into """lingerie""" shops and coming out with dildos
There's no real shame for slutting it up besides jealous whispering friends which aren't really relevant because they backstab each other anyways

Poor blonde women are nigger tier because they get a ton of attention from low class men. If you have to date a girl from the lower class, aim for nerdy or shy redheads or brunettes. They were the ones who were scared of blacks the most of all in the schools I've seen (went to a partially inner city trade school that had kids from 3 rural areas and 1 major city).

It may be evolutionary forces "anti-incest" at work.

But also may be the feeling the white girls have of "transgression", thrill, doing something originally wrong on purpose.

>redheads
opinion disregarded
hot af but as slutty as blondes or more

Rice burning isn't typically to piss off her dad though (unless it is with a wigger Vietnamese or Filipino guy). It's actually normally a gold digging situation, where the girl is attracted to the guy's social status and stuff rather than the guy himself. That's why those marriages have a high rate of divorce (about 60% more likely than in marriages with two white people).

It's nothing to do with biracial kids or her past. Bottom line are the kids. Her problem. I don't do kids. Fuck kids. I don't know one man that wants kids, especially somebody else's kids.

Thanks for the explanations. Makes sense the gold-digging theory.

This was a pol user larping the other day you fuckstain

That's only the super hot red heads, and even then they don't normally coal burn like blondes. Red heads seem to come in 3 varieties: 1. fat whores who coal burn a lot 2. skinny red heads who fuck a lot of guys but don't typically coal burn and 3. nerdy or homely red heads who are super loyal to their BFs. In my experience, 2/3s of red heads are #3 (at least where I live).

nope. people are most attracted to people who look like their opposite sex parent. coalburners (who aren't just fat hogs with no other options) arise because white girls want to get back at their dads.

Says a bastard nigger.

>Why do white guys run away from my black kid ?
>Even the black dad ran away.

It has to do with the race to some degree. If a girl was really something else in terms of personality and looks, and promised to both bear me 2-3 of my own kids and cut the father of her kid's out of it's life if it was young and didn't know him, I'd consider it if the kid was white. But I'm not gonna raise a fucking dumb, ugly half breed who everyone would know isn't mine. Plus, the half breed would be a horrible influence on my kids, which acts as another deterrent. The sheer fact that she fucked a black also shows she likely has a long history of sleeping with poor quality and potentially diseased men.

guy in question was a dope dealer, kek

top kek

It's actually mostly daughters raised by single moms who coal burn.They don't have a masculine figure in their home to see what a suitor should be like, so they go for the most masculine figure projected by the media, which is niggers. The girls who do coal burn to piss off their daddy definitely don't have kids or talk about it after they get what they want, as they know the social stigma.

Chekd

Hey by the way, if hey ever came in her without using a condom this could occur
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/11133203/Could-previous-lovers-influence-appearance-of-future-children.html
Enjoy your wife's tainted eggs famalam.

this niggers have big dicks meme has to end

niggers are fucking terrible at sex, anyone have the screenshot of all the black girls talking about how good white dudes were at sex?

I'll be honest, it's that she has a child from a fucked up relationship. It shows a lack in judgment, and it's unattractive.

I wouldn't bother fucking with her either.

Frankly for me it doesn't have to do with race, my best man was black and he's dating an asian girl, I have tremendous respect for him because he's not a typical nigger, he's the kind of guy who listens to fucking Tool. He's a based black man, who would stick around with the girl.

Now the guy this girl fucked around with was a ghetto ass hood motherfucker who listens to shitty hip hop and probablly cheats on her all the time.

No way would I fuck around with that broad, and I'm not even that racist.

its because they should be married to another guy by then

just like wives put a lot of stock into what their man says or does, daughters act the same way. girls act out like this because dad isnt "allowing" them to find a husband. a father acting impartial is the same as disallowing.

if you have a daughter, be involved in her dating life.

>He's a based black man
>t. reddit

Checked. Also neat!

Let's just nip this bullshit in the bud. She could absolutely find some cuck provider for herself and her halfbreed. She's just not attracted to that type of guy in any way, shape, or form because those guys are disgusting faggots who feel the need to virtue signal and white knight in order to attract women.

She's pissed because she made herself damaged goods and she no longer has complete hegemonic control of her sexual and romantic life. Guys now have an extremely good reason to reject her and she doesn't like that the balance of power has shifted. She thinks she should be the one doing the rejecting not some man. Don't they know she's the greatest fucking thing to ever grace planet Earth? Don't they know that the universe revolves around her and that men exist to be judged and chosen and rejected and rewarded solely at her whim? How dare they reject her.

>listens to fucking Tool
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

What a waste of trips, never trust LARP master-baiters.

>You are not getting getting rejected because you are mother of a biracial son.
>You are getting rejected because you fucked your life with a track record of shitty life decisions.

It's redpill central on this page holy shit

Would he be a bastard who's also a nigger or a nigger who's also a bastard?
Is there a difference?

Po, anão, me sinto triste por você. Mas devia ter feito investigações antes. Agora casou com outra puta brasileira degenerada. Não é triste?

dang well said desu

that kid looks 50

Fuck off you petrol sniffing metho drinking half cast cunt
Good job user

Please tell me there's more

kek

When will fucking reddit leave....
Racemixing is NOT ok. He might be good as a person, but that's just wrong.

Beta motherfucket you should have figured this out before marriage.
Now every time you fuck your wife she'll be thinking of being pounded by bbc

>insulated
I didn't know mudbloods were electrical.

there it is what a stupid whore
also whoever is harassing her is an insecure faggot if you want to get pussy you're doing it wrong

Burn the coal, pay the toll. Have fun being alone forever