HAPPENING

Chemical attack in East Sussex UK
>Packed tourist hotspot Beachy Head evacuated and almost 250 people taken to hospital to be ‘decontaminated’ after mystery ‘chemical mist’ feared to be chlorine gas blows in from the sea
archive.is/952Y4

Whodunnit? NK or Russian submarines? Or maybe, butt-blasted Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

marinelink.com/news/disposal-chemical-weapons338131
independent.co.uk/news/tons-of-arms-dumped-at-sea-1601949.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurd's_Deep
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Beat me to making this.

Hastings here.

Caught wind from france?

How is Chlorine gas formed?
Is it even possible for a shipping container to fall into the sea and form this cloud?

Or leftover WWI munitions dumped at sea.

which direction is the wind blowing from? did some allahu snackbars release chlorine from France like the second user postulates?

It's probably going to be covered up. Either no answer or a really shitty one like a truck turned over nearby.

My guess? Someone testing a chemical agent out at sea to get the results.

Is this real habbdening?

Merely strong winds coming from the unwashed French continent.

Somewhere a brown person has a hole in their shoe and you expect me to care about whitey getting chemicals in their lungs?

Also that.

Still. Has been for hours

My question is where the fuck is there enough chlorine stored in the channel to make a """haze"""

Blimey Charley the krauts are at it again

Not impossible. All kinds of shit washes up out of the North Sea to this day.

Churchill did it. This is what happens when you dump chemical weapons in the ocean and they get rusty and open up.

Does Trump need to send a volley of Tomahawks to France? Don't think he won't do it.

whens the last time this happened?

does anyone have pictures of crying children to send to ivanka?

Well...
marinelink.com/news/disposal-chemical-weapons338131

independent.co.uk/news/tons-of-arms-dumped-at-sea-1601949.html

Basically everywhere.

no u

What could go wrong?

nothing in your articles about the channel

Don't do this.

>Such dumping is known to have occurred in the Atlantic Ocean, the North Sea, the Baltic Sea, and the Mediterranean Sea, but probably also occurred in other waters. Records documenting what was dumped and where are either non-existent or cursory.

There's also the fact that millions of tons of sunk shipping carrying war supplies of all kinds from food, to tanks, to mustard gas litter the sea floor all around the seas of Europe.

Literally (((the mist))) shilling.

Here we go. Hurd's Deep.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hurd's_Deep
----------------
Dumping

Following the First World War, Hurd's Deep was used by the British Government as a dumping ground for both chemical and conventional munitions. SMS Baden was scuttled there in 1921. Following the Second World War, it was used to dump military equipment, munitions and weaponry left behind by the ousted German invaders of the Channel Islands. Routine dumping of British munitions carried on until 1974.

Between 1946 and 1973 the area was also used for the dumping of low and intermediate level radioactive wastes.[5] [6]
------------------

Oops.

GAS ME OUSIDE
HOW BOW DAH

Gottes Wege sind unergründlich :^)

Here's a map too.

>nothing to see here muttered mummy may, just gasin' the refugees on boats in the channel