Why haven't you accepted change ? It's called evolution

Why haven't you accepted change ? It's called evolution.

Human beings must evolve to aquire new traits, Charles Darwin would agree. So why is it that you can't accept change? Stop LARPing as a racist.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
en.m.wikisource.org/wiki/United_States_Bill_of_Rights
cbsnews.com/news/you-voted-donald-trump-yelled-man-beaten-chicago-streets/
sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Schwarz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is this particular vector of change the correct one?

Mine are going to be yellow, not brown; I have a qt Chinese wife.

So the far right and the far left are holding the same signs now.

The browning of America and Europe isn't some natural course of history. From beginning to end it was done intentionally and with an agenda. Do you deny that, or do you just have no problem with it?

Your "Darwinism" argument stinks. It's not natural. It's much more like a farmer breeding cows to give milk year round even though it renders them sick and unable to live on their own, just because it makes them more productive.

Mine are going to be as white as winter's first snow and going to be bred as brown/commie killing machines.

Whites aren't even done mixing and becoming homogeneous yet.

>Basically, whites have set up an artificial system which keeps those of lower social castes from mating with those of higher social castes, and only in very rare instances does it happen. If an ugly chick reproduces with an attractive male, her baby will be less ugly. Unattractive males could be allowed to reproduce with a top-tier woman, but only once to satisfy them and to reduce inbreeding, as humans all begin as females in the womb. This is what's happening.

>If we were still wild animals, this is basically how it would happen. Males would compete over females, the bigger dicks would have a higher chance of impregnating, and other males would try to compete through sperm competition in an attempt to propagate their genes. We're slowing down white development with these systems that blacks never had. Whites historically have been obsessed with material goods, tribalism, and social status, and we began that too early in our development after we separated from dark-skinned Indians.

>Notice how most other races look more or less the same? But for some reason white subtypes all look completely different with clearly distinct phenotypes, some with faces that still look fugly (but otherwise normal) when they shouldn't. Whites are all mixing the same small set of genetics, but not in the right way due to artificial social castes since our beginnings and the lack of breeding between "tribes", or "countries", which leads to inbreeding.

>But now with the internet, it's becoming more prominent, with ugly girls able to reproduce with top-tier dudes from outside their own "towns" or "tribes" using heavy makeup and plastic surgery, so perhaps women's liberation isn't that bad. The problem is that they're reproducing with dark-skinned people too, or not reproducing at all, which is holding whites back.

>grand kids
lol

Not if i dont have kids.

Evolution is about acquiring useful traits. Why would one want their family evolve into lesser human?

Yes there is proof that browner people are worse(less IQ) than whites and asians.
Proof that is from western countries, where everyone has same start except at some places where cancerous brown culture ruins their way to education.

>Your grandkids are gonna be brown
Jokes on you my grandfather's Mexican and now I'm only 15% non european. I'm a proud white Mediterranean Spaniard that easily passes for an Italian or Frenchman.

FUCKING SPIC NIGGERS, KIKES GODOTO SO MESA PEPE CECE TRIVAGO NOMO PLAIR

>fat gut
>wrinkled navel
>problem glasses
>blacked
More a case of devolution right there

you're not going to have grandkids if you have a hapa son

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

>those signs
And then they ask why people hate them.

The least she could do is have proper spacing and formatting on her retarded sign

Chick is fat and ugly. I wouldn't fuck that with YOUR dick.

Joke's on you, I'm brown

Skin color is gonna change based on climate. Just like it has been since humans started populating the rest of the earth.

white genocide is a myth i mean uh it's awesome

>It's called evolution.
Genocide*

kys at least, so you dont have abominations as kids

Sometimes evolution push some weird and fucked up stuff, like nomflying birds with huge purple and blue tails or something. It's all depends on environment, and human are just great to build fucked up environment to breed Yorkshire terrier of wolf, for example.

And there is no problem to build such for themselves.

>15% non european. I'm a proud white Mediterranean Spaniard
delusional faggot

If your eyes are brown or black you're more than 15%

evolution is the processes of speciation, diversification. race mixing is counter to that, it undoes all the diversification we've done over the past three years and prevents any more from happening in the future. multiculturalism is the opposite of evolution

>past three years
???

i meant thousands of years

Fuck this bitch. I am Sikh, my child is already brown.

I can understand you not liking brown beause "lol shitskin" whatever, but why does she need to make brown seem like a bad thing.

Plus if my brown kid has sex with a white girl, it makes their child less brown, not more. Fuck the left.

That's not Darwin, you moron.

Darwin is that you adapt to the environment or you die.

Darwin was a racist, in that he saw inferior races.

OP, tell me this;

All life on Earth has a single common ancestor. For 3.7 billion years, this ancestor's descendents have branched off and diversified, and one of the results is humanity.

If I race-mix, my original, unique branch is ended forever. A branch which could give way to a diversity of life as broad as that which currently exists - snuffed out and engulfed into another.

The potential for genetic change within me is such that I don't need to breed with brown people. Why would I want my grandkids to look like anything other than pic related? Why do you want to wipe these girls from the face of the future?

>Stop LARPing as a racist.
says the group obsessed with race

This is what's so odd - liberals insist that white genocide is an alt-right fallacy, yet really really wish it were true.

Because it's not about you as a sihk; it's about hating white people. She doesn't like Sihks or buddists or hindus, she has zero cultural awareness beyond 'white bad brown (muslim) good'. They aren't there to think, they're there to destroy. And once they succeed with white cultures they ll start on any other tranditional bastion they can defile.

There's no end because it's an ideology that needs an oppressor to stay relevant.

Not OP, but I'll answer...

Your life, your choice. Don't want to race mix, no one is forcing you to.

However...

You start throwing up straight arm salutes, chanting "blood and soil" or other anti-semetic/racist shit and then force other people to live your choices...that's when your gonna get your dick knocked into the dirt.

Live your personal life the way you choose -- don't stop someone else from living theirs.

That's the biggest problem I have with NatSoc/Nazi LARPers and other racist cucks...when they start forcing their bullshit on others.

Great. Thanks for pushing even more people to the far-right with your signs, liberals. We don't even have to show up with nazi flags anymore, you're doing all the heavy lifting for us.

>why won't you just lay down and die?
>invokes Darwin
you're a special type of retarded, aren't you?

This. They are literally nazis themselves, their signs are so detestable and disgusting that I literally started having racist views against brown skins the more I seen them, and I was liberal for 20 years.

>when they start forcing their bullshit on others.

Interesting you say this, but ignore the constant media and everyday public pressure of "YOURE BAD IF YOU DONT MIX, WHITES ARE BAD PEOPLE, YOU CAN ONLY BE REDEEMED BY MIXING WITH OTHER RACES" shit that's the reason people are pushing back after so long.

Don't force this shit on us for 30 years and expect there won't be blowback in the opposite direction.

If only you understood that the rise in white nationalism is simply reactionary against being force-fed leftist bullshit for so long that many have finally had enough.

>reddit spacing
>using ellipses for no reason
You know how I know you're a reddit beaner shitskin?

Wouldn't the blacks get fucked worst in the long run if US turned brown?

Gotta love how the left always claim "white genocide" doesn't exist, and then they go and hold up signs like the one in OP's pic.

Whelp...that's because what Antifa do/say/preach is exactly what the Nazis said back in 1933...
We are now seeing history repeat itself...and it's glorious...
Don't mind me if I simply grab a chair, sit here, and watch the world burn...

You clearly haven't read Darwin. Typical shit-for-brains uneducated American.

>You start throwing up straight arm salutes, chanting "blood and soil" or other anti-semetic/racist shit and then force other people to live your choices...that's when your gonna get your dick knocked into the dirt

I have third amendment rights to assemble and protest;

>en.m.wikisource.org/wiki/United_States_Bill_of_Rights
>Article the third ...... Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances

>Live your personal life the way you choose -- don't stop someone else from living theirs

People like you beat a Trump supporter on November 9th, 2016;

>cbsnews.com/news/you-voted-donald-trump-yelled-man-beaten-chicago-streets/

Pic related. It's you who's trying to stop people from practicing basic civil rights. You are in support of anti-constitution, leftist totalitarianism.

but the old man was wite nigga

he ain't our tribe yo

>thinks he's gonna have grandkids

Maybe your kids will do a school shooting or something...but they ain't gonna have kids of they own

You Americans may be used to a multicultural society with a variety of races and mixes but from the perspective of a European, there's nothing natural about what is happening right now. Sweden has turned from a homogenous nation state to at least 30% immigrant in a few decades. People can see within a lifetime how the country has radically changed. 40 years ago, black people were only in American films but now they are everywhere in Sweden. Our politicians in the 1960's suddenly decided that we should become a multicultural country after pressure from jewish media e.g. (((David Schwarz))). It's not so much evolution as jewolution.

sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Schwarz

You guys shot yourselves in the foot by allowing kikes in positions of power.

>Modern civilization/industrial revolution happened just 150 years ago
>Took thousands of years to mold Europeans to be just right in order for it to happen
>shitskin population explodes
>drags rest of humanitiy's average IQ down to below 80
>no one to maintain the modern civilization left
>back to the bush we go

Oh gee, this will be fun.

That's like holding up a sign saying, "Your grandkids are going to be stupid."

The final redpill is realizing IQ is, like any other trait, only positive when it facilitates its own reproductive success. If higher IQ is hindering your reproduction, it literally becomes a liability.

Her belly button looks like a butthole.

why are these fools under the impression that our kids are stupid enough to fuck niggers..especially without protection and a bag over their head..and not at gun point

Your confusing evolution with devolution.

very nice of you to include us white arg*ntines in that picture with people of real quality (unlike south american scum)

I should not go to protests. It would get violent as fuck in 0.3 seconds.

exactly why you shouldnt be allowed to brainwash people to racemix

every piece of radio tv movie entertainment is kill whitey

and you say dont push it on people

wake te fuck up moron