Yea sure this Houston shit is kinda tragic but honestly, Texas deserves it. Flooding and people dying is one thing...

Yea sure this Houston shit is kinda tragic but honestly, Texas deserves it. Flooding and people dying is one thing, but thousands of years of systemic and institutionalized racism is another.

Texas is one of the most racist states and racism at the end of the day is the worst crime a human can commit and there is not a great enough punishment out there to punish it.

You bigots needs to realize how evil Texas is, with it's history of slavery, lax and racist gun laws that punish Asian Americans, African Americans, Latinex Americans, Muslim Americans and other oppressed groups and a state that single handedly gave Drumpf 38 electoral votes, not to mention a huge KKK presence.

Fuck you Texas, you're getting what's been coming to you.

anyone who is sad about this is a legit racist.

the most devastated counties are blue counties. well deserved.

Agreed
Fuck Manor and Houston Texas

I am a 27-year-old millennial woman who spends a decent amount of time on social media. It is also part of my job to spend time on social media, so I have feeds open for most of the day. I try to spend a lot [more] time on Facebook since the election. I have many conservative family members who often share fake news stories from bogus outlets because they cannot tell the difference. I spend a lot more time on Twitter because it's hilarious and spend most of the time on Instagram.

>"racism is the worst crime a human can commit"
>says those words in Sup Forums
>in Sup Forums

Prove racism is wrong without using an emotional appeal.

hopefully all the illegals, RINOs, boomers, and Cruzfags got flushed out. Get your shit together, Houston.

Haha 8/10 bait I will give you that.

Trying way too hard

>steven's universe

fuck off to Sup Forums with your faggotry. This is a gumball board

When the big earthquake finally hits the west coast, I am more than sure people will cheer it, me included but I also live here so it's a mixed bag of conflicted feelings.

You do realize that coastal counties are where the Spics live right? Why are you so racist?

mmmmm yum, bait

this bait is almost good

Why do people go out of there way to post shit like this.

Im miserable but not enough to make bait threads just to boost my shitty ego.

Is the site 18 and under now?

So your argument is that all the black and latino families in the area deserve the flooding because of "systemic and institutional racism"?

So are you happy with being a nazi?

also
>Thousands of years of racism.
>Texas was created in 1836
So you're saying the indigenous people of Texas were racist? Way to slander a whole marginalized people. Racist.

Chimes in a real faggot liberal racist communist whose party found the KKK . Priceless you want a bunch of minorities to died , nice going faggot liberal douche you just showed your true colors , White piece -o-shit racist kill your self or come to Houston . I will gladly push you into a bayou which is flooding in a minority neighborhood and scream KKK faggot !!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PEPE

whats your point you stupid fucking cunt. typical millenial cunt "my job is to be on social media all day"

heads up you dumb cunt, that isnt a real job you sound as dumb as a rock.

What about the many non-racist texans?

awful bait with pic related bait show. kys quickly. SAGE

it's moments like this that remind me Tumblr still exists

What the fuck does this have to do with anything? You are just stating that you are a leftist moron who spends all of her time on the internet rather than going to rallies, protests, debates and more political activities that actually make a difference. You also fail to state your position on the fucked up statement that the creator of this thread posted. Why did you post your reply? It has absolutely nothing to do with the discussion.

Yeah fuck those chicos and chicas. Damn racist Mexicans.

Houston is the liberal mecca of Texas.
It deserved to be flooded to purge the degenerates.

flag + post = i kekd

>being this fucking retarded

I also think that it's a good thing, but my considerations for saying so involve eugenics rather then morality.

FUCK HOUSTON TEXAS