Mutually Assured Destruction For Youtube

Since youtube is going FULL SHUT IT DOWN mode, why don't we do something about it?

I propose what I like to call youtube riots.

Every single day, we find one youtube trending video and redpill the living fuck out of the comment section and we do this with the biggest videos posting the biggest redpills out there.

Until youtube ceases association with the ADL and restores the videos they limboed, the riots will not stop and every single day we will continue to redpill the masses in a way that regular videos never would have.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/ENyZ6YpBMEw/
breitbart.com/tech/2017/08/01/youtube-will-artificially-limit-reach-non-rulebreaking-videos/
youtube.com/verify_controversy?next_url=/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
youtube.com/verify_controversy?next_url=/watch?v=6SJNVb0GnPI&bpctr=1503688294
zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-27/gone-wind-banned-memphis-theater
youtube.com/watch?v=zpqUkvqSjAo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

Bump2

Bump3

Jewtube makes aggressive use of shadowbans, just like Plebbit. Your shitposting accounts will be blocked without you noticing in a matter of minutes, and you'll be left either having to make a new account or just wasting hours ranting to yourself.

Bump4

We have tens of thousands of people on here, we only need a few big names to tweet out support and we could have 100s of thousands of youtube accounts posting red pills. We could also easily circumvent shadowbans by posting our comment on here and making sure we're not banned.

Of course youtube will fight back, but if we do nothing, they'll win anyways.

Sounds good
Oh and also one of you rich fags come up with a freedom based YouTube.

Bump 4 more feedback

Check out bitchute, it seems to be where most are going.

Bump and good fucking idea

Let's try and keep this bumped so it picks up steam

bumpin

bitchute.com/video/ENyZ6YpBMEw/

Styx is on it - new peer to peer version of youtube

I'm too lazy but have my bump

but we already pretty much do this whenever jewtube puts out propaganda.

Bampf

sounds good, but I'll wait for a call to action here rather than brainstorming.

>*BRAP*

wait what about jews? i was busy looking at the tits and ass.

Yeah but this would be more concentrated.

Unfortunately our comments get lost in larger audiences, however if we collectivized our efforts, we could get top comments and we could do this for people that likely won't police comments (Pewdiepie, Jake Paul etc).

>FULL SHUT IT DOWN
Can I get a quick rundown

>Google wants you to buy YouTube Red.
>Watch all YouTube videos without ads for $10 a month.
>Or you could just install an ad blocker and watch them for free.

I've said it before, I'll say it again. Google's business model is UNSUSTAINABLE. Deprive them of their only major revenue stream, which is ad views, and watch them go under. It's not rocket science.

YouTube alone generates 10 BILLION a year in ad revenue for Google.

If you have older family members who have their own computers make sure you help them install their own ad blockers. If they watch a lot of stuff on YouTube they'll be glad you helped them out.

breitbart.com/tech/2017/08/01/youtube-will-artificially-limit-reach-non-rulebreaking-videos/

Here are the first two casualties

youtube.com/verify_controversy?next_url=/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

youtube.com/verify_controversy?next_url=/watch?v=6SJNVb0GnPI&bpctr=1503688294

How about a fake ADL campaign aiming at forbidding everything deemed offensive to the point of absurdity, like Gone with the Wind in Memphis?

zerohedge.com/news/2017-08-27/gone-wind-banned-memphis-theater

>Destruction For Youtube
>Every single day, we find one youtube trending video

Fuck you

Bump, good idea user

why not both?

That's not going to help. The better thing to do is flood their report system with reports of leftists videos, it'll give them way too much work to do if they don't want every leftist banned.

Sounds good but after the first raid, comment sections will be locked because "Sup Forums-trolls/Trump Supporters" are triggered.

I'd still help tho

>OP doens't know he can't bump his own thread on first post
lurk moar newfag, maybe browse the archives

bump

It's not about helping, it's about escalating the war of ideas and letting youtube go even deeper into censorship while we shift our IPs and make new accounts every day.

As far as mass reporting, I believe it is an algorithm that sniffs out videos and they will mostly be making singular decisions for now before they REALLY shut it down.

/pol is not your personal army

As I said, we can do this with bigger/younger youtubers that aren't mega corps like Pewdiepie or Jake Paul and if they did lock their comments, that would obviously hurt the traffic to their videos.

My apologies for posting attractive women, don't you have some fash to bash?

Niggers let's mass upload 10 hour videos until they crash.

this is a good idea. use tor or something else so they can't shadow ban your IP.

Yeah, because this is MY cause right? When the internet is shut down by (((them))) at least Sup Forums can say to itself, at least we didn't engage in that one guy's request to fight back against youtube. Anyways I have some cans to go pick up in the FEMA camps.

Bumperino

YouTube is already operating at an annual 2billion dolled loss, Google subsiding it is the only thing keeping it afloat.

BUMP

she looks exactly like my best buddy's little sister desu

I agree with OP tho

Bump in the night.

They ban gone with the wind in theatres.. I will kill does fucker!!

Mirror this vid over and over again:
youtube.com/watch?v=zpqUkvqSjAo

>they really hate this shit, almost any channel talking about Sandy Hook has been deleted.