HoloHoax

I need as many pictures/links that Sup Forums has to disprove the (((Holocaust))), I'm trying to red pill my brother

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
dailymotion.com/video/x4iecvq
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com/
iwm.org.uk/history/the-liberation-of-bergen-belsen
bergenbelsen.co.uk/pages/TrialTranscript/Trial_Day_014.html#Day014_KramerStatement
youtu.be/RddqP0ABzwM
thenation.com/article/zyklon-b-us-border/
journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/146642403705800209
jstor.org/stable/pdf/4578621.pdf?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
youtu.be/-EkDmogN_48
ihr.org/books/leuchter/leuchter.toc.html
ihr.org/jhr/v11/v11p207_staff.html
germarrudolf.com/persecution/germars-persecution/auschwitz-forensics/
auschwitz.org/en/history/auschwitz-and-shoah/the-demolition-of-the-gas-chambers
youtu.be/RHzWo79dCHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you french if so i got video for you

nope, pure bred burger

>David Cole: The Truth Behind The Gates Of Auschwitz
youtube.com/watch?v=RHzWo79dCHs

>Eric Hunt: The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8

>Eric Hunt: The Treblinka Archaeology Hoax
dailymotion.com/video/x4iecvq

>Mike Smith: One Third Of The Holocaust: Treblinka, Belzec, Sobibor
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com/

The only red pill is that there are no red pills. Take the black pill and transcend to a higher plane of enlightenment.

Ever seen pic related? We've all seen in it every WW2 textbook or documentary ever. What do you see here? Proof of the holocaust, right?

WRONG.

What you see is a picture of a soldier in British uniform at Bergen-Belsen. All of those Jews died from typhus/starvation AFTER it had been liberated and quarantined during the two months they were in British custody.

>Nearly 14,000 prisoners would die after liberation.

Bergen-Belsen was not a death camp. The 50,000 Jews who died there (14,000 of whom died in British custody) were not deliberately genocided. They died for exactly the same reasons as the Jews in the pic and Anne Frank, who died of typhus in the Bergen Belsen camp hospital after having lived for two months in Auschwitz.

This is what Josef Kramer, Assistant Commandant of Auschwitz and "the butcher of Belsen" attested to at his trial:
>I have heard of the allegations of former prisoners in Auschwitz referring to a gas chamber there, the mass executions and whippings, the cruelty of the guards employed, and that all this took place either in my presence or with my knowledge. All I can say to all this is that it is untrue from beginning to end.
bergenbelsen.co.uk/pages/TrialTranscript/Trial_Day_014.html#Day014_KramerStatement

That is your holocaust. A lot of Jews dying from typhus and starvation near the end of the war. No government conspiracy, no gassings, no 6 million.

>Eric Hunt: Why we believed
youtu.be/RddqP0ABzwM

Zyklon B was a common cyanide pesticide. During WW2, Germans used it to delouse fabrics at concentration camps, because of the typhus epidemic on the Eastern front from 1941.

Typhus was the primary cause of death in German WW2 concentration camps, the vast majority near the end of the war as German society collapsed.

For example, Anne Frank and her sister, Margot, died from typhus in the camp hospital at Bergen-Belsen after their transfer there from Auschwitz, where they spent 2 months. 15,000 of the 50,000 Jews who died in Bergen-Belsen died in the 2 months AFTER it had been liberated and put under quarantine by British troops.

>Nearly 14,000 prisoners would die after liberation.

Americans used Zyklon B to fumigate the clothes of Mexican immigrants at the border.

>Zyklon B arrived in El Paso in the 1920s courtesy of the US government. In 1929, for example, a Public Health Service officer, J.R. Hurley, ordered $25 worth of the material–hydrocyanic acid in pellet form–as a fumigating agent for use at the El Paso delousing station, where Mexicans crossed the border from Juárez.
thenation.com/article/zyklon-b-us-border/

Zyklon B was also used by the British Empire for fumigating passenger ships and food granaries, as discussed in these journals.

>During the past three years various products such as Zyklon B have been used in Colombo in the fumigation of vessels, lighters, granaries, rat burrows
journals.sagepub.com/doi/pdf/10.1177/146642403705800209

>A Report on the Disposal of Zyklon-B Residue following the Fumigation of the Holds of Vessels
jstor.org/stable/pdf/4578621.pdf?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

Extensive testing has been done on the Auschwitz gas chamber walls, both by independent researchers and the Auschwitz museum authorities. They all returned the same result. They were found to contain only trace amounts of cyanide, as much as one would expect to find in a room that had been fumigated as in the journals above, but not a homicidal gas chamber.

In America in the late 80s, Fred Leuchter was “The nation’s leading adviser on capital punishment," according to the New York Times (October 13, 1990). In 1988, he tested the walls of the Auschwitz gas chamber at the behest of Ernst Zundel and found only trace amounts of cyanide. It was this scientific proof of a gas chamber hoax that brought holocaust revisionism into the mainstream (1:23).

youtu.be/-EkDmogN_48

ihr.org/books/leuchter/leuchter.toc.html

The results of the Leuchter reports have since been replicated by both the Auschwitz museum

ihr.org/jhr/v11/v11p207_staff.html

and Germar Rudolf, an Australian chemistry professor who gained his doctorate from the Max Planck Institute.

germarrudolf.com/persecution/germars-persecution/auschwitz-forensics/

Nevertheless, it is sold as a gas chamber by the Auschwitz museum to millions of tourists every single year.

The main homicidal gas chamber on display at Auschwitz museum is in fact a Soviet reconstruction of an air raid shelter, including holes in the roof and a fake chimney that isn't even connected to anything. Auschwitz museum did not inform the public of this fraud for 47 years.

>The crematorium I building was adapted as an air-raid shelter in 1944.
auschwitz.org/en/history/auschwitz-and-shoah/the-demolition-of-the-gas-chambers

Dr. Franciszek Piper, head curator of the Auschwitz museum, is on camera describing this in an interview with Jewish American historian David Cole in 1992 (23:49).

youtu.be/RHzWo79dCHs

Without this documentary, we would never have known the truth.

You trust a bunch of nazi propaganda posted on an anonymous message board, patrolled by literal nazi recruiters. Wake the hell up.

Your pictures wrong you dumb cunt it's not illegal to deny something that didn't happen in Australia

We identify as nazis after learning the lies that have been feed to us our whole lives

Read the international Jew written by Henry ford

Welcome newfriend. Stick around and join us.

Start here.

this is the saddest part of the current reality. my trust in the mainstream media through their blatant collusion and obvious agenda has eroded so much that I trust literal nazis more than I trust the media

hello kike

>I trust literal nazis
>this is the saddest part of my current reality
and why shouldn't you trust Nazis? What have Nazis every done to suggest they are liars or otherwise distrustful? Now think about all of the things Jews have done that proves they are liars.

Your (((indoctrination))) showing.

Why did Auschwitz have currency?

Why did Auschwitz have a dentist?

Why did Auschwitz hold sporting events?

Why did the """death camp""" Auschwitz have a nursery?