/lag/ helicopter rides edtion

/lag/ helicopter rides edtion

Other urls found in this thread:

soychile.cl/Santiago/Internacional/2015/03/03/308213/La-ciencia-lo-revela-cual-es-el-tamano-promedio-del-pene.aspx
elciudadano.cl/tendencias/eeeel-pene-del-chileno-es-similar-en-tamano-que-el-de-los-europeos/07/10/
comoalargarelpene.info/pene-promedio/
realcemasculino.com/tamano-del-pene-en-paises-del-mundo/#Posicion_5Chile
twitter.com/AnonBabble

have a bump esse

bump

what the hell is this?

best and richest part of chile to live in?

So why dont we keep contact with each other? we might do something... or maybe not.
In any case its better than do nothing.
There was a guy in the last thread who made a discord

we need to translate many of these pics

i would assume "Santiago"

Hmmm I wonder why chilean women aren't complaining about the haitians... oh yes, they do get the BBC so they don't feel the need to engage in this racist and xenophobic trash rethoric.

srmyAV
ye old discord link

Not richest, but Valdivia it's pretty enough, there's better places tough.

They complain, they complained against peruvians too.

You have to understand that we fought for a long time in order to have our pseudo ethnostate running, and this events aren't well received, haitians aren't terrible people, but they aren't adapting fast enough to chilean culture, and that's actually a cause for deportation.

el bumbero

Question tho, why do your threads give the impression you believe you are white?

You're known for being a successful non-white country, keep it that way to avoid any further awkwardness.

Lost eu dude has a point.

Why don't we explain people that the Mapuche fight was against inmigration?

No. Proud mestizos and castizos. Move on.

bump

Discord is dead.

make one mate

As usually happens with those discords.

Not as much. Not as public. In fact, many of our young girls are already fucking blackdingdong in highschool. We're short and small dicked compared to Haitians, so I think men will react negatively to immigration. I don't know if they will react soon enough.

I went MGTOW years ago, so I don't give a fuck. I just hold my BTC and watch the shitshow.

Actually native dong it's around 16 cm average.

And of course they sexualize them at first, but unlike american and euro culture girls like money more than they like blacks.

What do you mean by native? Mapuche or Chilean? And where did you get that stat? My sources say around 13 and 14,5 cm.

soychile.cl/Santiago/Internacional/2015/03/03/308213/La-ciencia-lo-revela-cual-es-el-tamano-promedio-del-pene.aspx

elciudadano.cl/tendencias/eeeel-pene-del-chileno-es-similar-en-tamano-que-el-de-los-europeos/07/10/

comoalargarelpene.info/pene-promedio/

realcemasculino.com/tamano-del-pene-en-paises-del-mundo/#Posicion_5Chile

Mapuche y andino, it's the average stat in Bolivia.

I laugh at the blacked threads here, because they didn't had to go to school in the desert with the monsters I did.

Best? Puerto Varas or Valdivia.
Richest? Depends how high is your tolerance of niggers. Antofagasta is by far the richest city, but it's infested by colombian and peruvian coachroaches. Santiago is a little less rich than Antofagasta, but it is way safer, except certains neighbors.

>chilean women
Fatties user, never forget. Haitians are fucking the worst roasties.

>Whites
lel, no. We are mestizos. And as Ercilla said: "Jamas vencidos"/"Never beaten".