We can't allow this to be the "standard" of elderly care in any situation, natural disaster, fires...

We can't allow this to be the "standard" of elderly care in any situation, natural disaster, fires, any situation! I'm glad to hear they got out but the way it had to happen and the lack of speed and care is beyond sickening. These are the last of a great generation and should be respected as such.

Other urls found in this thread:

click2houston.com/news/seniors-stuck-in-waist-deep-water-at-nursing-home-in-dickinson-area
archive.is/0WAVh
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BTFO
T
F
O

Old people are worthless.

Boomers BTFO

lol, eat shit you old cunts

fuck old people
life expectancy should be lowered by 10-20 years at least
they will all get sick and die from being in that water kek

I recognize that blowjob

I wonder if they refused to evacuate.

No one there noticed the toilet overflowed?

You cheeky cunt you know what you did

lol top left corner of that pic. wtf

The one time being incontinent doesn't matter. Let 'er rip, ladies.

Lol top corner pic theres something chopped in and you WONT believe your eyes xD

Somebody shat bricks in that murky water.

>mfw seeing this

Is this the generation that made Christian Europe safe for Jewish degeneracy because Hollywood and the Jewspapers told them Nazis were ebil and imported a horde of niggers and sandmonkeys because the same cunts who told them that said that otherwise nobody would have a pension in the future?
But then the same cunts who lied to them stole their retirement savings and all the niggers and sandmonkeys went on the welfare but its cool because as long as every single white person works at least two jobs and we keep printing money and nobody panics we're all good at least until they die?
Yeah nah fuck the greatest generation.

Explains why they all look so comfy. Looks like that one is knitting whilst shitting.

>mfw ive seen this picture several times already.
>just noticed they're all sitting in water.

someone blow that up

nothing like having a wank in the middle of a natural disaster in a room full of people.

and you are a sick bastard for noticing this.

I recognize that gay blowjob!

This picture is about right. Selfish old fucks not even trying to save themselves the government and young people will do it.

>Not protecting your ancestors.

No wonder the white race is doomed.

fuck me, I recognized it by the face in the door, and knew what it was before I even looked down

Fuck off shill

>boomers

They are in that home for a reason. They are shitty people or massive liabilities for their kids.

Fucking hobo blowjob gets me everytime

>ancestors
>kicking out their kids at 18

It's their fault.

FUcking shit that got me

remember all those people who partied in college always rented and never saved any money?

that's what they will look like in 40 years

Fuck boomers. Most are Trump voters anyways.

They are in the city, and everyone knows only rural and suburban retards voted for trump.

Huston nigger. Those are pure Trump cucks.

>popcorn machine
>not eating popcorn
how fucked up is that?

what an excellent shop. I wish I could whip something up like this with such accuracy and speed

Considering there are huge amounts of raw sewage in flood water I imagine they are eating shit.

Nobody needs them, because they are WHITE

someone shopped an old man getting a bj in the upper left corner...

lol just noticed that this was already mentioned...
Sup Forums ftw

click2houston.com/news/seniors-stuck-in-waist-deep-water-at-nursing-home-in-dickinson-area

archive.is/0WAVh

They had their entire fucking lives to save for some better accommodations

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

notice that cat in the background, thats the real tragedy here

/thread

triggered your autism? forgot your meds?

what joke do you mean?

of course... I doubt it was rescued

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”

― Mahatma Gandhi

That cat would literally be the last living this standing, you'd be surprised at their skills.

"Old people floating around knitting while floating" - Alex Jones

i now have cancer

>Yeah nah fuck the greatest generation.
1870 and 1914, up to the start of World War I.

Just as how people mistakenly generalize "millennial's".