THIS PLACE IS FUCKING SHIT AND YOU FAGGOTS ARE ALL FEEDING SOME EGREGORES AND DEMONIC BEINGS FOR WASTING ENERGY ON THIS...

THIS PLACE IS FUCKING SHIT AND YOU FAGGOTS ARE ALL FEEDING SOME EGREGORES AND DEMONIC BEINGS FOR WASTING ENERGY ON THIS MEDIA BULLSHIT CRAP

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yuAvRCSWu8I
youtube.com/watch?v=rHLoGlyMiYg&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We are doing frog magic to get people into political power. Fuck off

look AT THIS SHIT EGREGRORE POL this is why they are pushing the racewar nuke corea nazi crap AND MCGREGOR CRAP like never before WE ARE FEEDING SOME FUCKNG ECLIPSE BEINGS WITH THIS SHIT

wut de fuck are you saying

Gargoyles! Psychics! everythings so dark sided!!!!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yuAvRCSWu8I

>he doesn't know about the true final redpill
Pshh

tl;dr

I don't praise kek I praise Christ but I hang out here but I don't use frog magic. For the most part this board has largely stopped using frog magic anyway

Where did you get this spook negative

Fuck off nigger lover.

El presador?

on my fuucking nigger coach man... they are fucking here right now put some fucking flower on ur door and you will see the fucking faces maped on the powder ..... im scared pol

I don't do magic but you can cast out spooks by calling on your everbuddy Yahusha HaMessiach. It's ok it really is.

youtube.com/watch?v=rHLoGlyMiYg&feature=youtu.be

focus on something else pol so we can sto feeding this demons because they cannot exist without us

top kek

/x/, take your fucking meds and piss off. Now I know why /tg/ won't return your calls, bitch.

literal vampire potbellied goblins, user

Gross dude, clean the jizz off your pants.

>on my fuucking nigger coach man

you have a nigger coach? what does he coach you in?

...and?

Your IP has not been approved for creating new threads. Please stand by while an operator is contacted for removal of your thread (into another board). Thank you.

Cry more /x/

reminder that this thread is a psyop to promote conspiracy theories in order to delegitimise the right

let me fucking make another nigger hate thread or asian or wh"tes thread fuck you ! keep feedinf this demons faggots

keep feeding ur epigenetic focused intent conduit to this shit beings They never stop bitching ur dick until you are depleted