How many conservatives do you think are at the VMAs?

pic semi-related

What's a conservative? Redball me.

Like none? And if there's any they'll be pretending they aren't.

sucking nigger dick isn't conservative

Probably more than you would expect. But it's the industry. No ones getting black listed to prove a point.

It's like telling a bitch what you really think, you are either retarded or a fag because you suddenly are not getting laid.

A kike

What are the VMAs? Why should I care?

It is the place Justin Beeber man goes to sing songs

>It is the place Justin Beeber man goes to sing songs

hating on the biebs is so 2014

someone who hates fun and wants the gubmint to shit on other peoples' fun because they're too much of a coward to do it themselves.

What is he even doing at the vmas? Is he thinking about adding failed musician to his resume along with failed journalist and failed novelist?

Yeah why would a promiscuous fag go to an event full of promiscuous fags?

Only the gay ones.

people can say what they want about milo, but he's the one that redpilled me. i was a fucking cucked liberal before i saw him, in his very very early days, way before he was ever even remotely famous. and the more i heard him talk the more i got over all of that awful, horrible, indoctrinating bullshit that i grew up with. it all really had a grip on me. feel so much better now that im free of it.
milo is the man. i don't care what the rest of Sup Forums thinks of him. he's a god king even if i dislike what he does with his personal life

You have 10 seconds to explain to me how milo qualifies as a conservative

People should have seen him as the canary in the coal mine for the kulturkampf.

He made a poorly thought-out offhand comment several hours into a mediocre, third string popularity podcast and they torpedoed his entire fucking career with it.

After that shit, the anti-SJWs of the world should have whipped back into shape and not allowed another PR blunder to happen. Instead, we got Unite the Right.

who cares.

Is milo really at the VMAs? What a faggot

unite the right did nothing wrong!!

Ugh! That piece of shit is there? I'm glad I didn't watch now.

unite the right was a good thing though