White hypocrisy

Its truly hypocritical of whites that they spend trillions of Dollars on war and space exploration while hundreds of millions of people are starving or malnourished.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=heeQ_4c-tho
youtube.com/watch?v=44t_xHH1y3c
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lol

Defence Force > Hungry Niggers

They've had thousands of years to learn how to farm. It's not everyone else's fault they are too stupid to live in places where you can actually grow shit

>0

>the left still can't meme: the post

>Be rich
>Give 30b in food aid to nogs
>Nogs overbreed and starve again

They can't feed themselves? Are they retarded? Have you not read Darwin?

You posted this thread before.

Sage, don't respond, let this fall.

But if we feed them they just have even more kids until the system collapses.

How much would it cost to kill all the niggers?

End world hunger for how long?

>30 million
That food has to come from somewhere btw, that food will just be taken from a slightly less poorer mouth, given to the actual poorest and paid for by the west.

Also, if you weren't retarded you'd understand allowing retards who can't supply themselves with enough food BREED is a BAD IDEA.

so what exactly would "solving" world hunger do? hurtle us into the future? is that what you think?
No you fucking idiot, it will just make those stupid niggers shit out more starving niglets.
"solving" world hunger just makes the problem worse. It also happens to give all of these (((nonprofits))) that keep smuggling niggers into Europe a source of funding and power.
Kill yourself OP

Is this how liberals think?

Why should the US foot the bill?
Israel makes plenty of money let them do it.

You can teach a man to fish but you can't need a nigger to be self sustainable and civilized.

Lol this then the cost doubles to stop the hunger

you think spending money on war and not spending money to feed people of other nations isnt part of a single strategy ?

you buy bullets and guns and kill people. you refuse to feed every one else the ones who cant keep up you dont have to shoot

damn UN your dumb as fuck. i mean with no specialized military education i understand why we wont feed all africa forever

What are the benefits to feeding the continent of Africa? Not including humanitarian reasons.

The only thing keeping the African population in check is a high mortality rate, if that was stemmed the resulting overpopulation would be catastrophic. India and China are bad enough as it is.

Space vs Overpopulation.

Hmm...

Maybe third world scum should stop producing more hungry mouths. Why should I give a shit if some worthless nigger I will never meet dies? Our national defense, on the other hand, actually does something useful. If nuclear weapons didn't exist, I'd be fine with slashing the budget (I still wouldn't throw it away on some useless shitskin), but we have to maintain peace through superior firepower. Nothing good has ever come out of feeding those retards.

>people

yet we don't even defend out own border.

>30 billion

so why doesn't Bill Gates single handedly end it ?

I mean, it only costs 30Bil, he'd be seen as a hero for all time.

pro tip : because this meme is unsourced bullshit and 30 billion ain't gonna fucking cover it.

This.

It'll cost 30B to end it NOW, for now....
We'll pay it, and they'll all have eight kids each.
An average of 2 per family will die from aids/rape/warlords/nigsniggingnigs.
To end world hunger for the generation after that, it will cost 180B.
After that, 1.08T

Nigs are the earths tumours. Stop allowing them to grow so much, fuck.

Not our people.

Why not let the blacks do it?

Because they haven't accomplished anything on their own.

i just watched a stream of a nigger walking around on a flooded street in Huston in the dark looking for pizza because his kids are hungry. He was cursing at the streaming mobile phone because every shop was closed. His kids are hungry, why are all the pizza stores closed at 9pm at night in a catastrophe area. He even talked about mugging a guy sitting in a car because his fucking kids are hungry.

I hate them.

My country's safety is more important than hungry foreigners

>it's the white mans job to fix the world!
No.

>it cost $1M at one point
>it cost $10M at one point
>it cost $100M at one point
>it cost $1B at one point

I'm sensing a pattern.

We could drop a few nukes on heavily populated areas of Africa and end world hunger. How much would that cost?

>what is exponential population growth

Now when you say 30 billion, do you mean an extra 30 billion on top of the hundreds of billions already given in aid?
It's not our fault they can't manage money

This thread again. Didn't you just post this crap a couple hours ago?

This, herbed

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Fuck a mans country to death and they theoretically should stop bitching

>the 30 billion burgers are actually used to glass Africa

so youre saying it only costs 30 billion to kill all the niggers?

>link?

Cost to sustain a population too stupid to not stop having kids that will die... priceless

>spend 30 billion to end world hunger

Next year:

>Cost to end world hunger: 120 billion

right side broadcasting network is streaming. its retarded nigger after retarded nigger and mexican streaming playing around in the flood water. but that nigger really took the cake. he was walking and talking about his hungry kids and he is an alpha male he will not let his kids sit at home hungry he will be bringing pizza home no matter what. dumb fucking nigger dont have the brain to buy food before the catastrophe. its outside of his nature and capability.

youtube.com/watch?v=heeQ_4c-tho

Post some of the niggers from the same countries raping and killing people or other niggers

Why should we end world hunger? Beside once their hunger ended they breed themselves a famine again anyway.

They will never be able to meme. That's why they shill here all day, hoping to learn.
It's never going to work because only the red-pilled have weaponized meme capability.

>America
>white

Why do these memes always imply the world hunger problem is only in Africa?

thanks swedebro

World hunger is easily solved: the food we have already would suffice for the world population, except that corrupt and incompetent leaders keep their people starving. Starving nations need to replace their corrupt governments with the rule of law, and the developing world needs to embrace birth control.

Those can't be imposed from without, and therein lies the rub. Whites can't make Africa less corrupt or prevent its overpopulation: only Africans can do that for themselves. Until they do, giving aid to Africa simply continues the problems and, because of the high birthrate and the lower death rate resulting from modern medicine, multiplies those problems. Giving more money to Africa won't solve the problems, but it would make a few warlords and dictators wealthier.

The solution is to stop all aid and migration until the Africans sort themselves out. Quarantine the continent.

>feed poor people
>they multiply
Is there ultimately a solution to this?

I thought blacks were kangs why can't they fix their own shit without being dependent on the white man?

its incredible how stupid these people are. its a crisis, catastrophe and they really act like retards. this is the naked, cold hard truth about the stupidity of black people and mexicans. its fucking scary

>Is there ultimately a solution to this?
More immigration

That is an awesome video.
youtube.com/watch?v=44t_xHH1y3c

One is an insurance plan in a world of rapidly growing weapons technology.
The other is a bandaid on a social political issue that has yet to see any improvement.

>USA flag
Fuck off nigger. Get a job nigger

>solution?
>final one

Cost to let the niggers starve, priceless

>My country's safety is more important than hungry foreigners
I second that with two thumbs all the fucking way up.

The US defense budget covers countless countries in the EU and in the pacific/indian ocean. This means almost every country on earth that is our ally benefits from our military, by being able to concentrate funds on welfare and social programs/infrastructure. I always laugh when eurocucks want us to downsize, not realizing you'll have to pick up the slack. No more freeby gibbs

That money belongs to the US. No one else may lay a claim to it. I fail to see how this argument has any ground to stand on.

niggers tongue my angus

Giving out food just exacerbates the problem. It's the same reason you don't just put out dishes of food for feral cats and dogs. It just makes the population grow. Might make you feel morally superior and shit, but actually ends up causing more suffering. The world is way overpopulated with people. We need to be funding contraception and sustainability, not idiotically throwing food around to grow the population of slave labor.

your country's starving citizens are not my fucking problem

someone post that story of the peace corp dude that went to Africa...very much relevant

Fuck those starving niggers. They should quit reproducing. It's not our responsibility to subsidize the horrible decisions of lesser "societies." Niggers are a blight on the planet earth

>people

HAHAHAHAHHA

>Cost to end world hunger
>30 bil

Is that how much it costs to depopulate Africa, India, and China?

Clinton Foundation has the gibs you need.

Cant feed them because then they just reproduce more, the birthrate in africa is 5 kids. And then those children need food and then they have 5 more children who need food. They need to die at this point.

>Cost to end world hunger temporary
>Cost of self defense that lasts until use
Fixed

why is it america's, aka white peoples job to feed everyone? Fuck those niggers they can make do with what they have.

What's hypocritical about it? The existence of the america empire is more important than starving niglets. If the american military were to disappear tomorrow, or to even be extremely limited it would be all out war, and chaos across the world. The power vacuum would need to be filled. That is of course assuming that america's military is even serving some greater moral purpose.

The answer is right in front of you.

Bomb the starving Africans.

Shills out in force today

no the cost to end world hunger is infinite as long as you idiots are running it because the aid is given with NO stipulations at all (other than, maybe, "overrun the west and destroy civilization," depending on who's giving the aid)

why is this a problem? stupid people breed. and before you know it, that problem you told us it'd cost 30 billion to fix now costs 2 trillion, or 10 trillion. not a problem we'll just print more money-- you don't care about money more than human life do you?

what happens when their need outstrips our industrial farming capacity? when it's them or us that has to starve? after all the wild animals are dead, no more lions or rhinos or zebra or anything, maybe a couple leopards picking off your idiot starving children. what then?

then we'll see the true color of your soul, laid bare for existence to see.

you will be remembered as the most irresponsible, lazy, narcissistic generation that has ever lived.

>teach Africans how to farm
>they don't do it
>instead of self sustaining they rely on aid
>the cure for hunger is agriculturalism but they can't even fucking do that

Seriously, fuck Africa. The method to end world hunger is right there but even with all the help, education, and training they STILL can't unfuck themselves. How is it possible to be this fucking inept. FUCK.

If you want to fix the world, it takes more wisdom that these idiots sipping their artisnally prepared overly-complicatedly-named drinks made with ingredients from the backwaters of the world obsessing over what other people think of them, what their top says about them and how maybe they should buy a motorcycle to really score can muster.

You people are hollow.

>Cost to end world hunger: $30 Billion
You stupid leftshit. Once you spend $30 Billion on all gibs-wanting subhumans, the cost will go up next year. At least twice. Why? Because those human garbage will have children, who will also be gibs-wanting human garbage. Because you fuckers enable human garbage.

But if you really want to give them $30 billion, sure. It will all come out of your pockets, after all your assets are seized, some of you sold into slavery, and some of you gutted for your organs. But that's it. After that $30 billion is gone, and their population at least doubles, they're on their own. Because you enablers will all be dead and there wouldn't be any of you leftards left to give a fuck about them anymore. Might be interesting and fun to watch niggers and the like devolve to Liberia levels of cannibalism and hyperviolence to feed and steal from each other.

>How is it possible to be this fucking inept.
The environment let them by being extremely hospitable, only taking from their number by disease and maybe (I guess) predation. Now we've stepped in, our hearts aching with compassion we cured their diseases and erected barricades against predators. Now we're upset and confused that their population has exploded and they're starving to death.

Nothing will ever get better until...

fuck having law and borders and shit.

>Redpilled leaf
You will be spared from the Day.

I'm against all the offensive military spending, but feeding foreigners will benefit the US in no way.

We don't have money for military contractors to waste, or for starving niggers

Rather just toss money into a gas fire

More like their warlords just take the aid for themselves

>not even flooded
>sitting on the roof waiting to be rescued

I hate niggers.

That does not solve the problem and only would extend the problem like feeding a parasite.

that black people in Africa are starving to the dead is not white man's fault (for the most part)
I mean black people use to sold slaves to white people

Hopefully it rains more so all the retarded niggers drown.

Black people in africa barely functioned before and survived entirely due to constantly fucking to the point where they were producing more babies than death himself could take lives from them.

"America isn't a white country"

"WHITE PEOPLE SPEND MONEY ON WAR N SHEEEEIT"

Hi, my grandfather holds a Ph.D in economics from the University of Chicago: AID TO THE THIRD WORLD IS LITERALLY KILLING DEVELOPING COUNTRIES.

The vast majority of US aid is directly pocketed by corrupt government in these countries before it even reaches the people; the people of these nations need to rise up first and fix their own issues.

It's up to the people to fix their situations: if they can't take care of corruption in their own homeland, who are we to say we could fix it any better than they could?

It's time the west quit meddling in other continents when we have our OWN issues to deal with at hand.

Mipmoop cracker gib food muhfugha
>gets free food
>breeds exponentially
Mipmoop cracker gib food muhfugha

This.

A defence force is required to keep those hungry niggers out. And it is useful for other things - unlike hungry niggers.