>Periscope: ----- POST THEM IF YOU GOT ‘EM.------ feeds are coming and going
pscp.tv/w/1vOxwOvOrmbxB
pscp.tv/w/1zqKVRApMOmKB?q=HOUSTON
>/ourguy/ Jeff
periscope.tv/w/1OyKArBgdlLGb
pscp.tv/Jeff_Piotrowski/1eaJbmYnAMaGX

Rundown:
>SITUATION STATUS: DAMS WILL RELEASE WATER SHORTLY

Someone else needs to take over OP duties.

PREVIOUS THREAD:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X2e6L_66QSY
z3news.com/w/houston-destroyed-massive-flood/
youtube.com/watch?v=nsT1nO76H7c&feature=player_embeddedhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsT1nO76H7c&feature=player_embeddedhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsT1nO76H7c&feature=player_embeddedhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsT1nO76H7c&feature=player_embedded
twitter.com/Jeff_Piotrowski/status/901994213260369922
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bless you, OP

im gay

PRAISE

are we going to make it, my dudes?

Ha faggot

To all you houston anons that are still with us, please remember to protect your hard drives. All those terabytes of anime is too precious to die to a little water.

LOOTING
>LOOTING
LOOTING
>LOOTING
LOOTING
>LOOTING

youtube.com/watch?v=X2e6L_66QSY

Fag.

I'll "gay" your ass, fgt

Texas user already lost his anime.

Is the water still rising or has it crested already?

That is a pudgy pupper. I wager he'd float just fine, but that water is definitely toxic.

“Houston Will Be Destroyed, Desolate, and Uninhabitable”

z3news.com/w/houston-destroyed-massive-flood/

This post was originally published August 29, 2016. It is being republished now due to hurricane warnings for Houston TX.

Speaking at the 2015 Lancaster Prophetic Conference, Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj shares a story of how an angel of the Lord spoke to him about the city of Houston Texas. He shares this starting at the 33-minute mark in the video shown below.

>“When we landed at Houston airport, we came out of the plane and we walked on the bridge. As soon as I stepped foot on Houston Airport, I heard the voice. I think this angel followed me. He said, “This city will be destroyed by a massive flood.”

He then explained the reasons why he believes this flood is coming to Houston.

>“When I got into the hotel room, I googled it. There were records of history of massive flooding in Houston. It did not make me very pleasant. I don’t know why this time this thing really bothered me very much. It has never bothered me in the past. I just didn’t know why it bothered me so much until two days later when I saw in the news the nation the highest legislation in the country has passed the same sex marriage law. Then I understood why.

>You see, your judges are not just Supreme Court judges, but are judges of the land. What they pronounce, they have put a curse on their own country by opening a floodgate.”

He continued telling how President Obama announced his support for the Supreme Court ruling on same sex marriage by decorating the White House with rainbow colored lighting. The rainbow is the symbol used by LGBT organizations.

death toll won't even reach 15.

>not niggers like katrina
>better tech to find people
>not as low lying area

It will rise all night. Kek willing it will rise all week.

I'm not sleeping tonight. Waters rising too fast and I'm not ready to drown.
Wish me luck.

If you are being flooded cut your breaker off or be electrcuted

*one of the texas

only just started rising for the next 6 hours plus the dams are opening in a few hours

>ywn go from flooded house to flooded house on your airboat rescuing women and children, becoming a local hero

It keeps fucking rising

I unironically think Harvey is going to turn into the worst natural disaster in American history. 4th largest city in the US, they're already opening the dams with rain forecasted through the entire week, nobody evacuated because "lmao this shit ain't nothing", it's going back to the gulf to hit again, it's pretty much the perfect fuck-up.

>meme magic warping reality once again
This is too scary for me desu.

There are more and I want those to save theirs.

I bet you like dick. Fucking homo check out other dudes thick arms and tight abs.

homo

my area not flooded yet. it will be in 2 days. but i woke up today thinking to myself, will anybody even care if i died?

So long anons

I can hear the frogs

I hope you faggots appreciate just how big of a happening this really is. It's apocalyptic.

Good luck user.

>Muhammed Asodifjsdofasionwiongre
>"his dog"

i'm bi and i love you

When is it happening?

Godspeed user.

Get fucking sleep before it gets bad user

Good luck user . aqua sama will keep you

At 2AM it will rise another 3 feet because they're opening the dam. They already said straight up "this shit has nowhere to go, expect it to be here for 2 months". Compound that onto the fact that when Harvey comes back it will dump water again, so they most likely will have to release again. There goes another 3 feet of water. Already taller than the average height of a US male.

NEW PRESS CONFERENCE. LIVE

youtube.com/watch?v=nsT1nO76H7c&feature=player_embeddedhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsT1nO76H7c&feature=player_embeddedhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsT1nO76H7c&feature=player_embeddedhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsT1nO76H7c&feature=player_embedded

It will keep rising till Wednesday/Thursday.

is this the price you pay for voting for trump?

ALL TEXANS REPORT IN. NO DALLAS OR PANHANDLER, THANK YA KINDLY

>COUNTY
>STATUS
>VIEW OUTSIDE (pic optional)
>GUNS
>GRUB

Cat 5 hurricane NE of the lesser Antilles next Sunday

*CAP THIS POST*

This is Sup Forumss katrina moment. We're gonna have happening withdrawals after this one fellas

user do you have frozen tendies to keep you alive

*ghraa ghraa ghraa ghraa ghraa ghraa ghraa ghraa*

enjoy aids and eternal hell

>check out other dudes thick arms and tight abs
But I do that....

if the Houston metro area gets 2 more feet of rain as many are predicting then yes it pretty much is, at least for that region

F to all anons who have died or will die during this disaster.
You relaxed around a black.

>ywn go house to house on your luxury prepper boat full of doritos and whiskey laughing at trapped coalburner single moms

Just in time for the Hurricane to hit again on Thursday

BWWWAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Accelerationism is awesome.

>ywn go from flooded house to flooded house on an airboat you stole looting anything of value, becoming even more niggerish than you already are

It's actually the price you pay for voting democrat

Checked.

>The looting and shooting has begun.
>Surprise spillway flood coming for all the looters.

Requesting more aftermath pics like

>Dallas here.
>comfy
>its dark and not raining
>12 ga Mossy
>pork chops

>not just grabbing the hard drives

They announced at fucking 9 pm on local news that they are opening them at 2am and 11am and flooding all the neighborhoods on the west side of the dams. I can't believe they told NO ONE to leave and under play all this. Also the sites are down so no one knows what exactly will be flooded for the 2-3 week duration because of it.
I'm beyond pissed with the way these local officials have handled this situation if any of them blame Trump after this I will lose my sides forever.

death toll predictions??

>mfw I just watched that episode a few days ago

Pepe noooo!!!

as soon as california opens up Oroville dam and floods texas from the northwest

What area is going to be flooded by the dam?

This is what you're in for houston.

It seems almost too perfect.
That rain keeps on precisely hitting the Houston area and apparently it's being spawned from over 300 miles away, with no signs of stopping.
Almost like someone is trying to drown the city on purpose and has given people the worst possible instructions to maximize the deaths.
And dam release in total darkness, with who knows how many people out of the loop.
I think we're going to see very high death tolls when they start going through buildings after the waters recede.

Yeah Houston is going to get sued into fucking oblivion once this is all over. The strategy honestly may be to just try to kill them all first.

Houston is a blue free gibs commune, fmr mayor was a boxmuncher, current mayor is a dumb as bricks coon.

no one said anime posters were smart

it will be raining for at least a week
hundreds or even thousands will die

a gorillion

20 tops. y'all niggers just wishful thinking for anything over 100, vision clouded by your hope for a high death toll

>When you see it

Based Jeff is twittering about rapid flashflooding!

>twitter.com/Jeff_Piotrowski/status/901994213260369922

that's what i thought you sissy fuck. that's why you work leg day so you have huge hamstrings and quads. all fucking fancy and shit. makes you garbage bulge in your pants.

All the poor areas of houston are getting destroyed.

Dallas, San Antonio, Okc, Nola, kc, little rock are getting free niggers and spics

Look at the pic. It's sideways for attention, lengthways for results.

reposting here:
So it's just about 100l of water and canned goods, sounds simple enough.

Well I got the quick BOB and longterm SHTF covered, but I never planed for small fuckups so that's my problem desu.

Thanks buddy.
Gonna store more water, get a small gen when aldi has a sale and store some nuts and other easy to carry foods. On the guns side I'm ok, got a SIG 550, a P2022 and a K31 with 1k+ rounds each
I might go for a li inflatable boat and some solar collectors and powerbanks to power our phones.

>brazoria
>safe
>gutter height flooding, not bad
>rice, rice and more rice

I hate watching the death of a city, especially downtown since houston was born there.

Channel 11 had to evacuate

use your mattress as your boat

Haven't been following events. Someone give me the gestalt on how fucked Houston is from 1-10. Have some family friends that live there. Are they kill??

The whole dam area.

Huston voted for Killary.

Actually the frogs sound more like *ghwaa ghwaa ghwaa*

cinco ranch
aka right exactly where i am
send bote

Dammit pepe

Post boipucci

Kingwood here (Harris)
Comfy as Fuck
Street flooding a bit, probably need to clean out the drain again
Enough guns and ammo to go down in history
got enough food/water for my family for a week, but i am running out of beer

plz halp

I will toast my final tendie in your honor

This is what I will miss about this place

BTC Address: 1Hdo9YH7U299P3KWiu7Uynz6Xwc29aazKF

Anybody else here from west coast comfy as fuck watching rednecks in Texas drown?

What kind of idiots dont evacuate a hurricane?

They are hella dumb for living in a tornado and hurrican state.

Feels good that they can't blame Trump for this one.Fucking DIE NIGGERS AHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You seem all set if you get the items you've mentioned. What're the risks of flooding where you live?

10, maybe, the mayor was trying to force white people to stay but the police didn't obey.

which fucking sucks because 40% of that city is Trump supporting.

Will downtown be destroyed???

We're looking at between a 7-10 depending on how things go. Already billions worth of damages, and the rain is going to keep on coming. The absolute worst part right now is the fact that they're flooding areas with 2-3 feet of water by releasing the dam, and pretty much nobody will know about it.

Rip Carlos

I hope you drown Carlos