Animals in pain. As bad as heartbreak

>outside studying in front lawn

>hear some animal critter making loud painful noises

>get up to deep what's going on. Squirrel in pain, hanging haphazardly on a branch

I had to go inside bros. Fuck I couldn't take that noise. I gotta go back outside but I'll just put headphones in.

Still, I know that near me an animal is in pain and I can't do anything about it. It's so fucking frustrating

>Dying rabbits sound like people screaming

Its hard for sure, most of us are not acquainted with suffering so our tolerance of it is low

>at least you have empathy

There are psychopaths who lack an capacity to care, unfortunately most of those people run the US government

Reminder that true Sup Forumsacks love nature, love animals and the environment

i shot a squirrel, cooked it and ate it last weekend. it was tasty

>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

very nice. Sup Forums is a board of peace.

DO You think that this empathy you feel is based on culture? Do you think other cultures create this atmosphere of empathy? Is empathy a good thing? Do you think it makes you weak? To me you sound weak.

trying to make this political your you

my dog once killed a mouse and i watched it bleed out on the porch for 30 minutes squealing before i hit it with a rock to put it out of its misery

also HOLY KEK LOOK AT THOSE DIGITS

Just shoot him, you turd munching troglodyte.

You're a subhuman.

> gay post
> flag

checks out

and what would you have done differently? Killed it quicker or let is suffer longer? Even mice take a little time to wake from life.

Found the nigger

Checked. Very well worded.

God bless

a nigger leaves a dying mouse to suffer, a white man puts it out of its misery. when my dog gets old I will do the same.

Sup Forums is a board of peace

>Killed fuckloads of rabbits in my lifetime with air rifle
>nogunsforusbongs.png

Worked on our family farm since I was a kid, saw lots of animal suffering. Caused some of it too, but never without purpose. Dunno where I was going with this.

Get a pellet rifle and end that sucker

My cat caught a bird one morning, it was pretty much disemboweled when I found it. So I grabbed the .22, blew the head clean off the bird. So it was painless.

The children across the street waiting for the bus.... They're probably scarred for life.

People that abuse animals or get some sort of fucked up thrill from animals getting harmed are ALWAYS subhumans.

It's like getting your kicks out of torturing someone with Down syndrome. People who have no consideration to the lesser beings of this earth deserve to be put down.

Praise the mighty one. May he guide us to eternal salvation

What are the odds of such a shitty thread getting those digits?

Garbage non political/news thread

Help it or if their is no way of helping it. Take a pellet gun and blows it's brains out, and then eat it like a real man.