Literally shaking while typing this. Do you think he even got her permission to assault her like this?

Literally shaking while typing this. Do you think he even got her permission to assault her like this?
I'm sure the only reason he's "Helping" is he thinks he will be rewarded for it.

I bet he even voted for Drumpf. Disgusting.

Post a trigger warning next time, shitlord.

>you will never be princess carried by a strong american man

That same fucking dude carried so many people today. I saw him earlier carry and elderly woman, and then and elderly man. And now this. How many people can this guy carry?!

Jealous that the great Buddha chose to visit the US of A and not the UK?
We are enlightened

How did you get a picture of me? I haven't put that picture on the internet since /new/.

Take yee the pill that is red, and shove it in the ass of the normies so hard they puke truth in a 1488 foot high storm surge.

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!!

She wasn't being serious though. Stop taking this shit out of context when this site is filled with gullible retards looking for something to be upset about.

THIS ISN'T WHAT THE (((MEDIA))) IS TRYING TO SELL ME

Damn that guy is bad ass. That's how I wish I could be.

He is the best. Everyone knows how these brave American men are the best. I have looked into and spoken to the top people and everyone knows it's true. The haters and losers just can't admit it to themselves. SAD!

This is a pretty cool picture desu.

too bad if she was Chinese

I wanna have sex with him.

what's the problem?

feels bad
why even live

And the kids were never seen again

>go to her page to see if its a troll account
>scroll down to find the tweet
>cant find it
>tweet is buried under millions of other tweets
>she tweets 100s of tweets per hour

Are people that have twitter accounts retarded? Do they really think anyone gives a shit abount their mountains of tweets?

Conservative or not people like this need to take up a hobby that is less retarded

homo
>inb4 tits or gtfo