Japan only accepted 27 refugee last year, there were 10789 appy to Japan

>Japan only accepted 27 refugee last year, there were 10789 appy to Japan

holy shit. why is Japan such racist nation?

I hope Japan accept all refugees who need help

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off fake japanese

Lead the way please

Take me Japan. I'm a persecuted Russo-Ameriburger. I already know your language kawaii-des.

>536)
> Anonymous (ID: 36grObei) 08/27/17(Sun)23:35:52 No.139300178▶
>>Japan only accepted 27 refugee last year, there were 10789 appy to Japan
>holy shit. why is Japan such racist nation?
>I hope Japan accept all refugees who need help
Who are you quoting?

hope you get accepted into chinese organ camp you larp traitor

Hi Kim, I see you're enjoying Japan life. Good.

>been on Sup Forums about 2 years
>Nip has been posting this shit the whole time iv been here.

Why do you do this to yourself Gook?

Didn't like 4 of those 27 pretty much gangrape a native immediately after getting relocated?
Why are you even bringing this up? This is literally the biggest case AGAINST the fakeugees.

Its some white beta in Japan that cant find friends or a gf, so now he wants Japan flooded with Arabs.

stop trying so hard to meme the nips into ruining their culture and country like europe is doing. your meme-fu is weak and it will not work.

Japan should cover Fukushima's meltdown reactors covered with refugees.
2 epic problems solved with 1 epic solution.

I heard that a good portion of those refugees ended up commiting crimes?

Could be propaganda doe, anyone know fo sho?

I remember VICE (fake news, but still) had a big documentary about being white in China. They said that by being white (and especially actually being able to speak Chinese) basically guarantees you to the hottest Chinese pussy.
It had to do with the fact that in the 90s, China learned more about America and how successful they were, so they attributed whiteness to success. Basically, China literally worships white people now.
I guess Japan doesn't have that problem though :(
>tfw when you'll never have a qt nip gf.

the problem is that most are economic ones. Do you really want to get 100 that need, if you are going to get infested with 5000 that are economic ones?

How will you integrate them to society and the different culture?

>1 post by this ID
saged

WHY WILL JAPAN NOT ACCEPT REPLACEMENT MIGRATION. WHY DO THEY SEE HAVING A HOMOGENEOUS POPULATION AND STATISTICALLY THE SAFEST CITIES IN THE WORLD AND A POLITE HIGH TRUST SOCIETY AS A GOOD THING. REEEEEEEEE.

t. globalist

MAOR!!!

how is it that you have not killed yourself yet, shill?

Get a new pasta

There are already plenty of niggers around here. My bentos got stolen out of my bike basket last night when I went in a store to shop. We don't need anymore shit skins.

Are you this guy?

Unfortunately that's all I got of this specific broad.
But I got more overall.
Might be the same girl, desu Asians do kinda look the same...

I doubt Japan wants to ruin their country like what the yuropoors are doing right now

>why japanese people is a bunch of obnoxious racist
well considering how many years they spent isolated form the world and how that changed (europeans getting their shit BTFO by means of firing their cannons at their ports and killing their warriors with modern weaponry) and how wary they are of people with different culture, especially now with all the bullshit/cuckfest going on in europe, their reaction isn't surprising at all. Also, we have to take into account that their economy hasn't been doing well in the last twenty years or so, and that their birthrates are even lower than that of white people, they can not afford to let anyone in (and even high- qualified immigrants can be a threat in the long run as it appears they teach their SJW-ism to the locals, which japs, especially those involved in the government, do not seem to be fine with.

>this OP claiming japan is a shithole because there aren'r enoug migrants
look man, if you keep your faggotry i'm going to let Kim-jong-UN know that you're shitposting here on a regular basis and will send you to a gulag for misbehaving.

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

Spread my music in japan

Japan isn't racist, you idiot! Stop blaming it all on race! Japan is a whole lot smarter than you! Japan is a tiny little island with millions of its own people. Just stop and think a little! You fucking self righteous dumb ass millenials!!!