Australia: Catholics become biggest religious supporters of same-sex marriage

> New poll found two thirds of Catholics plan to vote for gay marriage in plebiscite
> Overall support was at 66 per cent with 79 per cent non-religious voting yes
> Two thirds of non-Christians were in support along with 59 per cent of Anglicans
> This was despite Catholic leaders urging followers to vote no in upcoming ballot
> Also threatened to sack church workers who entered same sex marriages

Source: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4827118/Two-thirds-Catholics-vote-yes-gay-marriage-ballot.html

Other urls found in this thread:

vice.com/en_us/article/qbw7am/meet-russias-gay-aryan-skinheads-finally-bringing-homosexuality-to-the-neo-nazi-world
youtube.com/watch?v=wm4grNE9QVg&t=1m11s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Matthew 7:23
And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

>This was despite Catholic leaders urging followers to vote no in upcoming ballot
2/3rds of them only attend Christmas and Easter. They won't hear the urging.

Fuck the Bible I guess , even after it literally says that the occurrence two men laying with each other as man and woman is an abomination and that they wont go to heaven

Isnt that the same media which declared a 1% winning chance for trump?
They really know their maths

seems like a humane way to cull the burgeoning overcrowding problem

>Aussie (((Catholics)))

Schism to weed out Oceanic Neo-Catholicism when?

The Dailymail gets called racist and right wing for saying that the muslim rape gangs had muslims in them ( not being PC )

I dont remember accurately where they stand on the Trump thing but they are not part of the leftie fake news branch

exactly why i couldn't stand christianity, it is weak and serves it's weakness as if it is their strength.

Yeah Catholics are commies, what else is new?

Remember that Protestant America had to have gay marriage shoved down our throats by the supreme Court (after it failed to gain popular support even in commiefornia), whereas catholicuck Ireland voted for it democratically.

Can't wait for Christcucks to tell me that those fags are not Proper Christians™.

This is because Catholics even count non practicing that they baptized as Catholic.
If you go by practicing Catholics you'll find this isn't true.

t. Gadolig

How does the Catholic Church justify this?

They are probably lapsed catholics that don't attend mass.

>homosexuality is against Catholic teaching and the church hierarchy tells people to vote against it
>hyuh hyuh hyuh CATHOLIKEK XDDD

By sucking some nigger feet. (Male on male of course)

>
> (You)
>>homosexuality is against Catholic teaching
*Little boys not included

Those fags aren't proper Christians.

Don't you have a gay Aryan meeting coming up Vlad?

vice.com/en_us/article/qbw7am/meet-russias-gay-aryan-skinheads-finally-bringing-homosexuality-to-the-neo-nazi-world

>Whataboutism
Such a commie tactic.

"Against catholic teaching *wink* *wink*"- Pope Bergoglio Francis

>dignifying this stupid plebs can vote too scam

This whole thing is so stupid, stop giving them attention by pretending it matters. The state will be receding in power soon, this'll all go out the window soon enough.

But btc, and sage.

Pope Francis has not, and cannot, change Catholic teaching

I understand your vodka fueled anger Ivan, having GRIDs from your faggot Aryan pals just really suck. How's your white cell count, queerboy?

Are you mad about something?

>The poll commissioned by the Equity Campaign found 66 per cent of the 1,000 respondents planned to vote yes, including 58 per cent of religious people.
>Overall margin of error was 3%
>Margin of error for religious people was 8%
Meaning that barely any religious people were polled in that sample of 1000

We warned you and you didn't listen.
There is nothing Christian about the Catholic Church. Go look at pictures of black masses and compare them to Catholic masses.....

>N..No u
Have a good day Alexei

They just want more attendees

Even if their gay or muslim. They want more people.

That's because black masses imitate Catholic masses, dumbass. I hope this is bait

Thank you for pointing this out

Straight to the point. Jesus called all this from the start.

I am not sure what all of that was about but have a good day too!

That's proof Catholicism is true. Satan inverts the truth and the natural. The Mass is natural and true while the black mass is satanic perversion of the full manifestation of glory of God.

They're compromised by the devil. They're his loyal followers, the Whore of Babylon.

Hah, they cant wait to fuck each other

Typical fenians.

Left/Right, Catholic/Protestant, Remain/Leave, Mainstream/Counterculture, Slave/Master - all driven by the same spirit.

Are there more like this?
I've considered create an infographic about correlations like these on a global level.

Orange Order are niggers

The whore of Babylon is modern day Israel. Quit propagating Zionist heresy

>Orange Order are niggers

>Orange Order
>niggers

>Order
>niggers

How to prove yourself wrong with one simple sentence.

Weakness is a metaphor for going against humankind's hateful nature. God has no compunction against burning sinners. All Jesus said was get out of the way and you will be spared, not to give in to evil but to allow their judgment to be complete and total. The sooner these pieces of shit get their wish is when they face the executioner. Jesus still wants people to speak against it.

Nice trips of Christ

God allows the wheat and the chaff to grow side by side in His Church.

When the day of the harvest comes, the chaff will be thrown into the eternal furnace where they will suffer with weeping and gnashing of teeth. The worm shall not die and the fire is not quenched.

These "catholics" are simply the chaff. They will pay the price soon enough.

Hell is for ever!

Israel is a dead nation. The Whore of Babylon sits on the seven hills of Rome, you ignorant faggot. Israel and the false Jews will be wiped off the map.

Wow so cool. Lets all head on over to this cool new server!

>Hell is for ever!
Hell is for Children
youtube.com/watch?v=wm4grNE9QVg&t=1m11s