Welcome to Sup Forums, how racist are you?

im gay

Day Of The Rake when?

define "Racist"

I'm a Democrat

Sup Forums btfo
I never thought I'd see the day

Very well then

I'm the only person in my neighborhood who mows their own lawn because I don't want to employ niggers.

I believe in facts

Very good guys, you can both stay.

How is he so damn sexy?

My own family calls me a racist

Not racist enough.

I believe that natural disasters, among any other situation, doesn't merit anyone from looting

i legitimately do not see blacks as people

I called a person who is of color, black.

>trips
>88 in ID
>white supremacist

RARE PEPE

holy fuck i didnt even notice thank you white brother

I called my black friend an outdated piece of farm equipment but he was ok with that.

The worst nightmares I've ever had were about being surrounded by muslims, such as going to mosques, going to muslim schools, predominantly muslim neighborhoods and such

R-Right this way sir, sorry to keep you waiting.

>welcome to Sup Forums, how bait are ya?

>Black friend
OUT OUT OUT

gas the kikes, race war now

Bye bye, George

I've been successfully recruited into the KKK.
>no irony

what are they like?

>check flag

I'm not even surprised.

Wooooooooooooooooow

Mainly older dudes who get together to talk about niggers and politics. Its kind of comfy.
>childhood friend's dad is a kleagle
>ended up joining the klan through him
Yes I am aware of the heavy FBI infiltration. As long as I don't do any conspiracy shit I am good.

I study medicine

My black neighbor wants to go to a luncheon. Think if I brought him along and told the authorities I must've misheard him, we can get away with this?

Here is your code.

Not very

code for what

If you do not know then just ignore it. My mistake.

I'd estimate it to be anywhere from 10-70% informants (depending on specific groups). So, take a wild guess.

Can't you see?

Niggers should hang from trees.

I'm not racist. I used to think I was. Now I hate white leftist fags and wanna be thug commies that have to fight in groups because they fight like bitches throwing windmill punches. I'd gas them first.

SOON

im gay

My stance on abortion is; what race is it?

Racists have fallen for the JIDF and Stormfront D&C shilling on the board, I'm not an idiot like those subhumans.

70% informants? Isn't that a little high for it to still be functioning without it being obvious?

AntiFa spotted