twitter.com/Breaking911/status/901999263151947777
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Horn_shooting_controversy
mobile.twitter.com/ruthlessfcb
twitter.com/RUthlessFCB
twitter.com/RUthlessFCB/status/902027578713808896
twitter.com/RUthlessFCB/status/902027080954728449
criminaldefenselawyer.com/crime-penalties/federal/Felony-Theft.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=KFAXyOp0gR8
differencebetween.net/miscellaneous/difference-between-1st-degree-and-2nd-degree-murder/
twitter.com/OniiChanJunior
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I saw a fucking degenerated nigger on his dirt bike weaving in and out of traffic doing wheelies and other faggot shit just to get attention. I hope someone eventually hits him because until he causes someone to get hurt, they can't arrest him. It's why no one likes niggers.

don't get mad, track down his personal data and ruin his life instead. :^)

>white people aren't seizing the opportunity
>niggers are

White people are pathetic

What life? None of these people have reputations worth ruining.

niggers looting businesses too.

Notice everyone in this video is black,

twitter.com/Breaking911/status/901999263151947777

>Covers face in photo to hide identity
>Twitter handle displays name

Niggers have nothing to steal. The only thing we can do is put a bullet through their brains, but nobody wants to go to jail for that.

I agree

he means putting a fucking bullet in their stupid black head retard

Ok, and I explained why nobody will do that. Retard.

You do realize they're in Texas right? You can shoot a nigga for farting close to you there.

>implying he has a job he could lose

Something tells me if he was stranded in the flood this little pussy would change his tune real quick.

This is probably a sock puppet from someone here, I saw one with the twitter handle @gaskikes

RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEE

A cell will temporarily stop them from ruining a life worth a shit.

unironically this

looks like a fake account. Sup Forums is getting shilled hard right now

THATS THE SAME NIGGER FROM PERISCOPE

There's a thing called insurance that white people can afford. If my house got blown away, my insurance will pay for everything

His life was already ruined when he grew up without a male role model.

>seizing the opportunity to steal and vandalize your local community which you will inadvertently end up paying for either in taxes or perhaps jail time
Yeah, real genius move there buddy...

fake and gay

anyone else just assume any idiot liberal/nigger/female social media accounts posted here are fake?

i was here years ago when we used to make hundreds of these in order to get hashtags trending, im guessing you guys just started organizing elsewhere since Sup Forums blew up

Texas has very lenient laws for that sort of thing. If the nigger thugs are on your property, it's open season.

Especially in Texas. They don't take kindly to this shit

Someone report his ass. Send this to Fox News or the Dailycaller.

Sure, that's why. It has nothing to do with genetics.
Take off the flag of the NatSoc movement, faggot. You don't deserve it.

they are fake. Sup Forums is getting shilled hard right now

Saging yet another le bash le fash failure. Not only can't the left meme, they cant properly appropriate our oc. Jesus fucking christ, we even made it easy for you underaged simpletons.

It needs to stop or be under some kind of parody desu. Can't let this place end up like CNN or Snopes that twist facts

idgaf fake or not the premise still remains. Niggers are a scourge to humanity and must all be rounded up into camps and gassed

> white people are taking care of their communities and families
>niggers are committing armed robbery enmasse
>blacks aren't ducks even tho they could never get away with this without a firearm and could never afford this shut anyways

>Checked
Your dub wills that I do it.

Nigger.

kys kike shill

Clearly obvious fake account.

It's about how cool he looks in the photo, not about hiding his identity. Harvey Loot Crew wut wut!

this is what is happening. someone is going to show this thread and it;s going to get this site banned i mean look at the title of this thread and look how many times OP posted

Oh, no-no-no. You don't understand. There's Castle Doctrine, then there's Texas. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Horn_shooting_controversy

>tl:dr
>you can shoot someone robbing someone else's house in the back of the head
>if you're in texas

Texas law justifies killing to protect others’ property.

If you see a disaster as an opportunity for crime you are a nigger. Now go back to Twitter, boy

Kek. Implying Texas isn't cucked.

Black people commit more of every crime, but with looting during a natural disaster it has to be like 95% nigger.

How despicable does your culture need to be to glorify stealing from people who are running for their lives.

more concerned with that hipster cuck in the tweet below.

mobile.twitter.com/ruthlessfcb

How can leaf be so oblivious.

twitter.com/RUthlessFCB

Just scroll down a little.

Charge your phone

I recall someone was hunting niggers during Katrina. The police won't talk about it but about a dozen bodies were found with gunshots to the back of the head. The only thing they had in common was that they were black.

Last I checked, the only thing left in Houston was water.

HAHAHA MUH BOIZ BE GETTIN DEM REPARATIONZ N SHIEEET

Kek. He's gonna' blow himself up at the gas station to prove he doesn't care about money. He rich, NIGGA!
twitter.com/RUthlessFCB/status/902027578713808896

HAHAHHAHAHHAH SOMEONE TWEETED HIM THE BELL CURVE HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
>twitter.com/RUthlessFCB/status/902027080954728449

>infact they are not looting anything, just virtue-signaling to their disgusting nigger culture on social media.

>fake
>joined 2013
Nigga, dat sum long game epic tier trollololol shiiiiett right durrr ya hurrr meeee?
>REPORT THESE NIGGERS TO POLICE. ARCHIVE EVERYTHING.

Are we really going to pretend like this whole site isn't full of people of all races that illegally download movies, music and video games almost every single day? But it's okay for us to do it because we're stealing from the big bad Jew, right? Fuck off, stealing is stealing.

Mort, ya madman!
>HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

Aren't these the same guys that tweeted the same shit about a loot crew during Katrina?

What life? He's a fucking criminal and doesn't have a real job. He'd celebrate if he was doxxed.

>set up a trap
>send rumour that theres gold in the trap
>let niggers come in
>kill them all
>let the bodies inside the house
>label it dead nigger storage
>trigger race war

And here I was hoping all the nogs that came here from Katrina would keep going west.

>Stealing is stealing.
Do they give the same jail sentences to someone for shoplifting versus someone stealing a car?
>slippery slope fallacy
>relativism BTFO
But good on you for being introspective. "May he without sin cast the first shitpost." But keep in mind that this shit NEVER happens in Japan during natural disasters. Really gets the noggin joggin...
>criminaldefenselawyer.com/crime-penalties/federal/Felony-Theft.htm

If the police can't stop looting, then they can't stop niggers from getting randomly shot while looting.

Come on Sup Forums I thought you all wanted to shoot niggers. Here's your chance.

God Blessed Texas with his own hand.

Kill them and let the floodwaters take the bodies.

>whites rescuing black people from drowning
>blacks steal from whites while they're out saving their families
Pretty much sums up the entirety of race relations in the US

What if he's controlled op providing memes for \pol\?

If anything we should send them South

So one person isn't a murderer because they only got 20 years when some other person got 40? Crime is crime you fucking mong. If you've ever stolen anything you are no better than the nig in the OP.

how is that even possible? that shit is all electronic and needs credit cards to work

plus ive never seen a nozzle that lets you spray gas without having pressure of being in a tank

uhh you can arrest him and throw him in jail for 3 years for doing stupid shit on a bike, its called public endangerment to self/others.

Over here we have them for scooters. Handpumps for two strokes. But I doubt that is the case here.

This nigger is ugly even for a nigger. Nigger looks like a Ben garrison drawing

Why are you all so mad? This paints these nogs in such a bad light its like a redpill on its own. Never stop your enemy when hes making a mistake

False analogy. Because murder is a binary thing. It's more like violence versus theft. Did you punch, stab, shoot? There's a reason that self defense is justified if it's proportional to the attacker.
>youtube.com/watch?v=KFAXyOp0gR8
1:40
He explains it to a nigger in the video so it'll be easy for you to understand. :^)

It's completely legal to shoot at any looter in Texas.
Anyone bored enough could just ride around and shoot at any nigger running the streets.

>It's completely legal to shoot at any looter in Texas.
I am pretty sure this is a thing, but Id look into it. Texas has some very liberal gun laws, and that is the type of liberal I like.

Thank you. I was going to, but you did it. The mad man...Yes there is a sign actually....

>t. jewish nigger-apologist

>#blacklivesmatter
what better way to promote your movement than to commit crime

Sounds like a criminal admission to me. Turn this over to the authorities, problem solved.

It is legal. Any theft or damage of property when it turns dark justifies anyone to shoot the nigger responsible.
Drive around, see a car pull up to any business or empty home, watch for a moment, then pull up and dump on them.

what did satanichia mean by this

>murder is murder
>2nd degree
>1st degree
>premeditated
>differencebetween.net/miscellaneous/difference-between-1st-degree-and-2nd-degree-murder/

Lol, I'm sure. He could have taught his son the proper way to loot, like not to publicize his looting on the internet.

>#HarveyTootCrew

And both offenders would be considered murderers.
Go graduate highschool then get back to me.

Annnd theyre dumb dead niggers

The sheriffs have told looters to write their names and dob and next of kin on their body with permanent marker so they can id their dead bodies.

#harveylootcrew
#lootcrew4life

>was expecting just some freeze-dried Taster's Choice

twitter.com/OniiChanJunior

Can somebody subtitle that?

So he can't just loot unoccupied abandoned shit, he has to bring a gun and probably plans on shooting anyone who tries to stop him from stealing their stuff.

Yup this is texas poor saps.

>FastCash CEO
I think T-Pain or Flo Rida or one of those auto-tune turds said "black people say "Ive got a business" when it's just a name printed on 1,000 t-shirts. you don't have a business, you have shirts."

niggers growing up fatherless is an universal stereotype.

surely he legally purchased it and passed the required background check and will abide by all federal and state laws when carrying and using it. thank goodness for sensible gun control regulations that keep criminals in check