gematrix.org/?word=666
youtube.com/watch?v=5oiY9hWU4DQ
search.wikileaks.org/?q=fox rothschild
voat.co/v/pizzagate/2075818
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1984923
youtube.com/watch?v=GcOsVzSOqoQ
s3-media1.fl.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/cECAjSc3uVSqmT_qs5f5JQ/ls.jpg
edition.cnn.com/2011/POLITICS/06/01/palin.trump/index.html
carbonated.tv/entertainment/pizzagate-2011-donald-trump-explains-why-he-ate-pizza-with-a-fork
imgur.com/a/3NFxA
edition
archive.is/6U1xT
youtube.com/watch?v=T4a7Mxw1-m4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
voat.co/v/pizzagate/2056854/10145894
youtube.com/watch?v=48r8WXm4FPY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Some powerful meme energy is radiating from this thread holy shit

just woke up. dafuq is going on

>i work for 7th floor
>alien work for me
>i am not alien
>google employee insider
make up your mind tho i believe you for most
checked

Lucifer can be interpreted as a Crescent Moon or Star.
Covfefe - "Lucifer butterfly"

The Greek for butterfly, is Psyche.

The Greek for Rainbow is Iris
Iris is Egyptian for Eye

here previous thread

It was actually The Unicorn which escaped from Pandora's box...

The Unicorn Covers The Tabernacle...
vid.me/bC7md

You are a multidimensional being, the seven veils are the steps of knowledge and with each brings apocalypse.

Robert Anton Wilson, was mistaken, when discussing chapel perilous in concluding one might only go insane or reach a state of agnosticism. He has failed to see the nature of the forms of heaven, to which all earthly forms strive. Perfection is found in the paradise of God.

There is no moral relativism on the ascent to Sophia, just as things are drawn perfectly in heaven, so too must we base our template (contemplations God) upon the forms of heaven, to climb the ladder to spiritual evolution.

To be amongst the multidimensional beings, humanity has been searching for, for so long.

I'm not very smart, could someone explain it to me in simple terms? What's the happening?

Purple, the highest frequency... "Jesus" sits under the rainbow... Sitting closest to it's Highest Frequency, like the chakra system... Until, White Light...
vid.me/EnOZs

he is not great at explaining methodical way
he seems to have digested bunch of redpills at once and is just spitting out as much as he can

i copied all the links and videos for future research

No...

youtube.com/watch?v=wnfP31tNXWs

illuminati-narwhals.weebly.com/

>Some powerful meme energy is radiating from this thread holy shit

JLP
youtube.com/watch?v=Z-6Zuj2lsqg

i appreciate it and i will definitely look into all the links and vids you provided tmrw

keep posting user i will leave my tabs on so i can get all the materials tmrw morning

finally, a good post with full or red pills havent seen these for a while. Thanks user

Mia Farrow had B- blood and performed the part of The Last Unicorn as well as the mother of the antichrist.

Rosemary's Baby took place in The Dakota Building where John Lennon was shot.

Number 72 Dakota

72 is a name of God in Hebrew

Reversed it gives you 27... The 27 Club.

Anytime

>However, due to the data being obtained illegally, the hacked data was not allowed to be part of the investigation.

... but that's false. The exclusionary rule only applies to agents of the State, or those acting under the direction of the State. This LARP is already wrong in just the first few sentences.

In the new Alien Covenant a poem about Ramasses is written. Ramasses also had B- blood.

Not my quote. Lifted from Voat.

My hack was the second hack.

That is from Sigma Unbound blog.

He is with us. And against skippy

You faggets these conspiracies are not gonna work. Yall gotto work on making it look more natural. I can tell yall are fake. The wordplay and religious symbology makes you guys easy to recognize. Why dont u stop shilling and just leave us be?

You have no idea wtf you are talking about

>CPP Happening
>Hacking
>Google Insider
>Illuminati Overlord
>dubs
ok bump I am ready

Illuminati Playing Cards Illuminati playing cards developed by Robert Anton Wilson and Robert Shea.

Discordianism is a paradigm based upon the book the Principia Discordia,[1] written by Greg Hill with Kerry Wendell Thornley in 1963, the two working under the pseudonyms Malaclypse the Younger and Omar Khayyam Ravenhurst The Goddess of Discordia is Eris.

Notable followers of Discordianism Robert Anton Wilson.

Tenant Of Discordianism

III - A Discordian is Required during his early Illumination to Go Off Alone & Partake Joyously of a Hot Dog on a Friday; this Devotive Ceremony to Remonstrate against the popular Paganisms of the Day: of Catholic Christendom (no meat on Friday), of Judaism (no meat of Pork), of Hindic Peoples (no meat of Beef), of Buddhists (no meat of animal), and of Discordians (no Hot Dog Buns).

Does Hillary Clinton Hail Eris?
imgur.com/a/xn2Qe

imgur.com/a/VuRpF

Does Obama Hail Eris?

Podesta Group then lobbied on behalf of Uranium One.

What the hell is someone working for this uranium agency doing parked at James Alefantis' "museum"?
voat.co/v/pizzagate/1662972

Scientist Eats Uranium youtube.com/watch?v=QmJN-LMPnX0

"MAD" Project aka

Mutually Assured Destruction because everyone is in on the make believe and if anyone let's out the truth - everyone is powerless... A part from, the people, of course...

>Trump is Jesus

WHAT THE FUCK

Guys stahp. Take this shit to alex jones and gtfo of pol

Posting in a CIA thread

Fuck off, kike. Illegally obtained evidence is used every damn day in CP busts. When some jagoff at Best Buy is searching through some retard's machine and finds his pizza folder that's an illegal search. It's still admissible in court and solid enough to get a warrant simply because it wasn't the cops that broke the law to obtain it.

If the police refused to use that evidence it wasn't because "daddy jew said it isn't allowed." It's because they're protecting their own masters.

It's either a bad LARP from someone who doesn't know a goddamn thing about criminal law, or proof to an even bigger piece in the conspiracy.

No.

Here's why...

Trump calls himself a carpenter in this video
youtube.com/watch?v=4SmVpSxPn5c
_________
Little Caesar Caesarion Son of Caesar and Cleoptra (ISIS) “Chosen by Ptah” Ptah God of Architects and Craftsmen

Known as Isa in Islam. Muhammed, is a French Corruption of Baphomet some speculate...

Tekton has been mistranslated from Hebrew as carpenter, it actually means Architect.
_________

Are we ever going to look at the fact that prominent celebs are involved in this crap somehow? Hollywood is a den for this shit yet noone ever really brings it up.

Im not saying it wan't or isn't. Im saying that the hack was not a LARP. Im in agreement with you Redditfag!

Read This
gematrix.org/?word=666

and search a little harder in Besta Pizza.

nice nice, go on

Oh this guy again spamming threads.

Terry Richardson photographed Miley and Obama... Interesting, he is accused of rape by many models.

pedowood was a thing here for years before podesta and pizzagate

>No

What the fuck do you mean "No" you just admitted it in the last thread, I was following.

If you ever want anyone to take you seriously, consider making a word press, compiling everything you're sharing here and explain it concisely.

I can follow the Red String decently well but if you ever want to redpill the masses, you'll need to make the Red String neat and easy to follow.

Russell Brand literally mind controlling Katy Perry on live morning TV.
youtube.com/watch?v=5oiY9hWU4DQ

I've only been here since Sup Forums harbor.

Illegally obtained evidence is still inadmissible if it's by an agent of (on behalf of) the police. Some jagoff at best buy doesn't know what's on there, doesn't care, it just falls in his lap, potentially admissible. If he was intentionally looking for CP on a guy he suspected so he could give it to the police it would be inadmissible.

Yes I've seen it the last three times you posted it, man.

I've eaten pizza with a fork, does that make me Jesus too?

How do you expect anyone to take this seriously? Look at it from the Perspective of an outsider looking in.

> Does Hillary Clinton Hail Eris?
> imgur.com/a/xn2Qe

Really? The whole point of Discordianism is to reject rules and be absurd and funny. It's a meme religion.
Ordering a hot dog without a bun is like those people that order burgers without a bun. They don't want the fucking carbohydrates.

This is either a disinfo thread,
or someone has drunk ALL the koolaid.

> omg that person ordered a salad
> maybe they're a vegetarian
> are there beans on the salad?
> NO
> they must be in the cult of Pythagoras
> Pythagoras studied triangles
> TRIANGLES MEAN ILLUMINATI

look, we've already done all this fuckin research.. we ended up on endchan with it where it eventually got shilled to fucking death.. it's all true . BUT WHEN ARE THE ARRESTS GOING TO HAPPEN!!! enough with the info dump, it's time to fish or cut bait.

If you search through the PDF of Illuminatus, you will find a Fabian pro-Kinsey agenda laced between some good occult knowledge.

> not going to prove it in any way
> just going to make wild assertions
> I'm in on it guys
> I know the whole enchilada

t. mason level 33

The golden cock shined twice yet blooms right. The anti is christ no the other way around. The pope is shinedown.

Hmm if only I could leave some kind of clue.
search.wikileaks.org/?q=fox rothschild

OP, heed my word of advice and consider this

Do you want to share information and have your readers ingest it comprehensibly?

You will need to take everything you're sharing now, make a site/wordpress, post it in a way that is concise and easy to follow.

The Red String can't be jumbled up, otherwise you'll just get called a Shizo and immediately disregarded. You need to make it easy to follow, and think of it from an Outsiders perspective, not your own.

Funk

Homeland Security Pizza Video has Besta's Sign In Window voat.co/v/pizzagate/2075818

If the Greek spelling of Nero Caesar (Neron Kaisar) is transliterated into Hebrew (nrwn qsr), the numerical equivalent is 666

Little Caesar Pizza (The Masonic Secret/Answer to Cicada3301) voat.co/v/pizzagate/1984923 (comment by Jacob Rothschild)

Home Alone Little Nero Pizza youtube.com/watch?v=GcOsVzSOqoQ

Note the sign says “No Fiddling”

“Little Nero Fiddled, while Rome Burned"

Little Caesar eats Pizza with a fork... s3-media1.fl.yelpcdn.com/bphoto/cECAjSc3uVSqmT_qs5f5JQ/ls.jpg

2011 Pizzagate Origin Palin, Trump discuss 'potential candidates' over pizza in New York edition.cnn.com/2011/POLITICS/06/01/palin.trump/index.html

Pizzagate 2011: Donald Trump Explains Why He Ate Pizza With A Fork! carbonated.tv/entertainment/pizzagate-2011-donald-trump-explains-why-he-ate-pizza-with-a-fork

Little Caesar Caesarion Son of Caesar and Cleoptra (ISIS) “Chosen by Ptah” Ptah God of Architects and Craftsmen

Known as Isa in Islam. Muhammed, is a French Corruption of Baphomet some speculate...

Tekton has been mistranslated from Hebrew as carpenter, it actually means Architect.

In The Matrix… Neo meets The Architect.

“Besta Pizza” In Hebrew the number of the beast is 666 In Greek the number of the beast is 616

Pegasus Museum has “616” Kids imgur.com/a/3NFxA

I get it. But I'm deeper down the rabbit hole than most would care to venture. But this isn't about me exclusively, this is about getting information out.

Follow my advice, and get to work.

Pizzagate is another dimension.

Archive or screenshot please
>edition cnn com/2011/POLITICS/06/01/palin.trump/index.html
archive.is/6U1xT

lol using my screenshots?You're the Illuminati Overlord now? How many voices are in your head?

youtube.com/watch?v=T4a7Mxw1-m4
CatNamedMidnight
Published on Jun 30, 2011

FYI I'm awesome.

I am listening to you.

and born in Kenya.

saved.
look, we all know these pedo rings are real. just try to be more concise with your info cuz shills posting fake leads are real too.
normies wont ever give it a thought if the info isnt easily digestable

The problem is that you're connecting every random dot you can find.
It's the classic conspiracy theorist's disease.

Once you open your mind a little bit to the fact that there are things going on behind the scenes, it becomes far more likely that you'll accept ANY conspiracy-related information that's out there, including the far-fetched tenuous connections, or the deliberately placed disinfo.

Go back to Prometheus Rising by Robert Anton Wilson and read the chapter about "What the Thinker thinks, the Prover proves." He talks about this problem specifically - any pattern you look for, you'll find in abundance, *even when it isn't there*

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

lol I attacked him so much about this and he still can't get his shit together.
Source thats my screenshot

Go make a WordPress and make the Red String you're sharing concise.
I'm offering you fairly reasonable advice, take it or leave it.

I'm going to sleep now, if you're a real person and not a shill, you'll take this into consideration and put it all together. Otherwise, you're just wasting valuable time.

Goodnight, God bless you.

Think again.
Hermes thrice.

I'm not saying pizzagate isn't a real thing.
I'm saying you're connecting a bunch of random shit to it.

Read my post again.

If you can't understand, then you're either
A) obtuse
B) disinfo agent

sage

Robert Anton Wilson is not on my level.

He caught a whiff of cro-magnon academia and his chapel perilous left him agnostic...

I'm more on the level of, Oppenheimer.

i think hes posting from voat
we need to all be tenacious and keep a critical eye in our efforts to expose.
honestly, memes are our best tool right now.

He reads like the typical Voat poaster.

I've been wasting my finger tips typing to him the same thing for a few hours now. That he is too all over the place. This is his mind pic related minus the thousands of voices.

I don't know what to make of OP. I have seen a few of his threads. It's all copied/pasted, and he rarely elaborates beyond his pre-formatted posts.

The first time I saw the thread I believed it was genuinely some high level figure gone rogue, but the fact that he has continued to do it makes me wonder. He's also claimed to be a part of Rothschild family in one thread, Illuminati in another, etc. Could be true, could be purposeful disinfo.

that being said, lots of the information he posts can be verified as true, and much of it's not the kind of stuff you find on run of the mill conspiracy theory sites. whoever typed this all up clearly did quite a bit of research, unlike most of the other shills we encounter.

who knows

What are the chances James Alefantis (Comet Ping Pong) and the Sandy Hook parents would be in the White House on the same days?
voat.co/v/pizzagate/2056854/10145894

Homeland Security Pizza Video has Besta's Sign In Window
voat.co/v/pizzagate/2075818

Sandy Hoax, Smiling/Laughing Dad Reading a Script. Actor Robbie Parker youtube.com/watch?v=48r8WXm4FPY

So the ultimate knowledge comes from understanding who's on the Little Ceasars Pizza box? Because he's eating his pizza with a fork?

Your thread is absolutely retarded and makes no sense to anybody. How hard is it to just make a coherent post?

You're a schizophrenic. A functional one, but you are a Schizo.

Him?

That's what I'm trying to get through to him.
The basics of what he's talking about is worth investigating.
Connecting all the other shit to it is foolish.

Yes, it's the secret of Freemasonry.

Then make a concise compilation on Voat in one thread, mirrors of all videos, no fishy shit.

I want the conditioning to be broken just as much as the next guy wearing tin foil, but you need to do it right, otherwise it'll always fall on deaf ears.

I'm going to sleep now. I'll check Voat tomorrow and see if OP really did listen.

Further proving my point. Hint, thats not your harddrive. Listen to the following: Also again, its a spear not a fork illuminati fagolord.

My name is Sarah.

Just because Trump's father was named Christ doesn't make Donald the Son of God though I bet that's exactly what the Antichrist would think. Specially if he's born super wealthy.

LOL

>It all makes sense now.

Im impressed Sarah.

Yes we know. Insider, Sarah Desta, Fox Rothschild, and now Illuminati Overlord. Further solidifying the point everyone else is making here. So I will spell it out one more time.

Your information is 70% useful 30%shit, and it becomes even less useful when you present it in a manner where the 30% that is shit is thrown in in the middle of the 70% that is true.