Isnt there some famous quote about how "attacking your opponent legitimizes your opponent"...

isnt there some famous quote about how "attacking your opponent legitimizes your opponent"? im beginning to feel like that's how trump won and how he continues to win. trump is so legit that everyone feels the need to attack him.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/04/samantha-bees-husband-opposed-integration-local-public-school/
slate.com/blogs/schooled/2016/06/17/the_upper_west_side_is_new_york_s_latest_school_integration_battleground.html
dailywire.com/news/15927/samantha-bees-husband-fights-keep-poor-black-kids-john-nolte#exit-modal
slate
archive.is/OlKRL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Samantha Bee better be pouring millions into trumps reelection, her entire existence revolves around him

the entire existence of the media revolves around trump. the only break i have seen came last week for the eclipse but then images of trump fucking around and looking into the sun made it all about trump again

Samantha Bee's eyesockets are huge. She must be descended from mountain goats

>too smart to play offense

ahah it must suck being that plain no wonder. reverse engineering women's personalities is so easy that it in and of itself is a testament to how much their overall value is delineated from their looks.

>trying to block trump's points vs. scoring points of your own
i think you may have accurately articulated their main problem.

trump used you

he is a winner

you are a moron and the fact that I point out that you are stupid and annoying doesn't mean you are "winning"

This is why Charlottesville was so effective.

I want to rape samantha bee's mouth so fucking hard and spit on her face

>effective

at what?

Holy shit.

Nobody cared about Trump when he announced he was running.

Then they laughed when he was legitimately becoming a contender.

Then he won and now media is balls deep in fighting and trying to get him impeached.

????

Trump won because he excels at forcing the enemy to descend to his level. He shitposted IRL, putting out baits to entice the enemy into attacking itself. The media excels at manipulating image, so he puts forth an image so low that they cannot drag it lower without looking ridiculous. He can stand to look ridiculous because he has real money, real power; they cannot, for their power springs from their image.

Reminder Samantha Bee fought to exclude negros from attending her child's school yet goes on TV and chastises people for not accepting diversity.

Trudeau you genius

I feel like I'm trying to teach jackasses rocketry here, but trump didn't win. The system appointed him because their masters wanted more money and power.

Source? Searching it turns up results for her propoganda

why are the Rothschilds funding anti-Trump groups?

something something accepting the form of the argument

To see why Trump is successful look no farther than Hitlers ideas about propaganda and speechcraft:

Hitler's Basic Principles
These principles are abstracted from Jowett & O'Donnell.

>Avoid abstract ideas - appeal to the emotions.

>Constantly repeat just a few ideas. Use stereotyped phrases.

>Give only one side of the argument.

>Continuously criticize your opponents.

>Pick out one special "enemy" for special vilification.

We forget that the media is first and foremost a private business looking to make money by selling news.

Trump sells more news than just about anything else right now. It's a combination of hating him, and using him to line their own pockets

You can almost see,
in her empty eyes,
where a soul might have been.

i literally told my gf today that we would know when talking about trump 24/7 became unprofitable as soon as the news started to ignore trump.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/05/04/samantha-bees-husband-opposed-integration-local-public-school/

slate.com/blogs/schooled/2016/06/17/the_upper_west_side_is_new_york_s_latest_school_integration_battleground.html
dailywire.com/news/15927/samantha-bees-husband-fights-keep-poor-black-kids-john-nolte#exit-modal

Please archive those

>slate com/blogs/schooled/2016/06/17/the_upper_west_side_is_new_york_s_latest_school_integration_battleground.html
archive.is/OlKRL