SETI discovers an alien civilization, and prepares to broadcast a message towards them

SETI discovers an alien civilization, and prepares to broadcast a message towards them.
Let's write it, one word at a time, I'll start:

"Greetings

Gas the kikes, race war now.

get off my property

Space

kill yourselves.

Sorry about Argentina. They were an accident.

ALBANIANS

Niggers

Warn them about the Jews.

faggots

Land at the place they call Mecca. They have a stolen space rock they worship and they are the religion of peace.

2 SCOOPS

We

Poon-poon

sennd hepl

WUZ SPACE KANGZ

Fuck off niggers, we’re full

Space beaners

Shill

and

Fuck off, we're full!

It wouldn't be in a normal human language, it would be universalizable mathematical equations, as to alert them that we have some sophistication.

Quien los conoce? Son boludos y no tienen huevo. Me hago alto guiso.

Fuck off we're full mate.

Dahnald Drumpf 2 Scoops

I am sending you irrefutable proof of crimes committed b y Hillary Cl

>and then we never send anything again.

whats the equation for coming to fuck you space niggers up.

"PLEASE, for the love of God, eradicate our cancerous civilization. There is ABSOLUTELY NO GOOD coming from our lost society and we are destroying more than we are creating. Nothing is working harmonically like God intended and because everything is thrown out of whack, the majority of us are suffering instead thriving. And as a consequence, our co-inhabitants (of our host planet) are being negatively affected as well. If you don't remove us from existence, it will only be a matter of time before our anti-progressive degeneracy spreads throughout the universe like a disease."

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

INVADE EARTH!
INVADE EARTH!
INVADE EARTH!
INVADE EARTH!
INVADE EARTH!

Okay friend, let me explain something to you since you seem to be new here. Hebephilia is NOT the same thing as pedophilIa. I'm sick and tired of you trolls popping up everywhere and spreading BLATANT misinformation. In many countries hebephilia is considered normal and healthy . Human beings have a natural attraction to girls who are going through puberty. Being attracted to girls who are pre-pubescent is fucking sick and disgusting, but only in the US does there seem to be an unwarranted taboo around a healthy and normal condition. My head hurts. I'm just trying to get my real life back.

>dumbass pretending to be smart
we could send a square pulse train and they would be able to figure out it is artificial

I believe that's "pew pew pew"

ALL THESE WORLDS ARE YOURS - EXCEPT EUROPA. ATTEMPT NO LANDING THERE

You can't just send irrelevant crap, they may have no intention of associating with a primitive species, natural mathematical equations would show that we have some kind of intelligence.

Jefferson Davis & Joe McCarthy were right.

>natural mathematical equations
what are these "natural mathematical equations"?

I mean things inherent in the physical law of the universe, not something so close to humans like logic equations or financially related shit. Something universally true in the form of an equation.

WE

Fibonacci would probably be a good start.

antifa

you mean like V = I * R?

If you can build a transmitter you already proved you know that, whats the point?

cucks

>Fibonacci

>a sequence of numbers commonly found in nature
>aliens hear it and dismiss it as some weird natural phenomena

if they hear BEEP BEEP BEEP, they will know for sure it is artificial

>naturally occurring Fibonacci sequences, broadcast in binary, in nature
This is a joke, right? Name a single natural radio source that has an irregular pattern.

you didnt say it was in binary before, dumbass
transmission can be analog or digital

Again, it's intention and how we would be viewed. Just imagine if we found an alien civilisation, they're sending signals, but there is no evidence that it's intentionally directed at us, we have no way of telling their intentions. For all we know, the artificial artificial signal from them could be a warning to fuck off, so what would we expect to be a neutral, friendly way to greet someone, maths it's simple, logical, and universal.

How the fuck are you going to convey a precise number through analog, you retard?
Do you think aliens use the same units to measure amplitude as we do?

Working on the message now.
Clover nigger status right now.
Just blast me senpai.

Hello? Is it me you're looking for?

>convey a precise number
you could use a base time

>there is no evidence that it's intentionally directed at us
there is no way of making the aliens know its directed at them

>maths it's simple, logical, and universal
yes, but we could use the message to tell them about ourselves
from what I remember the idea of using math equations was not to make a neutral statement, but to make a "rosetta stone", since the aliens already know the equations, so they just have to figure out the symbols "=", "+", etc fitting them into the equations
then you send an actual message