>

I really think we're onto something guys

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Et_tu,_Brute?
youtube.com/watch?v=ij1AJRymxvA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

she got frogged

LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO

The guys in tights and heels must have some subtext that we're missing out on. Any guesses?

>tfw pol starts controlling the minds of celebrities like the jews do purely with memes

she is a fucking coalburner and took several dicks already . you are all fucking retards

Pic related is TayTay's father

based desu

large man, powerful

is this recent?

if you fucking geeks keep this up, the liberal media is going to ask if she denounces nazis! stop, stop it right now!

JUST

our girl?

thats the opposite of just

LOOK WHAT YOU MADE ME DO

Please explain the dancing faggots in the video.

This. Lol. Also all the dancers were black or brown.

Why are you putting spaces like that

lol they already have
a few days after this taytay deleted all of her social media and never responded

Also did anyone notice the writing on the pillars and on the chair in the snake scene?
Something like "it to brute"

Shes mocking beyoncé

always have i dont know why . autism?

>13
We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white

you will probably be accused of being from reddit. I'm surprised no1 hasn't already this thread

its speak now era. its the mine music video.

unrelated but can someone post the meme ball of taylor that goes something like "we people listening to your music makes them dream for something more ..." something along those lines?

>the video prominantly features a homosexual male dance line, all wearing heals, she makes a point to booty dance on/with them, it takes up quite a bit of the video

really made me think

not everyone monitors posts to accuse people of being from reddit, you fag. do you have no personality?

Just a lot of leddit fags recently, wasn't accusing you just wondering why u type like that because on leddit u have to use 2 spaces

not his hair lmfao

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Et_tu,_Brute?

cuz baby now we got bad blood

God damn I'm getting sick of all the marketing for this bitch on Sup Forums.

So triggered REEEEEeeeeEEEEeEe

Daily reminder Taylor was cloned the night her social media went down. They tell you everything directly in the new video. The truth is hidden in plain sight.

not like a classy lady

This is has been a thing for years

Fuck viral marketing

revelation 13 is when they take the mark of the beast and become soulless robots

thats what its showing

SHE IS NOT A NAZI. WTF, STOP IT NOW.

we are doing it for free

does anyone have any actual things hinting that she might be doing something redpilled or what

D-daily stormed, 1#taylor swift fan site, when?

>zimmerman
polisalwaysright.jpeg

Wrong, she's the most loyal nazi in the world.

TAYTAY WAIFU BOTS!

You = The Devil

Take the red pill already.

The new video is Illuminati propaganda trash.

How do we signal.to her that it's ok to "denounce" us. And that we will still love her if she does

your statement requires corroboration. where are the proofs?

SHE IS PURE

Plese never come back to Sup Forums again

The only question that remains is:

When the day of the rope comes, and it's time to go to war with the Jews, is Sup Forums prepared embrace Taytay as our general and follow her into battle?

She's a satanist, yo.

She's just doing what she thinks will get her more attention.

i dont

she'll ignore it. trust me, she won't ever acknowledge it.

This is stupid. The content of her latest video does in no way imply that she is a 1488 person. Jesus Christ, dig deeper and read between the lines. "Look what you made me do"

amazing

follow INtructions
-> youtube.com/watch?v=ij1AJRymxvA

>Zeena

SHES BUILDING NAZI BOTS

She's going to get Micheal Jacksoned

the kikes will ensure her Dr pumps her full of drugs so she ODs

You have to look past the surface, faggot.

Slow it down and listen really carefully, and you'll notice that the lyric is actually "look what Jews made me do."

Her silence on trump and her Nazi fan base speaks volumes. It's pretty much a thing now

>When the day of the rope comes, and it's time to go to war with the Jews, is Sup Forums prepared embrace Taytay as our general and follow her into battle?

That's not how it works.

Even if true, the first does not necessarily in any shape or form imply the later.

14 taytays in the front.
Reputation written on the plane.
Her reputation will fly away and crash went she comes out supporting the 14.

No. That's one thing that won't happen

>"I would very much like to be excluded from this narrative" at the end of the video

Interesting

Im the one seeing here 88 ?

anyone in show biz that defies their kike overlords gets shoahed

yes

fucking love this album art

55 checked

Also the 13 is pinkish/white-ish with Taytay making it 14.
The columns that she is being flanked by do have a symbolism, one could also argue that the robots aren't just droids with the advancement in tech there have also been advancements in mutiple-birth tech. Think Octomom, are the women beside her "assistants" or are they all moms?

holy shit already 8.000.000 vews in just 4 hours

Is that some Michal Jackson Thriller stuff?

Shiiieeet. Dammit Sup Forums I'm betting $50 that Taylor browses this site. Look what you guys made her do!

do you think those numbers are real?

That works

DESPACITO BTFO

Cats break in the money reserve, meaning they had to eat/kill/defeat the rats that were in control of it ? :thinking:

Taylor Swift was MK ULTRA'd over the last year

Watch her fall in line when it comes to the bleeding heart liberal narrative, she's about to become just like everyone else.

6000000% /ourgirl/ right there. The Jews must foam at the mouth with that sort of stuff.

They are her slaves! Don't you get it? 1488 in our (and the Jews) faces!

>rep
what did she mean by this?

SPIC SPEAK BTFO

it makes it more powerfull

The record for most views in 24hours is 22MI.

Shes on pace for 55 million.

>t-sway wearing fetish gear
just another britney.

Jewish shill. You will never take /ourgirl/ from us.