Hey Sup Forums, redpill me on the Emu War?

Hey Sup Forums, redpill me on the Emu War?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nOPVVdg8noc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

my grandparents survived being wanked to death in a emu camp.

Why couldn't you guys convince the koalas to join you?

They were at war with the Dingo battalion at the time.

when did australia become fucking lame that no one gives a fuck about them anymore

like any Australian initiative . Half assed and aggressive . Like taking out sharks... only fat , non surfing kooks want them gone and are in no threat of them.

With welfare reforms now, maybe they will pay NEET fucks to get rid of them for a buck per corpse .

since always. any monkey that latches onto our 'culture' only has themselves to blame. kind of like your piss weak American stolen culture. When in Canada, I feel like I am hanging around homosexual Indian / Arab Burgers. I guess we are pretty similar to your laughing stock country

Poor leaf.

Must be hard being genetically bad at bantz.

Not sure why don't you google it after your dog licks all the maple syrup of your cock ?

The Jews don't want this to get out because then their "Holocaust" would no longer be unique. Truth is, many fine Aussies died at the hands of the emu menace, put in gulags and worked to death and worse. Of course, the (((emus))) were financed and radicalized by the Jews.

Treacherous birds committed war crimes against us.

Don't deny or we'll sue.

Emus are superior to Australians, but Cassowaries are superior to Emus. Australians can consider themselves lucky they only fought emus.

>implying the war is over while both sides still live

t-that's CGI, r-right?

Not CGI, that's the most powerful bird in Australia.

its a le funny maymay bro

Yes. You respect the cassowary, or you get your intestines clawed out.

Cassowary have direct lineage to dinosaurs.

>Aussies the most stupid of the white countries

Hundreds of people die every year

lol nope
youtube.com/watch?v=nOPVVdg8noc

The strayan government keeps these deaths a secret from the public to avoid revolution

Yet everyone is revolted by the mountains of corpses they leave behind

Hey Goyim, just you local Jew here wondering why you don't accept my 6 GORRILION? I mean its only 8 SEPTILLION, what are you Goys racists??? I hope not because you can't be to accept my 13 CENTILLION. Let me know what you Goys think. Shalom.

So do I

Watching Canadians isolate themselves deliberately is sad. They're like bug chasers. They know they're going to get AIDS so going out looking for it is their way of staying in control of something upsetting and frightening. Canadians deliberately being obnoxious is the same thing, "well if everyone dislikes me anyway I'll do it on my own terms". You have a pozzed mentality and I feel for you. But it's childish for an adult to behave like that.

I looked into it, the first days of the war were, quite disastrous for the Australian Army but when the Army started hiring Mercs and utterly BTFOed the Emus. If you hear that the emus won its historical revisonism.

Quit blaming the cassowary. He dindu nuffin. He a good boi. Gonna get his life straight an stay off the streetz