Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that black men are superior than white men...

Now that the dust has settled, can we all agree that black men are superior than white men? Even in the decline of his career he managed to beat another man in his prime years

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microcephalin
snpedia.com/index.php/Rs2442513
snpedia.com/index.php/Help_(population_diversity)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Man who was nice with trump beats up dude who rapped fuck trump

kek. Trump will always prevail

Not only that but he's less degenerate due to the fact that he doesnt have tattoos

Mayweather kept putting his head down though. Mayweather is not a fighter, he's a boxer. McGregor is an actual fighter

It was a great fight. Why can't we just say that Conner put up a hell of a fight against the greatest. I mean that is an achievement in itself. Dude went against the final boss on expert mode, and made it to round 10. In the end though, experience and stamina won it out. This was a great fight between two extremely skilled individuals. Why do we need to bring race int every single thing? I

I don't like either of them but McGregor made Mayweather look mediocre up until he gassed. I doubt Mayweather could last a round against him in MMA.

Micks ain't white
You must be a newfag

>I don't like either of them but McGregor made Mayweather look mediocre up until he gassed.
But who won?! That's how Mayweather fights all of his fights. First 3 rounds are acceptable loses, in order to figure out the opponent.
Also
>up until he gassed.
This was a 12 round boxing fight. Why the hell was McGreggor so poorly prepared for this?

naaahh good game is all

'i made him fight like a mexican'

check out that corona babe

McGreggor's plan was to gas in the first few rounds and try to get a KO. Oh the other hand, Mayweather's plan was to turtle up and allow Conner to get tired. Conner knew he couldn't outlast. Once he got tired, he was already done (5th or so)

>irish
>vs
>black
nobody on here really cared, and if they did they were /antifa/ggots tryna infest us with black supremacy, but luckily mods diverted the shills to /bant/..
also
fuck off

>10 rounds MMA fighter in his first boxing match >keeps points tied with 49-0 career champion
>10th round ref calls an early TKO
>MMA fighter speaking clear sentences just 10 seconds after the BS early TKO call
>thinking that the early TKO call was anything other than manipulation to preserve boxer's career
>the whole thing was likely rigged

it was gay and I'm glad I pirated it.
nothing to do with race or politics btw

This. Irish aren't white.

You ever boxed and hit a wall? It feels like there is nothing you can do physically even when screaming at your body to.

McG should have prepared more, but I also think the ref should have kept it going. If he did McG may or may not have got knocked out but it would have been interesting to watch nonetheless.

But youre a mutt mick

>

mma fights are shorter, floyd said this after fight

this exchange was pretty awesome for floyd

You just KNOW

Conveniently dodging the Crux of his statement

no

All that money and he STILL can't find the time to teach himself how to read
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA
what a fucking LOSER
>b-b-b-but he has m-more money than you!!!!
But he can't read this comment

>y did

was not an early tko, mcgregor had nothing left

FUCKING THREAD HAS BEEN CROSED, SHUT IT DOWN

This... that shit was called early. He was taking some punches no doubt, but it's not like he was unable to keep going.

YOU WHAT?!

Maywether is /our guy/

>done in the 5th
Your joking mate srs? Ref called too early BS Stoppage didn't even let Mcgregor hit his second wind to "Save boxing"

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microcephalin
>Microcephalin (MCPH1) is a gene that is expressed during fetal brain development. Certain mutations in MCPH1, when homozygous, cause primary microcephaly—a severely diminished brain
>A derived form of MCPH1 called haplogroup D appeared about 37,000 years ago (any time between 14,000 and 60,000 years ago) and has spread to become the most common form of microcephalin throughout the world except Sub-Saharan Africa
>Haplogroup D may have originated from a lineage separated from modern humans approximately 1.1 million years ago and later introgressed into humans

Let's get technical;

>snpedia.com/index.php/Rs2442513

Orange is AA, green is AC, and blue is CC. The three letter codes can be read here;

>snpedia.com/index.php/Help_(population_diversity)

YRI, LWK and MKK are all African populations, and ASW is the acronym for American blacks.

If you look at pic related, you can see that CC only exists in Africans.

Only homozygotic Africans express microcephaly, but the point is that the CC homozygote genotype only exists in African populations. The low IQ's of every sub-Saharan African country is the evidence required to prove that blacks are clincally retarded, and that the C allele is associated with low IQ - as you can see, AC is also almost entirely limited to the African populations.

Also, potato niggers aren't white. Would anyone like a wall of text about that?

>It was a great fight. Why can't we just say that Conner put up a hell of a fight against the greatest. I mean that is an achievement in itself. Dude went against the final boss on expert mode, and made it to round 10. In the end though, experience and stamina won it out. This was a great fight between two extremely skilled individuals. Why do we need to bring race int every single thing?

Because that isn't shitposting

Now bow down whiteboi and watch me fuck your daughters