What are American Values???

What are American Values???

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/health-shots/2015/04/21/401243060/young-adults-with-autism-more-likely-to-be-unemployed-isolated
unvis.it/npr.org/sections/health-shots/2015/04/21/401243060/young-adults-with-autism-more-likely-to-be-unemployed-isolated
youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Freedom, Liberty, Self-determination.

Gay Marriage

Butt stuff.

Independence (political and individual)

Capitalism

Puritanism/Moralism

That's about it really.

Killing indians and telling people that want taxes to fuck off and die.
We've strayed so far...

Hard work and determination free from tyranny.

Freedom

Patriotism, Ambition/Greed, Self Improvement.

shart not be infringed

Sexually liberated women.

I am on the autism spectrum. I was a late talker, and was in special education part-time until I was 10 years old.

I grew up in a really SJW town where you would hear stuff about how autism was a "superior" quality, where Einstein and Gates and all the scientists were on the spectrum based on very sketchy evidence and I was supposedly in their league. However, this is just denialism, plain and simple. Most autistics actually struggle with jobs, and I am in this group: npr.org/sections/health-shots/2015/04/21/401243060/young-adults-with-autism-more-likely-to-be-unemployed-isolated

Because of this, I became politically right-wing.

Also, I would publicly flap my hands and until very recently, had profound difficulty exercising. My parents refused to get me help, and got really angry at me when I finally did. I still live with them, am 24, and have never kissed.

I do have some talent in math, so I have a college degree in engineering, but I have very poor work skills. I am currently working in a place for people with disabilities, and I am the lowest performing member in the task that they assigned me (customer service).

There is an autism group I used to go to but they are very anti-cure and I can't relate to most of the members because they aren't as inquisitive as me. They, like my parents, did everything they could to pressure me into liking my autism and to prevent me from getting and a better life but I somewhat succeeded.

There is some hope because I have received experimental treatment which significantly reduced the severity of my autism. I can now pass for normal in public without flapping my hands and have decent conversations with people. I can also exercise properly. But I still have significant trouble with concentration, flexibility and planning ahead.

There is one more optional treatment which could cure my autism entirely but it is $5000 and I could end up with damaged forehead nerves, so I am too scared to pursue it.

Sounds like a bunch of bluepill bullshit to me

perfidy

Israel values

Freedom

Let's archive unvis.it/npr.org/sections/health-shots/2015/04/21/401243060/young-adults-with-autism-more-likely-to-be-unemployed-isolated

Degeneracy

Also this.

Watching superhero movies, eating at chipotle, stuff like that

saved this pasta, thx

That depends on the person in question.
>For regular non-self hating whites
Individualism, hard/honest work, family values, religion or community oriented. The strive for success or happiness. Basically old-world european peasant values with a side of freedom and liberty to do what you want to do.
>For any non-white or self hating whites
Gibs, attention, virtue signaling, anarchism, feelings, and not working.

Consumeristic

Values that Jews find good for cultural and political subversion

democracy, equality, liberty, freedom, and justice

It's just some phrase neocucks to to pacify the white population. They need whites to continue to host parasites. When whites wake up the system will come crashing down.

Freedom, Capitalism and Interracial Lesbianism

This. Consumerism. Degeneracy, atheism, foreign wars and corporatism

>anarchism
>not having to work
Guess what they don't understand.

oh and world domination of course

Cuckoldery,shitting on other whites and arrogance.

limited government
rule of law
freedom of speech
freedom of religion
fair trials
property rights
individual sovereignty

Fucking High School sluts

The Right of Conquest

>equality
It literally isn't an American value. It's a Marxist value.

You talking about the same America?

surprised no one said the obvious: WINNING

What a faggot

Being so individualist that we lose any capability to maintain our group identity as a race

I'm talking about Real America, i.e. White America.

Liberty

death to the rest.

Interracial sex
Gay adaption
Trans rights
Defending Israel
Islam acceptance
Hispanic heritage celebration

MAGA!

Throwing tea into the harbor, winning wars, being the center of the world

yea but you have autism so everything sounds like bluepill bullshit to me

>40 replies, still no this:

To Crush your enemies.
See them driven before you.
And to hear the lamentations of the women.

Don't Ask Syed Qutbh

Get rid of equality and it's correct

American values today:

1. Money
2. Sodomy
3. Fat acceptance

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/139313263#lr139316912

This

Also Russia and the United States swapped moralities in major ways somehow, the future should be interesting.

That is just sickening, no wonder all women are whores

Transgender/faggot rights, hamburgers, Hollywood, adultery, overdosing on heroin, military conquest, Zionism.

>1. Practicality
>2. Ingenuity
>3. Optimism
>4. Love and respect for nature
>5. Capability and desire for simple living
>6. Respect for kin and countrymen driven by shared values that, beyond words, are manifest in action
>7. Focus on individual morality and property (value of the individual as a capable, accountable, and autonomous agent)
>8. Respect for rational thought, if only for commonsensical/practical purposes

To whatever extent any of these seems untrue, it is because (((someone))) had a vested purpose in sabotaging these values progressively during the postwar period and the explosion of the post-
New Deal nanny state.

Through the 1950s, these were all very common attitudes expressed by common, honest working American whites.

>666
Spoopy.

Crush enemies
See them driven before you
Hear the lamentation of their women

Thanks satan

LIBERTY IS NON-NEGOTIABLE

The right to hate
The right to question
The right to criticize

you wrote so much text I give you a picture, i didn't read it

youtube.com/watch?v=IhnUgAaea4M

Bath and Beyond

>Also Russia and the United States swapped moralities in major ways somehow
Each of us was spending more energy on spies to degenerate our enemy than on values at home.

>Self-determination is an American value
The state of American education.

I do not recall twerking, gay parades and Folsom-style fairs in Russia.

This thread has provided many keks.

>American
>Values
racism, cuckolding, sucking Thwan's cock in Nam, walmart, Jay-zus, adopting nigger and chink babies, rap, macdonalds, obesity, MTV and school shootings

God and Liberty, Separation of powers, right to a speedy trial, Protected Natural Rights, Individualism and Republicanism, Never giving up to fulfill your dreams, equal opportunity and the ability to make it in this country, Capitalism, the Natural Law Theory, independence, free movement of ideas, skepticism about power, protest and petition just to name a few

thats nigger culture fucktard vlad

So American one? All that which America did not get from Europe may seem worthy of respect to jewified mixed race, but Russia regards that merely as symptomatic decay in cultural and artistic life, the product of Jewish, Amerindian and negro blood mixture.

i sometimes want learn russian and get a visa to travel too russia. Brother 1 and 2 are my favorites movies. Im just scared i would get my ass kick because im a beaner and dont want to be confused by chechen or get run over by a car.

>sportsmanship and books don't even get confused Fuck Yeahs

Still the best.

> based mighty pure Slavic Orthodox Jesus vs puny little Jewish cunning American Jay-zus

я нe мoгy пpямo ceйчac

looks like a south american place

sad truth my dudes

fighting Nazis
and communists as well

Fuck off with your shit english. I know you can type in russian and I can read that shit cunt.

Ultra liberalism, plutocracy, judeophilia

This doesn't sound like what Donald Trump wants at all.

Devil worship.

People have abandoned all dignity and morality and live as animals. Hedonism is life and nihilism is the norm. That was fine with me while I was younger and too foolish to care. Then I became a Father and climbed mountains to understand how to raise my son to be a good man. There's only one option, a foundation in God. If you aim at the highest good, eventually you'll hit the mark. I'm not scared of death, I'm scared of living a life without being the best father I can be despite my weaknesses and limitations.

The Western nations are all rotting corpses because they've all abandoned God thinking they could hold fast to the morality and goodness they gained from Christianity. Now we live in Pagan satanic societies. Infanticide through abortion. Sex worship. Slavery to central banks. Death and gore and unwholesomeness in all our media. Mass media nothing but lies. Homosexuality and Transexuality and Pedophilia at extemes. Etc.

Praise Republican Jesus

Just as the Lord said, "God helps those who help themselves"

it´s supposed to be freedom but there you have almost everyone asking for handouts, special treatment, tariffs, social security, fucking bailouts, obamacare, regulations
but hey, at least is somewhat "working" for now

>tariffs
Stop taking our jobs.

Nothing, Americans are fucking retarded and the only thing they do of note these days is judge and produce amateur talent. They're all living shit lives, are aggro as fuck about it and placate themselves with drugs, alcohol or shit media/entertainment. The worst ideas, worst music and worst culture and worst people come out of that fucked up country. American values are being a cunt. The only good thing they've done in the past however many decades is elect Trump and he's slowly revealing what a bitch he is. I hate Americans.

Easy. AWOO AWOO AWOO

how can anyone in good conscience do this shit?

did these whores or that DJ not have a microsecond of clarity to think "wait a minute"

>American
>values

No one is jealous of the UK. Overpriced everything, 1984 government, little pakistan. I've been there already, yet I prefer where I live over it by far. Niggers are an issue but they are mostly segregated. I will also make more money here and I can do and say what I want. I also live in the strongest country on earth. And if my country turned to shit I could make it just fine here while being a chronic individualist. Have fun with your tv license.

having carpets in every room of their houses.

soon they'll have carpets in the bathrooms too.

seriously ditch that bacteria ridden crap.

You forgot the shite weather, total lack of food culture, everyone being miserable, and friday night stabbings at the pub

Rule by corporations

says the guy, literally living in a facist state...

>be american
>wake up and pour a bowl of High-Fructose Sugar Clumps™
>drive to work in my Chevy super truck 3000 that handles like I'm driving a king size bed
>listen to some true blue american hood culture on the radio
>drop daughter to Tyrone and Jamal's for morning reparations before school
>pick up my morning coffee (long black with 1 shot of coffee and 3 shots of caramel syrup, room temperature)
>sit in traffic for 2 hours
>remember I need to stop at the strip mall because its my day to pick up the glazed donuts for work
>park car, Dacquan knocks on the car window
>get shot
>it takes Dacquans whole gang to drag me from my car
>shart as my body hits the pavement
>Hernandez steals wallet from my dying body
>everyone claps at the funeral

>Anarcho-capitalist

Dollars

Pathetic. Enjoy that public/private cock in your mouth

Beating the fuck out of Nazis and refusing to be apologetic about it.

ladies wearing yoga pants in any situation.

Also. Ssauce.

Guns and (((Jesus)))

I have experienced none of that. I have eggs for breakfast every morning. In some cultures trucks are overvalued, however they are put to use and a real utility.

>Be Portuguese
>Wake up, eat nothing
>have no vehicle
>dream about going to a better country