#1 on plebbit literally the worst forgery I've ever seen

Shareblue sending their best as usual.

these people are shitting their pants. media are caught between corruption at the top from the dems and from the bottom with antifa. Its just desperation of drowning rats.

*sips racist tea*

bump for media lies.

2nd bump

is discord a web app
is there any chance hes using a user script to change css or something

bumpo because fuck fake news

Have a bumperoni

Of course they were expecting violence. That's why they brought helmets and shields, to defend themselves from the violent Marxists.

>is discord a web app
>is there any chance hes using a user script to change css or something

I tried it, I spent like 20 minutes doing everything I could to try and alter the settings to look anything different. Nothing gets away from the different font or how the timestamps are written. I can change the size and colour but not that. The server list is possibly a css edit since it would take a lot of effort to forge something like that for no reason.

Checked

lmao meme it

bump

I can't believe your average normie believes shit like that Vice video.

Fonts change depending on your Windows install.

Bumping for truth

discord has an api, so you could technically write and use your own client, though this naturally begs the question, why?

these fucking people are such disgusting liars, every time I think I can't hate the media anymore they somehow make me hate them more than was even thought possible

every one of these ZOG regime propagandists, lying through their teeth, and speaking power to truth, need to die slowly, veeeeerrry slowly

Could it be linux or something?

Even if it was, the timestamps and avatars are still different. There's way too many differences.

ump

quads of truth

>user script to change css
discord doesn't use css.
it's html5 and it's settings are locked.
>locked
means even with a script to change appearance the code is set to override your customizations.

>source
i'm a web dev and i've fucked around with a lot of discord code.
the only thing you can fully alter is amplification of other's voice chat volumes and password functionality for locked voice channels.

Thanks for the info, this journalist need to be put down for being so goddam stupid.

LYINGMEIDA stikes again

Bump to spread the word kikes can't keep getting away with this.

rural and suburban retards writing their own clients

>on reddit

This thread looks like fake news to me.
Sage and deport pedes, we don't need fake news muddying our cause.

Bump for interestings

interdasting

they constantly talk about charlottesville but yet fail to mention how long they have been carrying out violence against wrongthinkers

bump

I can honestly say I have seen better forgeries coming out of southeast asia than this.

This is an insult, it's as if they made no attempt to get it even close.