A friend just sent me this and is asking if im willing to share it on my twitter account

a friend just sent me this and is asking if im willing to share it on my twitter account.

>friend
rethink it, bud.

How about NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

tell him to commit suicide

ev1 in my community is basically like this i cant go against them i will be an outcast, but eh i cant simply post this, and if i dont share it she will ask why should i just post it and be a hypocrite?

Look at this pussy faggot, too weak to stand up for his own views. Honestly, just post it you spineless cuck. If you have to question whether or not to do it, you're too weak to be a man of you own anyways. Follow your autistic hippie friends because they're probably as far as you'll get.

Tell her (because most likely is a woman or a faggot) that you will if you can add a cross that says that you support christianity

>No

Why give mentally ill and trans people different boxes?

Tell them you can't support Islam, gays and trannies at the same time

I don't get it.

good question Kek is wondering too it seems

Tim to play a game. Your post ID colour is what you support.

BLM :(

Prison Gay aka gay for the stay

>support
>meaning you antagonize the whole collective historic structure of your community

This user is pro-retardation,
This user is anti-nativist,
This user is anti-social cohesion,
This user is 100% anti-patriot,
This user is 100% against Christianism,
This user is literally a faggot.

Guess I'm supporting the queers

Sounds like it's time to do like the rest of us and alienate your entire community for the sake of honor.

i did that once they raged on me like really raged on me saying Islam is fine with fags
thats when i knew my friends are autistic

flip the script, op.
tell them that the term "person of color" is the same exact thing as "colored person".

hb

sorry forgot to reply to this one I just took two Benadryl but this guy says it in different words than I would choose. If they aren't going to be your friends because you don't support their shitty views then they were never your friends to begin with. I've only got a handful of friends because they enjoy similar interests, are good company, and I respect them as much as they respect me. I wouldn't waste my time with people I don't respect just because I'm lonely. That's the saddest excuse and I'm not trying to rile you up either. Just ask yourself how many chances you give them and how much twisted shit you let slide- Like this tranny shit? You know that shit is poison to the community. That trannies are ruining their own lives. You don't support that shit but because you consider these people your friends, you let them. Yet when the shoe needs to go on the other foot, you already know it's not gonna fit. They'll exile you, probably call your boss and attempt to get you fired and make you a social pariah in any way they can.

I suggest moving to a southern state. Moved to Texas from Oregon and I haven't looked back since. Montana is also good I have a R E A L friend who lives up there, housing is cheap as dirt and the people are friendly enough in the right towns. You probably don't even have to leave your state. Most of them have a conservative town hidden away in them somewhere.

I'm also assuming you live in the US. If you live in Europe well you're fucked and I'm sorry

>friend

Pro equality, nice because that's actually true. I believe all white men are created equal just like the founding fathers

Most of those groups you can just put into the mental illness box, you should just use "This user supports mentally ill people."

And then it will cover everything.

Checked and ROLLIN

Why does that fruit have Bill Murray tattooed between his tits

I think I support queer people. Better change my flag

You sound like you know a lot about being gay.
Are traps gay?

"AHA FUCK NO"

Say no if you don't want to. If they get pissed, they're giving you a shit test and aren't actually your friend.

Tell that friend to add one more box that reads "This person is okay with the others and doesn't care either way."

rolling

the problem isnt my friend the problem is my community "college" and yeah i dont want to be an outcast in college as im on good terms with everyone rn

lol yeah not a perfect game

rolling

I wish you were doing pic related to my testes right now user

please not the jews

shit

Awkward

always kill a traitor before the enemy jimbo

rollerino

Fixed it.

roll

Kek

I'll include you in the screen cap

(((orange)))

I get:

roll

Anal

I wonder!

mind if I share it on my twitter?

daily reminder medcucks are subhuman

anal *cancer*

hmm

fucking queer people baka

Over 9000 hours in MS Paint. Enjoy.

Oh my...

Rolling 4 audism

kill yourself

>this user hates humanity
>this user doesnt recognize parasites
>this user hates Europe
>this user celebrates the degeneration of humanity
>this user doessnt value human live
>this user confuses niggers with humans
>this user hates his nation
>this user doesnt recognize mental disorder
>this user likes broken societys
>this user doesnt recognize mental disorder

Blacked.

roll for ID color

This picture gave me cancer.

nice, here's mine.

rolling out

Let's try this

you are on Sup Forums so at least "this user supports mentally ill people" is true

Never change Sup Forums ...err Sup Forums

Upload one with "this user supports white people"

Generally curious what would happen.

The used would first be doxxed then banned then forced to take herpes ridden black cock and jizz in his mouth and ass

Roll

rolling

autism isn't that bad.

hoping for tism

roll

Lets dance

Oh noes I support da joos

set me a tismos

Fuck my life being Jew

Test

Surely just this one would suffice...

Autismo Roll

Pls be kind to me

Why is there a need for all that shit when mental illness is already on the list, also that Coloured people icon is ripped from the Nordic Council icon.

Fuck ya. I guess I'll have to vote yes now.

uh oh

Ah, Australia with the truth.

keep on rollin baby

Shit. Did you know that one of the largest cinematografic chains in Europe, CINEMA CITY, is owned by fuckin JEWS. That would explain, why the nachos are so expensive.

Pls no fags

this user supports the waffen-ss and Einsatzgruppen

orly

Rolling.

hope i get autism

autism, don't fail me now!

roll

Based off of my color I support a mix of jews and niggers. Fuck.

Stand up for your views faggot.