Hey Sup Forums...

Hey Sup Forums, how come you always complain about Muslims destroying European culture when there isn't a single example of a tradition or monument that's been destroyed because of muslims?

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/718887/migrant-church-destroy-art-statue-religion-Rome-priceless
news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/09/150901-isis-destruction-looting-ancient-sites-iraq-syria-archaeology/
express.co.uk/news/world/744379/German-Christian-statues-destroys-religious-motivated-attack-revenge-police
ladepeche.fr/article/2017/04/29/2565678-statue-decapitee-eglise-nom-syrie-rennes-chateau.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you're pretty dull
its demographics you dumbass

How fucking dumb are you pablo?

There are stories on here all the time of the sand niggers, and the niggers destroying monuments inside Churches, some of which kept their doors open to help said moslems.

Not to mention, if you can lift your head up for just a minute or two from that taco, and see what the Slavic Europe has to say, you would know that you are one giant dumbfuck, and should off yourself.

Persia, Alexandria, can you into history nigger?

Because there needs to more of nuance to the language.
They aren't destroying the culture (yet), but they are poised to replace it entirely in less than a hundred years.

the problem is jews, not muslims
they are an indirect problem, we just simply need to stop bringing them here
who are the ones trying to bring them here? jews
who are the ones fucking up their region so that they attack us? the cia, aka jews

ISIS has been destroying Babylonian artififacts that are a gorillion times more valuable than the statues antifa is destroying. They are both shitty but muslims are pieces of shit (kikes too).

Is this bait or is OP actually this ignorant of both history and current events?

> Buddhist statues in Afghanistan dynamited by Taliban
> entire fucking museums of ancient statues destroyed by ISIS in Syria

Also Constantinople, Palmyra, Athens, Rome...

>one post by this id

ISIS has been destroying every monument they can get hold of. Read a newspaper.

sage

>monuments in the middle east
>european culture
Are all whites this stupid?

Give me a single contemporary example of muslims erasing or destroying European culture

Albania?

>there are stories on here all the time
Link me to a single reliable source that shows european culture being erased then you fucking cumskin retard

express.co.uk/news/world/718887/migrant-church-destroy-art-statue-religion-Rome-priceless

You forgot Constantinople.

They also got a taste of their own medicine when the Mongols sacked Baghdad.

The difference between them and the Mongols was that the Mongols acted out of barbarism while Muslims acted out of religion.

In one of his many hadeeths Muhammad said the Muslims would conquer Constantinople and would unearth its riches. So it goes without saying Muslims would try fulfilling the prophecy for centuries, attacking the Byzantine relentlessly until the Turks succeeded.

If a "Renaissance" phase does not happen in the Muslim world, their twisted acts will continue. They have to eventually question the motives of their prophet, and since they threaten to bomb anyone who draws him, that's a long way off.

world trade center

Yes ahmed, surely even though they don't respect their own fucking monuments they'll never destroy monuments anywhere else out of respect for people who they want to see dead for not being their brand of muslim. That's exactly what will happen.

>one church gets vandalized
>muh culture is being destroyed
How retarded are you? Every single European tradition and custom remains untouched; one church being vandalized means nothing

First : are we going to wait that thing to happen in order to react like "omg Muslims are destroying our monuments?!?" We are hating on them because they are bombing us like crazy and if they can kill people they won't hesitate destroying some rocks. You have to be this stupid to not understand this.

Second : KYS.

>isis destroying monuments in the middle east means that European culture is being erased
Are you fucking retarded

there is actually an important grain of truth in this bait

marxism is the root cause, mass non white immigration is ultimately a symptom, albeit a very nasty one

>the Muslim problem could be solved overnight if every white European suddenly got redpilled

Richard Spencer is 100% right on this, muslims arent the problem, niggers aren't the problem, not even jews are really the problem, the fundamental problem is WHITE SHITLIBS

Sorry but...it always mean something.

>there isn't a single example of a tradition or monument that's been destroyed because of muslims?
>not a single monument
sage this shitty troll thread

>Every single European tradition and custom remains untouched

Swedes can't even viking anymore, because that's racist.

>bombing us like crazy
Are cumskins really this delusional? In what way are migrants 'bombing you like crazy'm

Look ahmed, I get that you're a shitty troll but at least try to be less dumb.

>asks for a single example
>gets a single example
>"YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING STUPID!"

They destroyed a Middle-Ages era mosque in Iraq, what makes you think they wouldn't hesitate to destroy other culture's monuments?

(CITATION NEEDED)

>give me a single contemporary example
>gives example
>LOL JUST ONE

Kys

Explain to me how some hooligans vandalizing a church is cultural erasure retard

How the fuck do you think destroying a culture works? It happens one destroyed statue and one vandalised church at a time

>albania
>contemporary

What is hagia sophia?

Build a school in ahmedistan and learn.

>How the fuck do you think destroying a culture works?
Idk retard, I've never known a culture to be destroyed the way you nuts like to think it will be; the deaths of 6 million jews and complete destruction of their monuments n shit didn't destroy that culture, some muslims living next door won't destroy yours; give me a single example of a tradition or custom being erased and i'll believe you

>my flag
>my country
>my region
>my language

>ISIS
>Muslim
Hello retard who only gets his news off Sup Forums, Brietbart, Fox, and other sources catering to right wing retards

This is not normal.

>single example of a tradition or monument that's been destroyed because of muslims?

Kill yourself

>1453
>representative of modern cultures and practices

>ISIS
>Not muslim
Then what are they if not mudlimes you stupid fuck?

I guarantee you still have all of those

That doesn't look like an example you fucking leaf

The walls of Vienna. Actually they damaged and destroyed parts of them twice.
got to take care of your property.

>1500
Why are you all so scared of shit from 500 years ago?

CIA/Mossad agents larping as muslims
Find me one prominent Muslim scholar who says they are Muslim

>ISIS is CIA
how many levels of fake news do you have to be on to reach that conclusion?

What about the tradition of having safe, rape free streets with no mass murders in open daylight?

How did this bait even work

>implying

Sausage made of pig is a tasty traditional German meal.
More and more kindergarten and schools ban pork meat because of muslim kids.
Just being lucky that there are not many hindist Kids otherwise cowmeat would be banned as well.
And if we search long enough we might find a religion who forbids eating chicken.

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????*?**?????

what about the tradition of not having weekly terrorism

Thefuck?
Wherever this happened, the fuck?
Any backstory behind this webm?

Buddha statues in Afghanistan.

what about the french priest that was decapitated just months ago, and the 10 plus vehicle attacks and all the bombings and stabbings??????

you are this fucking retarded?

or the tradition of low rape statistics

The tradition of satire. See also Charlie Hebo.

uhmm, no sweetie
those weren't real muslims but cia agents paid to fight the russians

am I crazy or do I remember a southpark episode where muhammad wasn't covered or anything

news.nationalgeographic.com/2015/09/150901-isis-destruction-looting-ancient-sites-iraq-syria-archaeology/

Italy:

Germany:
express.co.uk/news/world/744379/German-Christian-statues-destroys-religious-motivated-attack-revenge-police

France:
ladepeche.fr/article/2017/04/29/2565678-statue-decapitee-eglise-nom-syrie-rennes-chateau.html

You are not crazy. They showed him. But that was before some insane fuckers threatened to mureder everyone in all of comedy central.

They actually went back an edited those episodes.

No, they didn't. There was an old episode where they showed Muhammed being part of a team of religious superheroes, but this was before showing Muhammed was considered controversial.
They later made another episode where the whole plot revolved around showing Muhammed, but it was censored when it aired.

this, symptoms disappear once you've cured the disease

bait thread sage

>HURR UNLESS THEY ERASE THE WHOLE CULTURE ALL AT ONCE IT DOESN'T COUNT. NOTHING HAPPENS INCREMENTALLY DURR.