Converting to Islam is the only solution for white people. Any other choice and it's goodbye whites

Converting to Islam is the only solution for white people. Any other choice and it's goodbye whites.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1496504933827.webm
sfchronicle.com/opinion/article/Antifa-radicals-aren-t-good-because-they-11882595.php
washingtonpost.com/national/black-clad-anarchists-storm-berkeley-rally-assaulting-5/2017/08/27/b407272a-8b88-11e7-9c53-6a169beb0953_story.html?utm_term=.4ffcac9380e6
washingtonpost
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/national/black-clad-anarchists-storm-berkeley-rally-assaulting-5/2017/08/27/b407272a-8b88-11e7-9c53-6a169beb0953_story.html?utm_term=.4ffcac9380e6
henrymakow.com/2013/06/talmud-shariah-law-compared.html
thechristiansolution.com/doc2014/615_Amina.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Servaty
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1496504933827.webm

Chad Hussein banging out brown puss

Washington Post has turned on you. San Fran Chronicle has turned on you. RIP antifa. We'll be seeing each other soon when Trump gives us the ok to hang you from the lamposts.

>sfchronicle.com/opinion/article/Antifa-radicals-aren-t-good-because-they-11882595.php

>washingtonpost.com/national/black-clad-anarchists-storm-berkeley-rally-assaulting-5/2017/08/27/b407272a-8b88-11e7-9c53-6a169beb0953_story.html?utm_term=.4ffcac9380e6

You're exposed and we're coming for you.

The sad part is, you're trying to be so edgy and ironic on Sup Forums that you couldn't formulate your own authentic opinion and had to resort to a meme...

And that's why WHITE MEN are dying off. Because little Dorito eating NEETS such as yourself spend all day thinking up IRONY, while White Women are fucking guys that actual talk to them like MEN.

Good luck with all that user

And here's the archive

>washingtonpost com/national/black-clad-anarchists-storm-berkeley-rally-assaulting-5/2017/08/27/b407272a-8b88-11e7-9c53-6a169beb0953_story.html?utm_term=.4ffcac9380e6
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/national/black-clad-anarchists-storm-berkeley-rally-assaulting-5/2017/08/27/b407272a-8b88-11e7-9c53-6a169beb0953_story.html?utm_term=.4ffcac9380e6

Go fuck a goat, Habeeb.

reincarnation is unfalsifiable you fucking degenerate goon

"converting"

HAHAHAHA you cuck

SAGE
>1 post by op

No worries if whites don't cowboy the fuck-up it will happen.

As a man it is no big deal for women on the other hand. Anyhow it is all up to women what is going to happen. Men have given them freedom now it up to women who is going to take it away from them.

im fine with it its free pussy why wouldnt i say no?

>islam
sorry, kid.
i believe in a real deity.

Idk what you're saying with this.

Well it sure as heck ain't the Christian one.

I'd rather die a Christian and gain the martyr's crown in the afterlife.

Muhammad was a jew
QURAN = TALMUD

->"Islam and Judaism are not religions, but political movements dressed up as religions."
henrymakow.com/2013/06/talmud-shariah-law-compared.html

->Even before Muhammad began his religion, the fact that he was Jewish through his mother and had a Jewish first wife explains why Jewish tribes trusted Muhammad to lead them.
thechristiansolution.com/doc2014/615_Amina.html

type b seems promising

You should remember Satan is the prince of this world.

And that life here isn't worth much compared to the afterlife, where the weeds are separated from the wheat, bound and burned.

Christianity is dead. Only cucks are still Christian. The religion has been distorted so many times it's amazing people believe in it.

Id do anything to genocide everybody else but my race, but islam wont offer that solution, sorry.

Any krauts care to translate this? All I picked up was "We must bring the Dawah to the men, to the women, etc."

lol @ that jackass braying in the background

yeah, with type C, you can't tell who the roasties are

that doesn't make any sense, Islam has no real fundamental scripture on the importance of race or group identity. Judaism and Christianity to a large extent, have multiple scriptures on avoiding race and culture mixing, along with the Tower of Babel event and others. Islam is the final word and makes no overt mention of this as a necessity. It's the same for borders, all of this comes down to the fact that Islam was really founded through tribal conquest in a very disparate and segregated part of the world. Conquest is everything, Islam is everything. They accept jew, nigger, spic, whitey, all alike. as long as they submit to Islamic doctrine.

Islamifying the world would erode borders faster than Soros could ever hope to.

Chad + Mohammed = Chamed

Everyday learning new things

Hitler liked Islam.

them choos are haram

Why is it always gingers who convert?

You fuckin faggot

if the supposed table talk source is even accurate, Hitler liked Islam like weebs like Japan.

I don't know how much he really knew about it, but admiring their warrior culture and the innate survival of the fittest / brigand mentality is far different from wanting to be conquered by Muslims. I'm not sure how much he would really agree with their end goal. as Hitler didn't appear, afaik, to have aspirations of uniting the world under German Nationalism.

please, post some moar.

This nigger has it right.

I am a (Sunni) Muslim convert. Not that I give a shit about our prophet Muhammad's teachings but there are a lot of brown girls tired of small Arab peepee.

Then why isn't she white?

The absolute state of Arab women

I would convert to islam if they murder leftist degenerates.

these guys get it

If enough whites become muslim then Islam will become unpopular amongst non whites. They'll probably all convert to Christianity.

>Nazi board and doesn't knows German
Oh hello there ZIon sponsored Neo-Nazi

>Converting to Islam is the only solution
>Christianity is dead

Judaislam will never be the answer indeed

The Shitskins will eventually kill the Niggers and the whites. user, ever heard of Darfur

Islam is the one religion that appreaciates ginger men cause muhammed was a ginger.

Islam, like Judaism, has no interest in proselyting to you. The intent is letting the wealthy warlords fuck your women. You can wear their clothes and funny hat but it will make no difference.

I know someone who unironically converted to Islam to marry a Muslim woman AMA.

Daily reminder: SHAVE YOUR CHINSTRAP BEARD GOD DAMN YOU FAT FAGGOTS LOOK SO DUMB

some are pretty based

Don't fret, Muhammad lets us pay tax so we don't have to jihad. No diff from our gov today really.

Are you still happy with your decision?

>Islam, like Judaism, has no interest in proselyting to you

you've obviously never known any. they are highly evangelical

I wasn't the one getting married dumbass.

Even Hitler knew the BASEDness

Let me guess, she's had a kid or two.

>as Hitler didn't appear, afaik, to have aspirations of uniting the world under German Nationalism.

Aye, he was just expanding into Africa, Asia and Russia for a laugh?

Go away Ahmed you gross inbred shitskin

>This meme again

There is no such thing as a good semite

True and we gain allies to rid us of Jews.

Get cancer, tool.

Only the Iranians are fighting ZOG
the Sunnis are too inbred and suck off ZOG all day long
Examples, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, ISIS all heavily collaborate with ZOG

it's the reason Trump doesn't support Asad or Iran, they aren't stupid Sunni slaves

Kys lebo subhuman

Stop nit picking theres biggers all around the world practice degenerate shit, and how do I know those shit skins aren't apus or peruivans, just look at the carpet design.

im saying submitting to shitslam dooms you to perpetual rebirths as a genitally mutilated freak. duh.

fuck you, ill see you in hell, pig

The point is that mudslimes should be killed, enslaved and persecuted.

I broke it off with my muslim ex by telling her her kids are going to be slaves.

She was still all over my dick.

Point is that mudslimes aren't worth jack shit.

All muslims must die.
White converts must be flayed in public.

Hey, what I'm saying is true. Whites are spiraling out of control and the only thing that can fix them is Islam. Leftists won't hate you anymore.

>let's check out islamist countri-
ho

Islam has no place in white society, if you want to go traditional convert to mormonism or a conservative christian sect, they have what you want from islam, but more and without all the low iq genes, the barbaric customs, "laws", and destructive ideology.

Wrong

Whatever floats your boat .

It could be a great way to avoid hate crime charges. "Not racial hatred, religious Jihad!"

Looks like a Chechen to me, they're already muslim.

Why so angry? Serbs are so bothered.

Hitler didn't have to live with millions of arabs and turks in Germany, that's the big difference

the main problem with islam, apart from the fact that it's another abrahamic foreign desert cult, are the millions of muds that usually come along

(assuming you are a christcuck)

>doesn't realize God in Islam is the same God revealed to Abraham

I'd give you the type d m'lady

Lol Islam is only getting stronger. Face it whitey, you're fighting a losing battle. Just submit already. You've lost.

No it isn't you dumb Kashmiri scum

>You will never pull quran verses out of your gf's ass with your teeth while she giggles and calls me a violating infidel
kmy

>conservative christians

These guys are cucks. They like to cherry pick and won't get their hands dirty.

According to the Nazis ideology, Arabs are racial Semites and thus subhumans, similar to Jews
Hitler made a personal remark in 1939 in which he referred to the populace of the Middle East as "painted half-apes that ought to feel the whip"

Mahometans were nonetheless 'useful idiots' during the WWII

SIEG HEI-

We could adopt Islam, and then reform it for Europeans and to suit European values more. It would work and our birthrate would soar.

?

Can someone shop a cum tribute?

You all subscribe to Abraham's monotheism. If Islamic monotheism is wrong, so is Judaeo-Christian monotheism. Your God is the same mongol.

Arab women are notorious coal burners and sluts. Arabs are such trashy subhumans

Men have been know to do stupid things for pussy, girl in ops pic has a pretty face

There exist "conservative" christians that deserve that name. I'm not talking about all, who call themselves conservative obviously. You're a burger, you should know, you still have ultraconservative christians who have tons of white babies.

You're not white, sandniglet.

>western values transform any women into degenerate sluts
I'm starting to think islam was right.

>american nazi party
>english
Welp I did my part.

>converting to islam is the only option to save the white race
>any other option """"wont work""""""

>decides to genocide all muslims
>move on to niggers after that
>literally solve all problems
>OP is wrong
>this thread should of been saged since the very beginning

In all seriousness, what could SJWs, feminists, Jews, ANTIFAS could actually do about this ?...

Let's say imagine for a second...
SJW, ANTIFAS, want to exterminate the white race in the name of antiracism & equality.
Jews just want to enslave the white race and if you bitch about it, "muh antisemitism" ," Muh 6 gorillion" , "muh chosen people, how dare you goyim"...

Feminists are generally either bulldykes , or females who want attention or jewesses who also happen to be lesbians...

These groups have a victimhood hierarchy.

1-Jews
2-Blacks
3-Gays/LGBT
4-Muslims
5-Women. (but only if they're feminist).

Out of all these parasites, how can we logically use one group in particular to "checkmate" the entire marxist/antiwhite political agenda ?

The choice seems obvious...Muslims.

Let's say all whites convert.
We magically become "protected" by the system. We become "victims".
Because "muh islamophobia" and of course, "islam is a race"...

We become immuned to jew propaganda.
Women ? Back in the kitchen, no more right to vote.
LGBT ? jailed for life, or thrown off buildings.
Anfita ? These useful idiots will turn a blind eye to all those changes...Feminists won't say shit...We then can get rid of all christian blacks...And later all non-european muslims...Because, "muh tribalism"...We also re-adopt Nazism and combined it with Islam.
We become untouchable . Whether we commit terror attacks or force "patriarchy" on everyone, they won't say shit...Because "muh islamophobia" "muh tolerance", "muh human rights", "muh diversity"...
And all these useful idiots destroy themselves , shoot themselves in the foot because of their fucking stupid ethnomasochistic , virtue signaling ideology...

> let's guzzle some sandnigger cum
Ok captain sweden.

Would this happen in a Muslim country?

Mudshits are just as degenerate in their own sandcountries. Why do you think male sandniggers are so angry? They get cucked all the time

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Servaty