You have 10 seconds to explain to me why I as a child who was brought to this country when I was 5 years old...

You have 10 seconds to explain to me why I as a child who was brought to this country when I was 5 years old, against my will, should go back to Mexico where I have zero family or connections.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B0L1qutYEF0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ask your parents, dumbass

Because you never belonged here.

because you need to go back, beaner.

Cause of those shoes alone. What even are those?

Explain why you should be allowed to stay in a country you despise?

Are you a legal citizen?
>If yes then you shouldn't go anywhere.
>If no, then get the fuck out.

because you are a dumb spic puto

You have 10 seconds to get the fuck out.

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, everyday, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

I don't think that YOU should, I think that people in your situation currently shouldn't be deported but we should prevent your situation happening again

How is this our problem? My parents adopted me and moved here and were Americans. Now I'm an American working full time. Not hard.

>inb4 civic cuck
>inb4 bastard

ask your criminal parents, not some online message board

one question.
do you have a job where you speak english?

if the answer is:
>yes
welcome to america, you wonderful american.
>no
you better learn to quit being such a fucking idiot.

They broke the law. A nation must enforce its laws or they are meaningless.

Because you have no legal right to be there, you fuckhead.

You're a spic. You're human garbage and you don't deserve to live in a first world nation built by white people.

For the same reason you would kick out a child that suddenly appeared in your house.

Because as an adult you have not taken the steps necessary to become a naturalized citizen.

You have had years to file for citizenship through programs that are designed exactly for you. If you haven't to this point, your stupid spic ass needs to go back.

I feel that if you have been here for more than a year, you should be able to stay. This is your home now too.

Rat born in a stable is not a horse.

Because you're a citizen of Mexico

Should have immigrated legally like my parents, or had parents smart enough to cross and then shit you out.

Because every single day that you were here you committed a crime.
You were never supposed to be here.
Blame your parents

Because you were brought here against your will, when you were 5.

>Which is illegal

Were you spic-napped?

Because we have existing laws and too many illegals. If nothing more than to send a message trying to cross to have babies or bring babies you must go back. Your parents put you in that position you should be angry with them for bring you here not us for pointing out the obvious

>zero family
Every member of your extended family is here or dead?
No aunts/uncles/grandparents/cousins/nieces/nephews/etc?

So we just need to deport them all, and you'll have that.

If I sneak my kid in to china, that kid won't be chinese no matter how long he evades deportation.

You're a culturally subversive retard.

Marry an American and get legal status by years end or gtfo.

Though honestly, if you believe that line of bullshit, still gtfo.

Because we hate you. (Took two.)

Arpaio last week. DACA ends this week. Get the fuck out of my country.

Seriously... what the fuck are those "shoes"?

If you came against your will then moving you back against your will balances it all out

It's the law now gtfo

for the same reason i can't hang you from a bridge by your neck

>1 post by this ID
Why you retard still respond to this slide thread?

Guac, Bye

your parents being shitty human beings is not MY problem fucko

if nations dont exist, then going back to mexico shouldn't be a problem for you.

If you dont want illegals to be deported, preventing them from entering by building a wall would be in your best interest.

>I was brought to this country against my will
Then you should be happy we're sending you back. I believe a "thank you" is warranted

I don't have to explain shit, you have to go back.

We don't want (((you))) here, pocho. We are full.

>pic
You have no respect for the nation you live it so it has no obligation to respect you. Get out.

Because I'm not responsible for your parents' crimes. You're unwanted. Get out.

No , I have DACA and am a Dreamer
Eat a dick
I have dumbass, I applied for DACA and was promised I wouldn't be deported. But now your faggot president is breaking that promise.

Because you need to help Mexico Be Great for Once

If you were brought there against your will, it's only fair that you be brought out against your will too. Call it karmic rebalancing. Or deportation, whichever you prefer.

Ask the people that made the decision for you. Mom and Dad. Fuck off and have fun in Mexico. Next time do not believe the lies of the democrats or the Left. We conservative republicans never promised anything other than deportation.
Sorry,,,,,,
They sold you out for socialized health-care.

How about you demand people explain shit in your own country? We aren't your servants, beaner.

Listen to Gorbachev here

because you're a spic

So playing vidya and going to school is a crime?

>I have DACA and am a Dreamer
So you're an illegal. Bye

Your family should go back with you, you won't be alone. It's an insult to anyone who went through the efforts to come here legally. You are taking a position that is convenient for yourself, not for this country.

But you do have family with connections. That's where you came from.

if theres no borders or nations, then why do deportations matter at all?

You do understand the D in DACA means Deferred, not permanent residency...!

It must be nice not paying taxes.

If you sneak into a country you're not allowed in, everything you do there is a crime. You should be jailed and forced to work to pay us back for the air you breathe.

>posts a pic about no borders, no nations
>doesn't want to go back over the unnecessary border, to the fantasy nation he wants no part of
You have to go back, Paco. There is no other way for you

>DACA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IF YOU GET DEPORTED ITS YOUR OWN FAULT YOU DUMBFUCK SPIC.

because you are an illegal immigrant

>I applied for DACA and was promised I wouldn't be deported.
youre not entitled to anything

I don't care when you came, or why you came. You're a Mexican, and you belong in Mexico.

NoNo the children had no choice which is why Obama deferred or delayed deportation. You have had time to resolve your legality.

Because you have to go back.

>You have 10 seconds
Don't be a prick.

Every breath of air you take you are stealing from the American people.

You have Nothing to contribute to our society.

Leave now

youtube.com/watch?v=B0L1qutYEF0
get the fuck out spic

Because you're a criminal

You have to go back

>where I have zero family or connections.
What are you talking about no family or connections? Your family and friends will be deported right along with you!

Screen shot,

Because you never belonged in the first place dickhead, blame your parents

Why not? Fuck illegals.
>inb4 cruel
>inb4 muh children
It's fucking funny.
They are not my children.

They do contribute, but by not solving legality when they could they chose not to. They believed the left lie of citizenship. They were just delayed for deportation by their master Obongo. Yet they shall blame it upon the Cheeto Trump.

So you are an orphan?

because you're not legal

Because your shitty parents brought you here so that they would know at least you'd be safe. They used you as a pawn.

Because it's the law; blame your parents.

If you want connections in your country, bring your beaner family with you when you get deported - it will save ICE a little time and money, so, win-win.

That sign is enough reason.

>It's not deportation if there's no nation. They're just putting you somewhere else on this borderless mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam.

t. Carl Sagan

them some gay ass sandals like shit my great aunt would wear to bingo

Wasted trips. If Kek wills it, Trump repeals DACA and sends your ass to Mexico

DemocraTS not the parents used DACA as pawns. They just did not expect TRUMPETS sounding.

It's your home. Just like rubbish belongs in the bin, you belong in Mexico.

because it's illegal you shitskin

>man wearing sandals
Nobody wants to see your ugly hairy feet , you fag

because you spent all the last 13 years minimum stealing our resources without contributing like a complete fucking asshole. children are arrested for theft all the time. just because you are under 18 doesnt mean you have a license to commit crimes. you used taxpayer resources illegally, degraded our school system with over crowding, strained all our social services fiscally. get the fuck back to your own country and dont apply for citizenship until you pay your debts back

Huh? What's wrong with Mexico?

Well, too bad. Is it really that hard to become a legal citizen by filing for citizenship instead of using loopholes such as DACA and DREAM Act?

If a criminal shits out a kid in my apartment, I am not obligated to feed it. Into the gutter with it. Get out, be gone.

Being smuggled across the border by your parents doesn't entitle you to automatic citizenship any more than the average taconigger who gets smuggled in by a coyote.

If you want to be a citizen you need to go through the process like everyone else.

We didn't vote for amnesty with trump

Oh sure, so I guess that if I'll ever want to kill anyone i'll just put the gun in a hand of a 5 year old and tell him to pull the trigger then
Just because you were a child does not excuse you from the law. You were brought there and they are going to send you back easy as that

I don't mind Hispanic people I just can't stand the La Raza and criminal kinds but those types are not exclusive to just Hispanics. If you are speaking fluently English and consider yourself an American you can decide whatever you want. If you are shuttling illegals and working illegally then you probably should return and try to make your father country better. The United States can't take in every single person that lives in a shitty country there is a line that needs to be drawn. Why aren't people willing to fight for their home countries like they were in the past.

Because Mexicans dont come here to be Americans, they come here to turn the areas they inhabit into little mexico. They also breed like fucking rabbits and they all drive the largest suvs on the planet to transport their 40 offspring. It would be one thing if they became full blown American, but many dont even bother to learn to speak english or teach their children proper english when they get here. The gaul of people though, imagine if I had the same mindset going into mexico. Also the likelyhood of spongebob bouncy castles and loud mariachi music occurring increases 90 times in mexican neighborhoods.
T. Californian living in 80% hispanic neighborhood.

Because if it were the opposite - an American child forcibly taken to Mexico - you would be screaming to be let back in to the United States.

because fuck you

Blobbity fuckin' blah

What kind of people live there? I wouldn't want to live around those people they make the country suck!

>You have 10 seconds to explain to me why I as a child who was brought to this country when I was 5 years old, against my will, should go back to Mexico where I have zero family or connections.
You're problem, not mine.