Lets write a message to Alex Jones ONE word at a time

Lets write a message to Alex Jones ONE word at a time.

I'll start

Dear

Globalist

Jew

spread

more

hate

iodine

WE

abo

nigger

banana

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, everyday, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That's very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

WUZ

kangz

artillery

sincerely,

love

that went better than expected

DuckerZ

hate

BING BING BAP BAP BING BING

anal

Goblins

P.S

actually,

Xerself

super

scanning

I

however

what?

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

That

Am

nigger

Dear Globalist Jew,

Spread more hate iodine; we abo nigger banana wuz kangz artillery.

Sincerely,
love,
DuckerZ hate anal Goblins

P.S. Actually, Xerself super scanning. I, however, what? AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

commando

madudes he's alredy done dat.

Fuck

me

carrying

faggot

Jewish

Vitality

Applefuckingfragalisticexpielodocious

MOAB

Illuminati

frogs

PERFECTION

Erection

Trump

cumguzzle

gnosis

shill, the more you shill Sup Forums, the stronger the Sup Forums becomes.

newfags: this is a shill doing demoralization-posting. he thinks it depresses us. little does he know, I live in California so it's not possible for me to be more demoralized than I already am.

Soros

This needs to rotate as a gif while the eyes and mouth stay still.

wumbledumbleton

HOTCOFFEE

Covfefe

esoteric

BASIC GESTALT

Dear Globalist Jew spread more hate iodine WE abo nigger banana WUZ kangz artillery
sincerely,
love DuckerZ hate BING anal Goblins P.S actually, Xerself supe scanning I however what? AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH That Am nigger commando Fuck me carrying faggot Jewish Vitality Applefuckingfragalisticexpielodocious MOAB Illuminati frogs PERFECTION Erection Trump cumguzzle gnosis Soros wumbledumbleton HOTCOFFEE Covfefe esoteric

It is against God to hate. You can oppose evil without having hate. Hate is from satan. Become Catholic before it is too late.