Destroying a Hammer & Sickle Painting

Should I do it?
It's less than 10 miles from my house, I have B&Q value silk emulsion paint, paintbrush and a potato-level phone to record it on

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Would your ancestors smile down upon you?

Use that energy to destroy some post modernist "art" instead, we've moved much further left from the days of gommunism the majority of progs wouldn't give a fuck if you ruined the hammer & sickle.

Don't destroy it. "Improve" it with a sharpie.

Star of David, Pentagram, Swastika, whatever floats your boat. Personally, I'd get a stencil of Colonel Sanders and a can of spray paint.

Don't become a nigger, OP
Fight it the way a white man would

I will take as many pics as I possibly can, will also record videos of before, during and after the defacement of commie icons.
Will try to keep the thread open and add to it before it gets 404'd, which will not happen before I am done, I assure you

Do it

yes, i am positive they would, being from a former constitutional monarchy

Kek Vault Brother.

But why should it be allowed to stay, with impunity?
And how can I fight an enemy that refuses to show his face? I live in Scotland, so the Bolsheviks like to hide among the crusties, here

You know in your heart what you must do.

Why are you discouraging him?

Don't give in and destroy art like Antifa. Just create it.

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME

Don't listen to the lolbergtarian.

There are no rules in this war, only Victory or Defeat.

In this world of eternal struggle, those who wish to fight, let them fight.

Only if you made this post behind 10 proxies.

that symbol represents the slaughter of our people. You have every right to destroy it

paint the American flag over it

consider it done, this was all i truly needed to hear...
THREAD STAYS ALIVE UNTIL MY TASK IS COMPLETE, GUYS!

I hate shit like this. Either destroy it and make a thread or make a thread talking about how much it annoys you. Stop asking Sup Forums for approval.

paint a swastika for mass triggering, anything else for moderate triggering

The hammer & sickle I found was in my home country, though, and they don't put Scottish flags as an option on Sup Forums kek.
At least my saltire looks KINDA confederate lol

Stop bitching, and wait until I add to the thread

>Dude what the fuck kind of degenerate bullshit are you talking about?? Like whole shit your talking about OUR flag here going over some distorted communist trash! Get your shit together dude, you most likely some shit skin posing as a American, take a hike in a southern direction and go home! Nobody needs you or wants you, 14/88 MAGA

bumping for OP

Tippity top bamples

Do it and post the results plz. Don't get caught.

ty

np

any updates op?

less than an hour to go before i head out to do my duty

sweet

leaving very soon, just making sure i have the right route mapped out.

do it

Godspeed.

okay guys, I think it's time...
But first, let us take a moment to pray...
"Deus Vult"
And I'm ready!

>I'm gay
We know.

Godspeed user
Your ancestors will be proud

I leave the house, head to the turn-off at the edge of town. I pass it, going on to walk the nearby canal path, which leads me right to that hammer & sickle...
I leave the scene and remove evidence, hiding out in my friend's house until what will be lunchish, here. about 4 or 5 hours away, and then I will be back.
LEAVING NOW

My point was to either start the thread after you destroy it. Asking for Sup Forumss approval is pathetic.

Good luck! So we should expect an update in 4-5 hours then?

E N E R G Y
N
E
R
G
Y

bump for physical removal

We are all proud of you

Deus vult!

rolling for mission success

I work at a school and see many commie posters on the walls.

I had the urge to pull it off the wall.

But most of the refugees that go there seem to love commies.

Eg. join the party comrades, with stalin, lenin and some real jew lookin character.

Emulsion will wash off, you need gloss user

>physically removing communism

Dont need to record it. Post results when done. Good luck.

Do it. My ancestors will smile upon you.

Do it or I'll personally dox you, do it myself and then kill you for being a wimp.

Kick them in the baws, m8. Where is this crappy mural anyway?

Bumperino and rollerino for successerino

paint something like "100 MILLION KILLED BY COMMUNISM" over it instead of just destroying it

what is it? on a wall? actual paint on canvas?

is it on private or public property?

In Lithuania it is forbidden to use Soviet symbolic, I don't get why Western people are still tolerating these fascist symbols? I would smash that hammer & sickle in a fucking day light and would shit on it, what I would get would be just a claps from people passing through.