No one's standing by Antifa this weekend. That's weird

No one's standing by Antifa this weekend. That's weird.

It's almost as if they ran around assaulting innocent people like... we said they would? Weird. Most of the right didn't even show up, did they? Because you threatened them with violence in order to silence them for your own political gain.

Does some of Antifa's opposition hold absolutely abhorrent beliefs? Sure. But that's not against the law, hate speech has no definition in the context of the law. And the Alt-Right certainly aren't flooding cities with NEETs and beating up people who don't agree with him. Their ideas are fascist in nature but the only ones I see enforcing their ideas with violence are Antifa themselves. Proving that throwing "Anti-" in front of "Fascists" doesn't make you not fascists.

I'll give you credit, Charlottesville was a very emotional weekend, and I think this was a case of Virtue Signaling gone awry. You simply meant to celebrate it, went a little to far, and accidentally endorsed what is (according to the state of New Jersey) a Terrorist Organization. But the media ran with it. Politicians ran with it, and then all of the left ran with it. TV and Movie stars tweeting pictures, comparing Antifa to THE SOLDIERS THAT STORMED THE BEACH AGAINST THE ACTUAL FUCKING NAZIS ON D DAY.

Other urls found in this thread:

sub.media/
washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/08/28/black-clad-antifa-attack-right-wing-demonstrators-in-berkeley/?utm_term=.2a25afd7b5b1
archive.is/hJVaJ
youtube.com/watch?v=fI1X6ejawxA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

All of this, for what? The easiest "purity test" ever? Trump's an idiot. Everyone knows he's an idiot. His supporters are simply reveling in the fact that the left is destroying it's self over him. He's the most ineffective president ever. But go on, show me on the doll where Donald touched you. I'm going to take a wild stab and guess that Teflon Don didn't Jumbly your Bumlies because he was too busy playing golf and being a rubber stamp for the Neo-Cons. Just like his predecessors.

Maybe next time you'll heed the warnings and not align yourself with a group that you clearly knew nothing about. Because now it appears as if you're against free speech. It appears as if you're part of a radical authoritarian left-wing movement. And the Mainstream Media, the Democratic Party, and Far Left Activists has to own this. And you have to accept whatever punishment is given to you.

Who knows, maybe you'll get the Totalitarian Trump Regime that's never existed, but you've practically been begging for. And you can take pride in the fact that did it to yourselves.

Self-Perpetuating Victim Culture! It's what you always wanted!

you'd have to be nuts to go to any protest for anything in the future

everyone having a camera in your pocket was one of the worst things to happen to humanity

Pinochet bro went to ground on this one.

100% accurate

>trumps an idiot
Yeah he just accidently got rich and accidently became president
>hes ineffective
Hea literally the most successful president you've had for at least 50 years and the only truly non corrupt one. Hes a hero world wide. You are listening to the media too much.

The antifa doesn't exist, it's a decentralized movement and the only common position is to be oppose fascism. even antifa groups hate each other, for following a different ideology.
There are in fact thousands of different ideologies behind antifa.

Based... U.N. flag?

GET IN HERE! WaPo editing articles about Antifa!

Shill

>the antifa does not exist
>le black n red faggot flag

kys

guess u better disavow the name antifa then bra

it doesn't, antifa isn't one organization, everyone can found a antifa group whenever he or she wants to. there is no centralized comitee.

why? antifa means opposing fascism, that's just a position.

Alright, lets play this out for a second. Lets say I, and my comrades hate facisim. and we thought that the part of the black block that's going around beating the crap out of normie mainstream republicans are a disgrace to the movement and full on facists that needed to be purged.

What would be the likely result of the two antifa groups started openly fighting in the street?

Tell them hello.

sub.media/

alt.white

most of them are waving your flag, burning shit down and accusing every bystander of being a nazi. Seems like the same ideology to me

Try harder you massive faggot

True, antifa isn't a single group, but all antifants are from the same cesspool of destructive and dangerous ideologies

kek nope, there are dozens of different ideologies, the only position they share is opposing fascism.

so what, there seem to be anarcho syndicalists, lenin lovers, even mao and stalin lovers amongst them. it just underlines my position that there are different ideologies amongst them.

It's almost as if they are calling them anything aside from Antifa while focusing on a fucking horrible natural disaster. N-no, we're winning that's what's happening, even CNN is on our side now right go-guys!?

No shit.
This is generally why you retards got purged once the revolution you worked for actually happened and your predecessors were powerless to stop the implementation of true authoritarian hierarchical structures.

>from the same cesspool of destructive and dangerous ideologies
kinda true, but there are event conservative antifascists holding antifa flags and you have authoritarian and libertarian people amongst antifa aswell.

quite contrasting.

>you retards
You do realize that the first Antifa was founded by the KPD in Germany and you have anarchist and authoritarian communist ideologies behind the Antifa flag?
Antifa isn't a synonyme for anarchists.

>Black-clad antifa attack peaceful right wing demonstrators in Berkeley

Is this a headline you'd expect to read in WaPo?
It's like they're trying to be objective and have integrity

Yeah I am a Right Wing Anarchist, FUCK YOU STOP SIGNS

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/08/28/black-clad-antifa-attack-right-wing-demonstrators-in-berkeley/?utm_term=.2a25afd7b5b1

Right wing anarchists, people opposing collectivism, are often called libertarian in your political apathetic anglo world.

Archived that for you
archive.is/hJVaJ

their all black shit is so 90s and so not chic.

I am not a Libertarian or a librarian, Because its not real.

>libertarian people amongst antifa aswell
Yeah sure nothing more libertarian than shutting down free speech and macing people you don't like.

anarchism = libertarianism
Do you doubt that there are Anarchists amongst Antifa, Mr politically apathetic Burger?

no such thing as freedom.

protip : suburbs get their designs from Gulags.

Libertarianism is NOT anarchism you stupid faggot. Libertariansim is for LESS government not NO government idiot.

I don't even think they really believe in creating real freedom, The US founding fathers Agree.

youtube.com/watch?v=fI1X6ejawxA

>Libertarianism is just one ideology and not the generic term
Nice to meet another politically apathetic Burger.
There are minarchists and anarchists factions within libertarianism

So exactly like terrorist cells?

Is it easier or harder to remove authoritarians with communism instead of capitalism?

Everyone having a camera is one of the best things to have ever happened. It's made the world a far better place.

I have never ever seen a conservative at an antifa rally. Now that I think about, I have never heard of a right-winger go to one of those rallies. And I know why: because everyone who isn't you is a fascist to you. That's why only people who follow leftwing anarchism or one of the deriviatives of marxism go to these rallies. Sure, they are anti-fascists just as they are anti-communists but it's quite evident what 'antifa' means now and it isn't pluralistic anti-fascism

This needs to happen every week

>plan rally in lefty city
>cancel at last minute
>antifa show up anyway
>attack cops and media
>turn the normies against them more
>keep it in the newscycle week after week

isn't anarchy on the spectrum of far right? the theory the more left you go the more government you get while the more right you go the less government you get. so leftist anarchist is just a false meme

no anarchy is far right far left is bigger government

yes

being that communism makes bigger government id say probably capitalism if those are my only two options

So there's liquid shit, corn shit, solid shit...they're all shit. I have no problem taking them out. You boys took out my crew, I'll be returning the favor.

This, desu

Jesus, looks like that fucking hambeast is going to eat Pinochetbro's arm.

thats what makes them dangerous, literal retard

This guy gets it
Best plan so far, if u take them on head on, the media will paint us as the bad guys.
We have to make them to destroy themselves.

T H I C C

Not exactly. Antifa has Soros at the top indirectly, and the rest are chapter leaders. Kind of like a corporation with an invisible head office and the rest are mini clinics.

checking my own tripduubs since you worthless faggots wont

Honestly I don't know why anyone here opposes antifa. If a bunch of anarchist take down the government they won't be providing a new one. They will simply open up a power vacuum leaving the perfect opportunity for a decent right wing government to seize control.

Instead of trying to stop them organise yourself in a position to take over when they have destroyed the one thing protecting them.

You gave me an idea so I made a thread: any thoughts?

>1,000s of IP addresses and phone numbers of antifa members just handed over to DoJ and FBI
>getting shot in the balls at protests by cops
>getting their asses kicked anytime they leave berkeley
>antifa kicked out of Texas by the Crips
>kicked out of Huntington Beach by Vets
>laughed out of Boston
>already infiltrated by the feds (where do you think all those phone numbers came from?)
>San Fransisco Chronicle just disavowed antifa: "Dangerous and Destructive"
>you're no longer "the good guys"
>people 2 to 1 say "keep confederate statues"
>called "domestic terrorists" on primetime news Saturday
>antifa attacked literal "anti-hate" protesters yesterday in Berkeley
>being played on multiple morning news channels and demonizing them as terrorists
>Shapiro already invited back to Berkeley admin to speak (which is what started all the California faggotry to begin with)
>Berkeley unironically dubbed this academic year "Free Speech Year" after media backlash and losing massive amounts of money from alumnia donations, etc.
>Virginia Governor: "If you committed violence in Charlottesville we are tracking you down and we will find you."
>Sheriff of Durham, NC: "We were filming the entire thing when vandals destroyed a statue, we are making arrests."

You're being hunted down and arrested whether you know it or not. For every 1 arrest they give up 10 more names. Just think how fun prison will be all because you wanted to fight imaginary nazis that only exist in your head. :^)

Antifa = White people oppressing other whites to justify the fact they have no purpose in life. So brainwashed by the system that they would do anything to keep that system in place. There's something about them that makes my skin fucking crawl.

BullyPuss HUMPS 16yearold

Nice trubs! Checked.

Everyone owns a camera, but only the jews own the mean to show its content to everyone.