Helped in the creation of the federal reserve

>helped in the creation of the federal reserve
>subsequently leads to great depression
>funds the nazi party in germany
>leads to holocaust, millions of jews die
>state of israel forms after ww2

anything else i need to know about this family?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=2hWYgPDVX_8
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g
youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
youtube.com/watch?v=_bvg6X8HeBE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

their history goes back way further

They got their wealth from the Napoleon war

>funds nazi party

Yeah right

They've been fucking Europe for so long it wouldn't surprise me if they are related to the Hapsburgs.

They gave money, that doesn't means they didn't betrayed the House of R and had to be put down.

Also

>leads to holocost millions die

Not sure if you know where you are but this is Sup Forums mother fucker

bump

They have funded both sides in every major war for about 500 years. Figuratively they behave so much like vampires that it would not be a surprise if they were literally demons

>>leads to holocaust, millions of jews die

[citation needed]

>CNN arrives

> owns and operates Sup Forums

He owns The Economist magazine and runs articles on how his family are like Medicis. Also Kubrik used the exterior of the Rothschild's house in England as the setting for the secretive masked ball in Eyes Wide Shut.

This is also the origin of national debt in the UK

Also along with Saatchi he is one of the biggest purveyors of (((modern art))) like Pollock in the UK

to the chopper Grichka. Its bog time

>are interdimensional reptilians that want to keep us natural born third dimensioners in a lower frequency so that they can continue feeding off our energy and raping children

kubrick died 666 days before 2001, and on march 7th, the 66th day of the year

>leads to holocaust, millions of jews die
Fuck off JIDF.

It's about (((their))) globalist agenda. They want to run a prison planet of race-less, culture-less, nation-less, identity-less subdued sheep. They make up less than 1% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the present and past in that effort.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:
>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:
>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:
>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:
>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:
>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

Leftist subversion explained by former KGB agent Yuri Bezmenov:
>youtube.com/watch?v=2hWYgPDVX_8

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:
>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
>youtube.com/watch?v=PFHa4db3hA0
>youtube.com/watch?v=A94smJ9QJ5g

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hvNNtBmA3SQ

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)
>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Explain how they own the Bank of England?

>>funds the nazi party in germany
>>leads to holocaust, millions of jews die
Hello where is the proofs ))))

What is it with jews and this fucking 6,000,000?
Whenever they are mentioned there's the fucking 6,000,000 like some kind of hidden message.

You think a family controls the world? You can't be that stupid turn off your computer. Go outside and have a beer. Stop masterbating to anime

>yes goy now stop thinking and drink the fermented jew

If you dont drink alcohol you are not a real man.

How does it even work? According to the bluepilled version, every unit of currency is an I.O.U. of a central bank to whoever's holding it and in fact currency is considered a liability on CB's balance sheet. If currency is in fact an I.O.U. to the House of R, who is the debtor? If I find $100 on a sidewalk, do I get in debt to the House?

MUH

>Paul Johnson writes "[T]he Rothschilds are elusive. There is no book about them that is both revealing and accurate. Libraries of nonsense have been written about them... A woman who planned to write a book entitled Lies about the Rothschilds abandoned it, saying: ‘It was relatively easy to spot the lies, but it proved impossible to find out the truth.’" He writes that, unlike the court Jews of earlier centuries, who had financed and managed European noble houses, but often lost their wealth through violence or expropriation, the new kind of international bank created by the Rothschilds was impervious to local attacks. Their assets were held in financial instruments, circulating through the world as stocks, bonds and debts. Changes made by the Rothschilds allowed them to insulate their property from local violence: "Henceforth their real wealth was beyond the reach of the mob, almost beyond the reach of greedy monarchs."[13

Bonds, debts? Sounds familiar? Ever wondered where all those debts came from?

>Another essential part of Mayer Rothschild's strategy for success was to keep control of their banks in family hands, allowing them to maintain full secrecy about the size of their fortunes. In about 1906, the Jewish Encyclopedia noted: "The practice initiated by the Rothschilds of having several brothers of a firm establish branches in the different financial centres was followed by other Jewish financiers, like the Bischoffsheims, Pereires, Seligmans, Lazards and others, and these financiers by their integrity and financial skill obtained credit not alone with their Jewish confrères, but with the banking fraternity in general. By this means, Jewish financiers obtained an increasing share of international finance during the middle and last quarter of the 19th century. The head of the whole group was the Rothschild family..."

the elite torture, muder, and consume babies/blood to regenerate health
its an ancient truth with proof scattered throughout history, notoriously known as vampirism

I'll dump

ty for this

wow, u sound very stupid and obviously trying to distract from interesting info. why dont u get a real job and produce something of value?

damn i wish i was a jew

The final bo-

OK read this, then I propose a theory.

I believe the Talmud was designed to create conditions to breed super-intelligent amoral psychopaths to take over the world, and this plan came to fruition with the birth of Nathan Rothschild in 1777.

Bought bonds using insider information and made and sold them in peacetime making millions of pounds

Fake money nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=_bvg6X8HeBE

You give paper money and 1s and 0s too much value. Thats not how it works. its all fake, nothing of it has any value behind it.

>anything else i need to know about this family?

Sup Forums's first female figurehead, Cracky-Chan, is a descendant of Charles Rothschild.

I'm jumping to conclusions here but is the jews goal to make israel the capital and center of the world?

Fuck no, that would pain a giant target or their head
Make the US the capital, or worst some neutral place with no history like Nigeria

Just one thing that you missed SENPAI
They own this world and they decide if it it keeps going or it all ends so stop making your shitty one sided threads and show some of the good they have done in this world

So what you're saying is everything wrong with the world is thanks to the French, fucking Napoleon losing.

Shadman is a Rotschild apparently, that's how he gets away with drawing CP

>fermented jew

Bro the Reich was basically founded in Beer halls.
Beer maketh the man,

When people build buildings like this, they do it to please their ego.

Don't look so far into it. It's just an aesthetic choice and makes people afraid.