WaPo editing articles to fit the (((narrative)))

Today/Yesterday, around 3:30pm, WaPo rewrote some articles about Berkeley and Antifa to seem more sympathetic towards Antifa. Somewhere in the editorial office, there was some infighting or a stern talking to.

I figured this needed its own thread. Perhaps Twitter should be informed? I don't use Twitter myself, mind you.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/9ERQU
archive.is/ZwfYN
archive.is/JAkzz
archive.is/pPZGq#selection-377.1-377.64
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

are you sure they were edited to seem more sympathetic to antifa? from the headlines there it just looks like they updated it to reflect more accurate information on the number of people assaulted.

We all know there were more than 5 assaulted. Also they changed "attacked" to "stormed", which is less aggressive.

>Right-Wing demonstraters

They hit a Latino dad and his son. An unnamed editor reduced the injury count, then it went up, then the (((shut it down.)))

GOD DAMN THEM

but seriously we have to make this a big deal every time

the fake news is under constant, un-noted revision

archive link btw

archive.is/9ERQU

bump

essential thread

Archives of articles
archive.is/ZwfYN
archive.is/JAkzz

we world star now niggas

activate your jitter and faceberg accounts, get this to the boomers, etc.

i want to see wapo's editors defending this shit on the morrow

archive.is/pPZGq#selection-377.1-377.64

Reminds me of this.

Oy vey we must kill all da white people!

If we don't they will only take ovah and kill all the minawridies who aren't from their race this is totally not projection I swear you goys

this

how many of those bums reported that doubtless cash income anyway?

Oy gevalt! Goyim! We're your friends! Remember we hate those muzzies just like you, goy! Please send us more funds to defend ourselves from outsiders! What? You wanna do the same? Bad goy! Remember the six gorillion!

bump

Get fucked, WaPo

THIS THREAD IS BEING SLID

bumpareeno

bump

bump for big news

Bump

Can I get an archive link before it being edited?

see

Oy vey, who could have guessed?!

What? Those are all "Black-clad" instead of "antifa".

bump

nvm

bump

bump for fuck the media

wow, I am shocked!

those must be some of the most dishonest people around, not all of them, but hte vast majority

bump

bump

What did they change? "Antifa" to "anarchists" and "attacked" to "stormed" in the headlines? Or the content of the articles, too?

Thank you.

See for yourself

they're just changing whatever

they always do it, too

Yeah I was still reading those when I posted. Wanted to bump the thread asap, it's being slid

spread this like fire

they are defending these cucks by shielding them as "black clad anarchists" when it's LITERALLY ANTIFA, they were waving their cuck flag.

Thanks, buddy.

>tfw this should be funny but since the majority of Normie kids talk like niggers now a days it's just sad.

bump

Don't let the kikes slide this. Have a bump, friendo.

Thanks, friend.

I hope to one day see ABC on that list

The US need some German/European Antifa guys. Those Alt-right, Neonazi scumbags would get a proper beating.

here's your bump

Gas all jews

>Those Alt-right, Neonazi scumbags would get a proper chance to ventilate some commies
ftfy

>alt-right

CIA?

FRESH OFF THE PRESS
News writer for an article re-names the article SEVERAL TIMES! Is it the Jews? Is it big money? Watch these stupid ads, and get fucking farmed for money for the answers. Stay tuned. This has been a special broadcast from Mike Hunt.

*licks Mike Hunt*

That probably works for them in countries where you aren't allowed access to dangerous words or weapons. We'd love for them to try it here.

bump

Is this one of those right-wing archiving sites Vice told me about?

AND WE'RE BACK
Our man on the ground Mike Cock has made a shocking revelation. As it turns out the article's author has been linked to the CIA. That's right, you heard it here first folks. Is the CIA brainwashing your kids? Will have more after we try sucking your fat cow tits for all they're worth. You stupid fucking dumb idiots. Eat some stupid shit.

You're welcome.

>jews shoah their own headline
Leftys wont care. We all know this. Only way to win is make them defend political violence every week, which we can do easy

>plan rally in lefty city
>cancel at last minute
>antifa show up anyway
>attack police and media due to shortage of nazis

Rinse and repeat. Worked in boston and yesterday

How we deal with this goddam kikes?

>omewhere in the editorial office, there was some infighting or a stern talking to

and you know this how?

Brumpf

Bet you liked that slop, you imbecile god damn porkers. This is Mike Hunt reporting for the news. We mentioned earlier that the article was in fact written by the CIA but our new information leads us to believe that the CIA agent responsible for the article was also of Jewish ancestry. Don't go anywhere as we proceed to force feed you some nice steaming shit. Just shoving it right down you're mentally handicapped throat. Shit for brains, dickless, piranhas just chomping at whatever we throw your way.

Twitter

And even if Trump isn't the greatest, a controlled OP, or perhaps everyone's best friend, the fact that he won't be banned is a powerful tool for us. We can use him as our shield for spreading news.

>Article names Antifa
>Article puts antifa in a bad light
>Article is rewritten to do the opposite
>Then the victim number is reduced

Obviously someone didn't like one of the editors doing this.

Just a cohencidence.

Don't all the kike journalists realise what will happen if we win? They're going to find themselves in a court being asked to explain why they participated in white genocide propaganda and they ain't gonna have a defence.

Threads like these compile the evidence. Who knows, your little infographic might one day lead to an arrest.

So CIA is behind Antifa. Color me surprised.

This is not going to happen. This world is another planet's hell.

bump, did my part on twitter

Cmon don't be so blackpilled. I know this foe we're facing seems monolithic, but really it's only been this strong for a few decades and look at what the alt-right has accomplished in a few short years. The bad guys do still get BTFO from time to time.

THIS IS MIKE HUNT REPORTING THE NEWS
Previously in our report it was reveal that a jewish CIA agent was brainwashing your children. Now I'd like to draw your attention to this 44 magnum on the table. Watch as I load each chamber. Now i'm just going to cock the hammer back, and point it at my temple.
*bang*
*cut to commercial*
Are you stupid? Are you angry at the confusing world? Maybe your kinda fat, and ugly too. Our amazing new product, jewitoff will take all those worries away. It replaces all those confusing, hurty, feelings, and replaces them with the amazing relief from real life you've always wanted. Jewitoff, find it at your local big things, cost little.

Hitlerious

bump

we need to point this kind of shit out every time. send it to right wing sites that blow it up. destroy what little creditability they have left.

kill two birds with one stone. they realize antifa is a losing proposition and are trying to back way. make them eat this shit and every time they do it.

>send it to right wing sites that blow it up. destroy what little creditability they have left.

Careful with that. We don't want to send it to Stormer or some controlled OP site. This is why I also didn't link this thread in /ptg/ threads, but rather off-topic slide threads or ones related to this one.

This is why I mentioned Twitter. Twitter is basically like a buffet, and you can present food someone may or may not like, but it will be eventually eaten.

bump

lmao Antifa always gets their shit pushed in here by the right.

>alt-right

Look, if you haven't figured out by now, the alt-right is a myth.

bump

FOX, Daily Caller. Little Benji's Daily Wire would probably run this.

Have a fucking bump

>Fox

Really?

They're good with this kind of story.

I guess they could help, but just for the Antifa problem.

You see, Fox News only seems to report on low-hanging fruit and bread-and-circus issues. They'll happily pick on SJWs, but brush the Afghanistan issue under the rug.

insightful analysis in the pic

bump

bump

I don't have a Twitter account. We need people to spread this evidence.

goddamn just create a burner account. This mentality "somebody has to do something" is the reason nothing is ever done. JUST DO IT

bunp. good catch op

This is common with big news agencies, akin to the WaPo of the 50's putting out a morning edition and an evening edition.

It's usually good practice to note that an article online has been updated but it isn't necessary or required.

T. Journalist

make no mistake they are still jew media and have a narrative to push, they just have a few decent pundits. they should jump at the opportunity to shit on a competitor though.

>it isn't necessary or required
because you're fake news

George Soros is playing this game just like Little Finger in game of thrones. Pulling the right strings?

Hey you fucking shills. They aren't editing history, they've just discovered that history was factually incorrect and had to be updated.

bump