You got a literal fucking dictator elected. So much for your land of the free lmao

You got a literal fucking dictator elected. So much for your land of the free lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L5bqMDGWXO8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wasn't there literally the same issue of "Obama may refuse to leave the white house" because they were trying to sort shit out with trump?

Disinformation attacks are constant.

Jews are scared

>expert warns
So just speculation and fearmongering to farm clicks instead of actual news.

>Shebab Kahn

"Expert" says. I'm sure he also knows people "with familiarity of thinking like Trump" and "unnamed sources" who back up his claim.

>expert warns

what the fr*ck............... should've voted Hilldawg when I had the chance...................................... i'm.................................................................................................... with her now

The Independent publishes this exact same article eight months into every presidency.

Shehab Khan

>Jews are scared
he is the jew

Y'know, I keep hearing about this "Expert" fellow. Are there any pictures of him? I mean with how much he's been contributing to the ((news)) you'd think there would at least be a photo of Mr. Expert around. Is he friends with that other guy with the weird name, the "Anonymous Sources" guy perchance?

Every republican presidency*

meanwhile king nigger is touring the globe an, talking to world leaders

>might
>(((expert))) warns

>Independent
>Tried to spin a 21 percent Syrian ISIS approval as a 'good' stat

Should we be scared lads? The left has all these qualified candidates for 2020 like Expert and Anonymous Source. I'm not sure about Anonymous Source winning it but this Expert guy seems just slimy enough to flip a few of the swing voters.

yeah

its a load of shit

Well no shit, his first term ends where his second begins

Democracy is overrated.

>expert warns
Literally "some guy I know said this"

lol this is "news" now, apparently

>dictator
>elected

More than likely it isn't even that. Nobody at all said it and they just picked a name out of a tin that has a list of ambiguous fillers like "expert warns".

No one cares what shish kebab thinks

O god I wish he would do that and be the God Emperor till he passes the crown to Barron who decides we need to stop these fucking nonwhites.

>"Some random person said something about Trump."

saged as usual

> Tim Rogers says

Honestly imagine growing up in his shoes. Not only does he probably hate the left more than his father, he has watched his father and learned from him. Barron could very well be the ultimate savior.

fuck 2020 wait for 11/9 the day of the putsch

Hail God Emperor

Literally nothing about the term dictator prohibits rise to power through election.

BLUMPFFFFFF BLUMPFFFFFFFF. ANSWER ME BLUMPFFFFFF. WE THE PEOPLE DEMAND YOU BE IMPEACHED

>people "with familiarity of thinking like Trump"
kek, this one always gets me

remember when dubya was going to cancel the elections
remember when obama was going to cancel the elections
remember when the united states was a joke with nuclear weapons

>you got literally exactly what you wanted

eat a dick nigger

This is all news these days.
>muh opinions

And they wonder why we call them Fake News

>Tim Rogers

He can't even the laws he wants.

Monkeys might fly out of his butt though this is also unlikely. Don't you shill niggers take your jobs seriously? Really weak

I have never seen a good post from anyone using that flag.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
>Literally Gamer Gate trash

This fucking guy that dude just said that he saw something "just like this" in 1979.

sweet

Heil Trump! Heil our People! Heil Victory!

She-Kebab
She-bab
Shebab

Her name literally means female kebab. Consider my almonds fully activated.

It's always either Muslims or poos. Anyone else would already know what the Western world thinks of it

This is retarded he isn't even 12 months into a 4 year term.

shift from russia in 3. 2. .
>And in other news Donald has said he plans to be a bad president.

I remember laughing at this when this article came out. Good on him for doing his job. That's a rarity in our education system.

"Research suggests" always blows my arguments out the water.

>8 years senpai

>4 year term
youtube.com/watch?v=L5bqMDGWXO8

>Tim Rodgers
>An expert
Isn't he a video game "journalist"?

Might as well say "Dream-walkers who are familiar with Trump's dreams and cosmic rhythms"

All of my lulz

>speculating on something that hasn't happened, and won't know either way for 3 more years

Wow you are so right user, golly gee whiz where did you get so smart?

Dictator is the best form of government and the only way to have true freedom

>speculating on something that hasn't happened, and won't know either way for 7 more years

(((Expert warns)))

These the same experts who said he had a 99% chance of not even getting into office?

Or are these the experts who were positive he'd be impeached for the Russia thing within a few months?

Also

>the independent

Yep and Doubleya. Of the three he was most likey to go for a dictatorship he had all the pieces in place.

>might
>《expert》
>beliving this

Except Obongo never actually was elected. Trump is the legit American President. We never want Trump to stop being President.

I like your optimism, not even through the first year of the first term and you guys are thinking a third term already!

Singapore has been a dictatorship for decades and has prospered.

"people familiar with Trump's thinking"

If you call this a dicatator....
Maybe you should visit my home.

'Might'. OP 'might' swallow but he most definetly sucks dick.

Op 'might' spit?

>You got a literal fucking dictator elected

And that's the way we like it.

>You got a liberal fucking dictator elected.

FTFY

Our leader is best dictator. Trump is weak willed.

Is he related to Elliot Rogers?

>expert warns
glorious place, the West, where peope can afford to specialize in narrow trades like president's willingness to step down, to the point of becoming a trusted expert.

(((Expert)))

the independent isn't a newspaper, its just a garbage collection

>independent
>shehab khan
Even UK rags can't help themselves.

>the indepedent
>shehab khan
>shitty opinion presented as news
>phone fuckig posting

You niggers are not even trying anymore.

Genders = 2
Scoops = 2
Terms = Eternity.

that kebab expert sure knows his shit

I think you need new experts.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
I FUCKING LOVE SEEING THESE MOTHERFUCKERS SO TERRIFIED OF TRUMP THEY'RE LITERALLY MAKING UP STORIES

He's good with the tweets. He'll manage the text to speech quite well.

It was good to have known you.

>... says anonymous source who is an expert on thinking in the ways of a different person.

>might, could, maybe , we dont know!

Dude you taking shit that the lying msm cant even bring themselves to lie about as serious.
You blind and stupid or what is going on with you? Shouldnt you rather pressure your politicans into stopping muslims raping your children in the fucking thousands? No? Ok...

>Mr. Trump it's time to leave
>No
>Is forcefully ejected
>The end

>Shehab Khan

Fucking pakis now talk about "health of democratic institutions in the west" in bongistan

He is the Carrion Lord of the US for whom a thousand Mexicans are sacrificed every day, so that he may never truly die

>shebab kahn

>(((expert)))

Said the same about Bush

>donald trump might do something REALLY BAD anonymous source claims
bait
saged.

>Shehab Khan
Yes, someone like him would know about not leaving when he's not invited anymore.
Good job, Bonglang, or should I say New Pakistan?

The "Source" family have a few of their members involved.
Don't forget "well placed" and "informed". They are always getting involved.

remove shebab