What is my best option for a good life

what is my best option for a good life

>be me, be extremely educated (multiple ug, multiple masters, phd)
>be white, 6'1", six pack, mid thirties

My options:
1) the ukrainian who is a 9 and has a tight pussy. She is here illegally and i worry she wants a husband. Says she loves me.

2) 5'10" former marine who is chill but i learned she does coke (which means she associates with spics). Has an ok job doing communications.

3) the single mom 1/4 jew slut who has the tightest pussy i have ever felt (must have been an extra stitch) and she runs a billion dollar portfolio. She also cooks.

4) the former hairdresser i dated for 3 years who is dumb as fuck but is tall and i get along with sexually most of all

5) the other hairdresser who used to do meth and can do the pussy squeezing thing and is probably the most chill slut i have been with

6) the voleyball player who doesnt want kids but likes when i cum inside her

7) the orchestra chick who has ms and begs me for "more experience before she goes too downhill"

Guess i will pick 7

Go for 1. Good genes and submissive

The 9 year old.

>not picking 1
cmon bro

is that supposed to be shkreli?

i recognize that smug head tilt and that attorney anywhere

All the four that aren't degenerates.

Nice blog post, now kys

pablo has spoken

1, holyshit it's too easy
why aren't you doing 1 is there more to it? wtf

Ukranian is the only option.

Former military women are trash, jew single moms are trash (if she wasn't a single mom, I'd say go for the 1/4 jewess), dumb women are trash, meth addicts are trash, not wanting kids is a red flag, and MS has no future.

Jerry, I'll take Number 8, "Things that never happened"

Go with 7 and 6 until the Ukrainian is of age and Marry her. Dont be a creep

you are too old for "love."

just get a prenup and pump out kids. dont baby her, if she loves you then good. if not, you got the prenup and aryan kids.

just remember you are a man so you can always have kids older, much older. no really no need to rush

There is absolutely no reason you shouldn't pick 1.

1) there's high chance she doesn't give a fuck about you apart from money
>source: live in eastern europe

2) don't do it.
>source: am medical biochemist

3) she'll fuck you up
>source: Sup Forums and pic related

4)...5)...

At this point i've given up. You want good life, but you emphasize only on sex. You're so immature that you're willing to spend you're life with a meth-head just because she did some kegels in her life. I really hope you end up with ukrainian or jewish chick, so they can take all your money, or ending up with addicts so they can rob your ass off

thought the same thing lol

The uke

How the fuck is this a hard choice??

Don't go for the whores.

3 or 4.
If three is tall as well (for a woman, let's say at least 5'7), then definitely her..

>be me, be extremely educated (multiple ug, multiple masters, phd)
>be white, 6'1", six pack, mid thirties