What type of taxes should/shouldn't exist? What should the tax rate be? What should the tax brackets look like?

What type of taxes should/shouldn't exist? What should the tax rate be? What should the tax brackets look like?

Income tax.

Okay. What should the tax rate be and what income brackets should be taxed?

Do away with sales and property, only tax income on a state level, tax states to support federal organizations.

Flat tax on income.

Do away with all welfare, privatize the military, socialize health, etc.

The taxes should be high and the hospitals and schools should belong to the state. In that way, everyone will have access to healthcare and education, no matter how rich or poor you are.

>What type of taxes should/shouldn't exist?
No taxes.

>What should the tax rate be?
0%

>What should the tax brackets look like?
The poorest get taxed 0%. The richest get taxed 0%.

A-are you actually retarded?
>"What type of burger shouldn't exist?"
>"Cheese Burgers."
>"Okay. What kind of buns should we use to make more cheese burgers?"

Income tax

0% for the poor under 20k
10 % for 20k to 40k
30% for 40k to 80k
35% for 80k to infinite

Well at least that s my pan for shitaly . We don t esrn as much as amerigans .

Also abolish all taxes ON OWNERSHIP of anytype . Why the fuck do i need to PAY A TAX just cause i own a car or a house , i fuckin PAID THE HOUSE ALREADY

What is Aragorns tax policy???

Nice try, Jew.

Tax the Jews and be done with it.

Property tax is fcking horrible AND gay.
Ill go to poland if i make my million. Fuck those tax jews in the hague.

Taxes on luxury commodities. get rid of all other taxes

The tax rate should be 0 across the board.

The air you breathe is a luxury commodity.

the most fair and ethical tax is a poll tax; A flat amount of money that every citizen has to pay.

Flat tax. 25% everyone pays. No refunds. Done.

Get rid of 90% of the irs and no need for accountants

OY VEY

THE RATE ON ACCOUNTANTS IS AT AN ALL-TIME LOW BUY BUY BUY!

what makes poor people entitled to others money? Is it not more important to preserve the sanctity of ownership and the moral value of earning things?

Those who do not work, do not deserve to eat; the slothful are wicked and ought to be punished, not rewarded.

Tax nonwhites for having kids. Give the money to white families.

Nobody in this fucking thread pays taxes anyway. This topic is the worst question to ask since nearly everyone on Sup Forums is a net RECIPIENT nigger.

We should pay taxes only for military, administration(roads and other public property) and police. Everything elso may be privatized. Tax should be 5% or whatever is suitable for everyone.

No income tax. Sales tax only, keep taxes on tobacco and alcohol. Legalize drugs, but tax the shit out of them so the stoners suffer.

>everyone on /po/ is a nigger on gibs!
......so what does that make you a nigger?

We should have a citizenship fee that you pay yearly. How much you pay is determined by how many years you served in the military. After 10 years of service you get free life-time citizenship.

Citizenship would be similar to how it is in Saudi Arabia, most of the country are non-citizens and citizens get amazing benefits.

10%.

A small constitutional government doesn't need more than that. We could still handily fund a powerful military on it.

Until taxes are literally reformed to the point where the government runs on charity, taxation will always be theft.

The problem with that is then then government really would be owned, without even the pretense that it represents anyone other than the owners.

10%

those idiotic taxes on stuff you buy at the grocery store
AT LEAST INSTEAD OF MAKING THEM SEPARATE INCLUDE THE TAXES IN THE PRICE ON THE PRICE TAG LIKE INTELLIGENT COUNTRIES DO

Taxes that eventually produce more tax are fine such as income tax that is used for education and healthcare. Better educated and healthier people pay back what they owe in tax. Inheritance tax is literally theft tho since no one benefits except the state. So abolish inheritance tax also in Finland we have this retarded gift tax where you have to pay taxes if you gift something expensive to someone. Abolish that too.

I should know exactly where my tax dollars go. As far as I'm concerned, my tax dollars should only go towards infrastructure (roads, firemen, bridges, police officers, etc). Not some low life who won't get a job

Government is literally already 'owned' by special interests and lobbyists. At least with charity I wouldn't be forced to pay any of my earned money for such nonsense.

what the FUCK are you talking about, I work in corporate finance, whose annual taxes are more than what you make anyway. You're dependent on real men - never forget that.

Yeah I know that, I was only saying there wouldn't even be a pretense of representation.

>At least with charity I wouldn't be forced to pay any of my earned money for such nonsense

No but you would be forced into whatever the owners decide unless you're able to fund a big enough piece of it.

FAT TAX

Tax people for being overwheight. The more overweight you are the more taxed you are.
This will help pay for all the public healthcare costs the fatties induce, and also hopefully push some of them to stop being fat pieces of shit.

Pay up, fattie.

It's oil that sustains the Saudi welfare state and their military. Many citizens are unemployed or work for the government.

tariffs and vice taxes only, there's no sense taxing domestic productivity.

This. I all for the idea of using taxes to help the disabled and what not. But as it stands, there is no way to tell who is lying or not. Reminds me that I met a guy who said he worked at an amusement park in the summer and collected unemployment when it closed for Winter. That is ridiculous and as far as I am concerned he's stealing