Are unnecessary plastic surgeries something we should tolerate in western society...

Are unnecessary plastic surgeries something we should tolerate in western society, it seems like it leads to many mental disorders

the mental disorders come before the plastic surgery

I consider making your areolae into heart shapes to be a medical urgency.

>leads to many disorders
>leads
Dude.

markets, capitalism, freedom, freedom to avoid it if you don't like, and all that.

short answer: yes

What part of freedom don't you understand?

he probably doesn't get the concept, is a moralfag natsoc richard spencer asshole licker

Those are tattoos not surgery

It should be strongly discouraged but freedom dictates people should be allowed to mutilate their bodies in anyway they see fit.

>Plastic surgery to look less ugly
>Grow old and become ugly cuz old

Seems like they are just delaying the inevitable

>heart shaped areolas

my
fuck
dick

now if we can only fight a way to get girls to have heart shaped pupil

There are contacts for that

>Are unnecessary plastic surgeries something we should tolerate in western society, it seems like it leads to many mental disorders
You're confusing cause and effect. Also tolerating something, despite what the faggots want you to believe, doesn't mean you have to celebrate it.

Thats not a bad thing, if made to improve a familiar sexual life.

One of the few times to tell a bitch to put her bra back on.

GET IN HERE

FUCK THESE SLIDE THREADS

Ruin.
Loss.

thread sliding doesn't exist, your thread just sucks

>it seems like it leads to many mental disorders
It's like lifting weights for women.

Only crazy people do it.

That looks disturbingly like my sister but with shopped bigger boobs

it a manifestation of illness

No

she can pb give titjobs to 3 dicks at once now

I would contend that Big Fuckin Tiddies have vast positive externalities.
Namely, many men are a lot happier.
Even if getting her cans done causes a chick to go mental, one unhappy woman is more then balanced out by the hundreds of slightly happier men who get to ogle her daily.
Therefore, in a greatest-good-for-the-greatest-number sort of way, cosmetic surgery is a big net plus.

Dump all your pics of her already.

Are losers constantly starting annoying threads about asinine topics that project their inability to get laid something we should tolerate? it seems like you are a fucking moron.

Name? Sauce? Moar?

>not knowing this is a slide thread

Asians do wonders with their plastic surgery, why do white people look like shit after the surgery?

Because it's easier to go from 3/10 to 8/10 (which is what Asians do) than it is to go from 8/10 to 10/10 (which is the risky procedure that whites attempt)
Or maybe it's just that we have lower standards for Asians. When a kid who expects a D- gets a C+, everyone celebrates. When a kid who expects an A gets a B, not so much.

The problem is they go from 8/10 to tranny face/10 or silicone doll/10

is that the cash me outside bitch? Isn't she like 15?

lol get your eyes checked finn

fpbp
also heiled

Yeah it's crazy these days. Like 17 yr old girls getting their lips pumped full of collagen or whatever so they can suck off Chad. It's good for Chad but I don't want to bring a daughter into this world.

Post her pic please

>sour grapes
You're all a bunch of faggets. Not a single one of you could get a girl like that.

*SLAP*
You talking to me bitch??!?
*SLAP* *SLAP*
YOU TALKING TO ME????
*SLAP* *SLAP* *SLAP* *SLAP* *SLAP*

What will happen to South Koreah if that happens tho?

Yeah. As long as they pay for them with their own money, it's none of your business.