Aus/pol/ All poofters must hang Edition

>Father charged with firearms offences over 3yo daughter's gunshot death
archive.is/Ckxlc

>Gangland widow Roberta Williams looking to run for Parliament against Bill Shorten
archive.is/m7O2M

>Man high on ice when he allegedly murdered baby Chayse Dearing, court told
archive.is/sk76f

>Federal Government's $10b IT bill now rivalling Newstart Allowance welfare spend
archive.is/0jKA9

>Burkas are political symbols not Islamic ones, Muslim scholar says
archive.is/4uoDV

>Regulator will conduct an inquiry into the Commonwealth Bank after a series of scandals
archive.is/9HHHo

>Student union, Labor warn against bypassing Senate with university funding freeze
archive.is/UuZoY

>Malcolm Turnbull shifts focus to power prices with Snowy Hydro spruik
archive.is/EfB5R

>Crackdown on asylum seeker ‘rort’ as government cuts welfare
archive.is/BRyZ7

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Ckxlc
archive.is/Juk4z
youtube.com/watch?v=yaGcpdYHfxM
youtube.com/watch?v=_SDqzZ_YBFc
youtube.com/watch?v=p5epNS3CTgk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

G'day m8 how are ya?

Anyone feeling like this country is slowly sliding down the shitter lately?

alright getting on the piss

We have been sliding down the shitter since economic rationalism and mass immigration took hold in the 1990s.

What are you drinking m8?

Any of you cunts that are old enough better get licenced and armed. Another 500 rnds in my safe today. Get on it you fags.

Who hyped for upcoming fag rallies?

at the moment pic related that I found in the back of the beer fridge when I put my VB in. After this on to the VB

they really fucked up in the 90's by spending all the revenue from mining on welfare to secure middle class votes. Instead they should of done something like what Norway did with their oil

That is not the most relevant issue. Not even close. You are not analysing the situation from the correct angle.

More nationalism when

Cuckbourne is getting worse

I'm not disagreeing with you about them bringing in shitskins. I was just adding that they pissed that money up the wall

Fuck oath, might as well abuse HECs, get a degree and fuck off somewhere else.

They pissed the whole country up the wall.

What a coincidence mate, I was just watching a video of Sir Les on Youtube
>tfw I can't drink alcohol because of gastro issues so I take Xanax instead

Is he /ourguy/?

I liked how he got shitfaced and couldn't make it to the vote in parliment

Anyone feeling like this country is slowly sliding down the shitter lately?
no. when you keep catching flak, it means you're over the target, mate. The Left everywhere is afraid.

Father charged with firearms offences over 3yo daughter's gunshot death
archive.is/Ckxlc
Anybody got any more info on this? my gut says it was a Leb family. Also, it has been in the news that the father is on his way to court over OC membership. Confirm Leb?

This is the book grade 6 students are reading.

This is the childs mother.

The bloody missus wanted to go to an 'Outback Retreat' over the weekend lads. Fuck I'm glad to be back in civilisation.
It wasn't even the outback, just this fat fuck's farm. He was a collosal dickhead. Obviously realised I was dragged along and didn't know shit so he kept pushing me with jobs.
First he had me lug a bunch of water up from the creek, but got pissed because I'd let a few practically microscopic fish in there (what the fuck?). Never found out what this water was for by the way.
So then he wanted me to help groom the horses, which of course threw up an uproar with the wife because she wanted to do it and got jealous at how 'lucky I was'. The animals are cunts. Absolute dickheads. Half the time I just had snot and spit chucked at me by the pricks of things, hated it.
The worst was last night, when he wanted me to help chop wood. I've never done that shit. We're civilised now, that's what the goddamn heater's for. He laughed the first time when I missed then made this big show in front of my girlfriend about how 'he didn't want me to hurt myself'. I'm livid boys. This outing wasn't cheap.
So then he sends me off to fix up some dinner for the horses, which he tells me to take out of the biggest pile. So I walk out and spot his bales, all organised alphabetically, and get the G-hay.
Does this mean I have to vote yes?

hey gay cunts

this one wasn't as good as the earlier one.

Hey cum guzzler how are you? Not going to be a rude cunt tonight I hope.

That city is lost I think, probably too far gone to get back.

Why do you let your missus tell you what to do? If the guy was rude to you, you be rude back.

i would never be rude in auspol

People are keen to bag him out but that's literally the most Australian thing I can think of. What a king.

I read the weapon was an illegal sawn of shotgun. If so very likely Lebs. Also serious gore level damage to the kid.

Could a 3 year old really shoot themselves in the face with a shotgun?

It would of been more Australian if your turned up drunk and punched Rudd in the face and called him a cunt

yes, the fact the dad was stupid enough to leave a loaded sawn off shotgun laying around is the reason it happened.

Are we sure Dad didn't shoot the kid himself?

well he could have but from reading the article it doesn't sound like he did

Yeah I'm not so sure. There's definitely more to this story. Wouldn't be surprised if it was to get at the mum. Or maybe just preparing for a robbery, he fucked up somehow and the weapon went off?

Alright lads, am I welcome here?

>Sydney parent accidentally feeds her kids Scooby Snacks dog biscuits
archive.is/Juk4z

hahaha this is what happens when 16 year old kids fill the shelves

Not really.

I remember reading some bullshit book in grade 8 about some Afghani boat, curiously enough it referenced the fact that getting smuggled into Australia illegally is actually extremely expensive, of course it completely glossed over the fact that the money they spent getting into Australia would have been more than enough to set up a business and/or buy a nice house in a Muslim country instead of coming here and annoying us. Now that I think about it when I was in primary school I also read some bullshit about a Vietnamese refugee, fucking (((public schools)))

Has anyone tried those scooby mini hot dogs covered in puff pastry?

The way the Mum acted is what makes me think the kid shot herself. She never said anything to indicate that he did it, just said it was his fault

She is the one who picked a criminal to father her children though. I hate women like that.

you can stay if you go ask the Queen why the fuck isn't she doing anything about all the brown people the governments is bringing into all her countries.

Yeah they're pretty average, make sure you have plenty of tomato or bbq sauce
Not worth the effort of making your own though

Second long weekend in a row up here in the Philippines. Noice. Friday is a public holiday too for some Muslim thing so that will be three from three. Being an Aussie overseas is sweet/

Moving to Melbourne. Im done with seeing homegrown terrorists everywhere in Sydney

I will stick to frozen chicken kievs then.

Yeah I know this dumb single mother who gets all fucking in a panic every time her two kids dad gets out of gaol because she thinks he is going to kidnap the kids. The fucker hid in her roof once with a knife waiting for her to come home so he could kill her. Makes me laugh

it's just as shit here mate, just a few less asains but more leftist cunts

You a sex tourist?

Wasn't there an uncle in the house at the time as well? I'm still thinking they were loading up to do a job
Probably one of those stories we will never know. Dude will go to court in six months and we've all forgotten about it by then.
Like the Christian lobby building in Canberra that some cunt set off gas canisters last year. The real story on what happened was something else.

Better than living with homegrown terrorists

Nah I work up here.

Put a shrimp on the barbie lads for me?

Uhhhh, bro, no need to archive abc.net.au/news
It's not a site that gets advertising money from clicks

Just waiting for the guardian to issue an apology to Pauline Hanson for her contribution to discussion on the hijab. It might be 50 years or me (and only a 30 word note appended to some other article), but it will be sweet

t. Legit Greens voter

what suburb are you moving to?

Fuck the first Aussie who replied to me. I'm staying anyway. Fosters is shite.

fuck off where too? any half decent country 10 years ago has turned to dogshit today.

Its sunny in London today

>australia
>sustainable, innovative economy

pick one

Melbourne cbd

Chilly but dry in Scotland lad

Lucky you Londoners have that dark skin so you don't have to worry about sunburn.

I dunno man, Canada I guess? There's still a lot of uncucked places there.

Nationalise all that brown shit on the left and all problems will be solved.

You think melbourne is gonna be any better?

>citizens of the country owning the land and profiting from its riches

racist cunt what would the abbos say

Slitty eyed chinky fuck.

As someone who used to live in Melbourne (Now rural vic) I would say it's better than Sydney. You still have a lot of white suburbs like Keyesborough in the south east for example.

trudeau plz leave

Gas the bastards.

>Keyesborough
>white

cunt

No one cares about what you ink of my decision. Stupid underaged larper

Aus/pol/ what do we do about this shity situation we are in? Do we join groups like the Antipodean Resistance? Or do we just sit still and let our country die?

what a mistake

Come home, white man.

what kind of bullshit holiday makes you work?

Thanks for your opinion. Mr. Nobody from the internet

Was white when I lived there a few years ago.

some bugger fuckwit needs to a good blue before this place fixes up

You just posted that you were going to move and you expect no one to comment? Why even post it then if you don't care what people have to say, what's the fucking point in even posting that you stupid prick.

>that nose

Horrible, and I have a fucking Jew nose...still better than whatever the fuck that is.

>that paragraph
Okay, underaged larper.

Why can't we just have a fucking hurricane or tsunami that cleans up melbourne and drowns all the gooks?

>139329225
The same is happening to you to
youtube.com/watch?v=yaGcpdYHfxM
youtube.com/watch?v=_SDqzZ_YBFc

>come home white man
are you fucking serious. you're country is chock full of muslims and niggers straight from africa. no thanks

kys

*your
fuck me

Because ppl will be paying $30k a year in uni fees as opposed to the current $10k a year

Ok

Food stamps, reduce cash based welfare, get rid of business regulations that have no bearing on public safety, and the big one.

Limited strategic protectionism

Reject the fantasy that other countries don't engage in protectionist policies.

Make the water and energy cheap again. Dam the mitchell river. Use the strident moaning of Bob Brown to heap up the earth for the dam wall.

because SA relies on VIC for power and im fucking sick of blackouts

ayodermate watudoin in maland

It's cool, I'm leaving at some point anyway. Feels good to have two citizenships

>Large scale solar
HAHAHAHAH

dual citizinship with where mate

Is she /ourgirl/?
youtube.com/watch?v=p5epNS3CTgk

why do really dark people have jaundiced or reddish eyes, I see it a lot in Africans

I guess the melbfags would be happy to have another gook in their midst.