Uhh... Guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/08/23/typhoon-hato-slams-into-hong-kong/592735001/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dome_(geology)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Jennings_Bryan
texasdragonboat.com/what.php
humansarefree.com/2012/03/america-may-derive-from-peruvian-name.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1QSCFI9y3SA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

could be true you know

our dragon's better than yours

This belly is always dripping water. Hurricanes are nothing new for the Texas coast line. Perspective

Whats the whole thing that was said?

>It actually is the belly

Larping thread. Sage

Intense flooding on a Katrina scale only happens once a decade though right?

You christcucks said the same about Katrina. Time to move the goalpost again. God of the Goat Fuckers needs your money.

It's climate change.

It gets worse

Revelation 12
15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.
17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

I see everyone talking about this prophecy lots but why is anyone giving it any attention? like who is the guy who wrote it? is it a copypasta from somewhere else?

It was made about a week before brexit so the "an island will drift away" line got /pol to believe it's real.

danke
stfu whites are the only ones who really care about climate

ohh trippy

Cat 10 Typhoon hit Hong Kong this past Wednesday.

not really that creepy when you take it away from judo-christinsanity and make about white astrological concepts

Bread bump

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/08/23/typhoon-hato-slams-into-hong-kong/592735001/

lmao what a gay dragon

If you look in the archives, the oldest post with that pasta is made by a fucking leaf just like you. Then he spammed it a few times until it caught on. Do you seriously think something as uncreative as "three branches become one" is the work of a prophet? No, it's the work of a drunken maplenigger.

As expected of a nigger to believe in fantasy "prophecies" perpetuated by none other than fellow internet niggers rather than even so much as consider the words and peer-reviewed data of the world's scientists.

so now autism is UNironically celebrated on this board?

And so it begins!

k keep me posted, retard

THICC

That's some fat dragon. Go figure.

Second one is even gayer.

This is now a gay dragon thread.

See 2005.

(Simulation Intensifies)

>usa
>dragons
keep that shit in euroasia please.

Wouldn't that be more like it's anus? Assuming dragons have anus.

Friendly reminder to use the UTC conversions to find out what time to see the event. Go outside ten minutes early if you happen to have off work that day.

The lack of any cadence in this always pisses me off it's just garbage doomsday bullshit

shiiiiiiiiiitttttt i dunno could be opposite

kys you desert cultist

That's a good question.

On one hand, a dragon is probably so awesome at digestion, because dragons are awesome at everything, that it doesn't need to eliminate waste.

On the other hand, if I were a dragon, nothing would be more satisfying after a meal of peasants and foot soldiers than shitting them out over their town as I fly around it terrifying them.

Hmm...

why did a guy drive his truck into the water

The world left them in the dust years ago, we are the future now

I still don't even know what this is supposed to mean is it good or bad

Ok, so what do the Philippines have to do with the dome?

fucken rainbow serpent dere kuz

>Bear will leave its cave forever
Calexit?
>The ravens will starve
Antifa will lose their following? People waking up to what antifa are really doing?
>The rod and ring will strike
The Texas hurricane?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dome_(geology)
the bear will either be calexit or Russia
the rod and ring will most likely be Cassini crashing into Saturn on 9/15
also I found something weird
remember the Ingersoll lockwood book "the last president" and its mention of a populist character named "bryan"?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Jennings_Bryan
this is who he was talking about
>Born in Salem, Illinois
Pic Related

where isis attacked in the phillippines was on one of those in this post

Ever heard of the Dragon Boat Festival? It runs straight through the Buffalo Bayou. Pic related is the site logo.
>the Dragon Boat Festival will showcase the remarkable renovations happening along our own Buffalo Bayou.

texasdragonboat.com/what.php

Whoops forgot pic related. Here it is lads. It's on the site as well of course.

How do I find out what time? Is this blue beam?

take a closer look at picture to see if i can spot something different, instantly see kek with a crown giving thumbs up!

> people waking up to what antiga really is doing

All of my kek, omg I love this board and all of you raging murrican autists, really its so much fun reading your retarded screeching. Hahahahah you stupid faggot, jokes on you as always.

Rod and ring means nuke.

Nuclear bombs are basically like what you saw that nigger doing to your mum back in high school.

In order to reach a supercritical mass, a rod of nuclear material is fired into a ring of nuclear material.

Simultaneously, the reflecty shit is built around it.

probably a building with a dome structure for a roof

>Bear will leave its cave forever
Cubs winning the world series and becoming a part of history forever?

America = Amaruca = feathered serpent
humansarefree.com/2012/03/america-may-derive-from-peruvian-name.html

I just calculated the distance between salem Illinois and salem road in Carbondale and well....

92.3 MILES
9/23

> A category 10 storm in Hong Kongis roughly equivalent to a category 3hurricane on theSaffir–Simpson hurricane wind scale widely used in the Western Hemisphere.
Meh.

lmao you schizophrenics

>could it be you're craving my west coast?

but what black flag was on the dome

Ravens?
>The Ravens of the Tower of London are a group of at least six captive ravens which live at the Tower of London.[2] Their presence is traditionally believed to protect the Crown and the tower; a superstition holds that "if the Tower of London ravens are lost or fly away, the Crown will fall and Britain with it".[3][4][5]

>dragon
That looks like a kangaroo

also in "the last president" last chapter
"If all went well, the bill would come up for final passage on Saturday, the 30th day of the month, but so fierce was the battle raged against it, and so frequent the interruptions of the contumacy both of members and of the various cliques crowding the gallery to suffocation, that little or no progress could be made."
sounds like obstructionist not passing trumps agenda
also
Saturday, 30th day of the month
December 30th 2017 is on a saturday

>bear leave cave
cal will sink.

Nigger don't you get tired posting this pic every day ?

I post it every day? You noticed this?

this is so fucking stupid it hurts to read, i thought Sup Forums would have learned after the economist cover

Make sure to make the same amount of threads about how wrong you are later.

ISIS.

What is all this kek prophecy talk?

I keep seeing screen shots of some post that wasn't even a fucking GET.

What is this crap?

I've always wanted ocean front property, I've been too lazy to move and now it's coming to me. I'm hyped.

George Bush doesn't care about black people, faggot.

I only came here to.
Sage

You're being watched nigger

Meant for this post

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=1QSCFI9y3SA

Look now This nigger too.
Why the fuck are they posting the same pics ?
Why ?
They try to fit them in inappropriately....

>WE WUZ DRAGOONZ AND SHIEEEEEET
new world niggers everyone.

spooky

So how does this apply to Harvey but it didn't apply to Katrina?

>North American dragon
>it's obese

>Houston, we have a problem

Anthropogenic Climate Change is pure lefty bullshit.

Sup Forumsstradamus