RIP ITALY

A POLISH tourist was gang raped in a “brutal and bestial attack” in front of her boyfriend before he was beaten up at an Italian tourist hotspot.

>Italy gang rape: Tourist attacked in front of boyfriend at seaside resort
The man was beaten on the head and robbed according to Italian police.

>The woman was raped repeatedly by four men early on Saturday on a stretch of the beach in Rimini, which is one of the most famous seaside resorts in Italy.

The group allegedly also raped a transgendered Peruvian, whom they dumped roadside the same night.

thenews.pl/1/10/Artykul/322758,Polish-holidaymakers-in-Italy-raped-bashed-

i hope my country will finally send troops and armoured vehicles to border with Italy to block this animals

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/9cCDu
imolaoggi.it/2017/08/28/stupro-rimini-mediatore-culturale-peggio-solo-allinizio-poi-si-gode/
youtube.com/watch?v=E7QePDmPHfk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>polish people raped by niggers who also raped a transgendered peruvian in italy

How progressive europe is!

>“brutal and bestial attack”
4 u
wez africa now

Send more of these refugees to America.
Specifically open carry states in the south

You'll have a lot of dead shitskins

Sometimes I think Austria is basically the lesser germany. Less industry, less people, lesser military, lesser getting fucked by immigrants, less progressive shit holes, less fucked in general.
Didn't you already send vehicles and troops to the border of Italy?
Also,
WE
WUZ
RAPISTS

>also raped a transgendered Peruvian
yaaay

>A POLISH tourist was gang raped in a “brutal and bestial attack” in front of her boyfriend before he was beaten up at an Italian tourist hotspot.

He immediately paid for a BLACKED subscription after that.

Austria and Switzerland is where the (((Elite))) is hiding

Woman is for cattle and production of new worker or soldier. Rape is impossible as it is her duty to perform when required upon

Nope.

Three policewomen try to stop rapefugees mass rape and mistreat woman, get beaten up and have to be saved by civilians.

archive.is/9cCDu

Meanwhile in Vienna the police force is aiming to recruit more Muslims, so they can deal with special cultural needs like sexual emergencies.

>imblyign the tranny didnt like it

Hahahahahah- There's no hope for Europe unless the AfD come into power for Germany (and other similar parties in the EU). And even then...

You know what germany did to stop the ficki ficki and child groping in our outdoor pools? They hired syrian pool attendants.

>lesser getting fucked by immigrants,
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

This will basically end up being a motivation for the rapists simply for the reason that they hold together.

>Italy
Opinion disregarded. You're worse off at this rate then France and Germany because of all the Libyans/Middle Eastern (((refugees))) sailing 1km from their border and being picked up by Italian officials.
Come back when you militarise the Mediterranean please.

You don't know shit.

>all the Libyans/Middle Eastern (((refugees)))
They aren't the ones coming to Italy.

>Come back when you militarise the Mediterranean please.
Haven't you heard? We stopped the boats few weeks ago and now there is a militia led by a mafia boss stopping the migrants from leaving Libya.

... who have even more authority and privileges to exploit so they can touch little kids too. Wunderbar, how Progressive!

>"allahu ackbar come with me kleines mädelein I will show you cool tricks"
>*blows whistle*
>"NEIN! Allaha derka derka muhammad jihad derka derka!!!"
>*baywatch theme plays*
>*New German lifeguard runs towards the aggressor*
>*aggressor's pupils dilate, sweat dripping from his big Arab nose*
>*all the other people just filming the incident on their phones*
>*lifeguard nears aggressor and hands something small to the aggressor*
>"you forgot something very imbortant you goatfucker"
>*hands him a condom, does 360 and walks away*

God you fucking Germans truly are fucking clueless.

>hotspot
it rapespot now

ooga booga

Are you from jakarta?

>The group allegedly also raped a transgendered Peruvian
Poor abomination
They probably didn't use it's preferred pronouns

Fucking wimp, couldn't protect his woman from 4 niggers.

>gang rape
i love how this word never used to find any use in europe until just about 2 years ago

>checks flag
lol makes sense

At least the rape victims are diverse.

WE

Fucking Italians man I tell you hwut

>archive.is/9cCDu
>die dritte wurde von passanten for angriffen geschützt

Wenn die Bullen schon von Passanten beschützt werden müssen dann haben wir ein echtes Problem...

>4 v 1
>hes a whimp!!
You've never had real fight, now have you?

That'e extremely embarassing for me and my country, we cannot keep letting this animals into our borders. This will be an enormous loss in economics terms for Italian turism, and all for 4 drunk animals.

I thought that Italians were manly psychopaths full weaponized and fascistic as hell

Disgusting Italians, no surprise

>Libyans
no we don't we are just responsible for delivering blackies shipments this refugee crisis has become a good source of income to a lot of libyans.

If only the Polizei knew that they can shoot in self defense and nobody will ask questions.

We were, but ((((they))) transformed a good portion of us into libtards ultralefties that can only scream "we need more integrations!"

as if the rape wasn't bad enough, just imagine the fear for HIV the victim must have now for 6+ weeks.

Polish tourist choose...
Poorly

Should have came here with the rest of poles, italy is shet atm, if they get rid of migrants it might be good again even tho dirty beaches and expensive for us. I would go to rome but in this state its not worth it.

Here in Bologna we have been very successful at integrating migrants. My sister's boyfriend is from Mali and he got a job after only 6-months being here.

I had a chuckle, thanks mate.

>My sister's boyfriend is from Mali
Don't trust him when he says he going to buy acid for the pipes!

>the utter state of europe
>the utter state of the western world

I went to Bologna before the migrant crisis and it was already filled with scum, also hookers everywhere. It must be a complete shithole now which is a shame because the old town is actually pretty nice

>raped a tranny too
BLACKED with aids confirmed as a bonus.

Not sure if Piddino or ironic...

>being violently gang raped by 4 subhumans doesn't ruin your life enough not to care about HIV, because you become empty PSTD shell that will most likely kill itself

>getting married next summer and honeymoon

Where should I go? My fiancee is Polish so she has already been to Croatia. We were thinking Greece but Im sure thats filled with Muslims too. We will probably just end up going to US Virgin Islands or something. Not trying to get blown up in Europe

Italy

Dude the Virgin Islands have an insane crime rate. Just go to Hawaii like everyone else.

Ive been to Florence which was really nice but obviously have no intention of going back there now idiot. Sort your country out

Ill go back to Italy once pope cuck gets assassinated by these ragheads and benedict calls a crusade

Guam or saipan or something

How are we still not rounding up and killing muslims?

Congratulations, you should go to Iceland

post video

there were immigrants but not niggers, arab filth. stop projecting your interracial fantasies.

BURN THE COAL!

Italy is no longer a safe country.

like there's a difference

Please let me see you get into a fight with 4 savages alone.

if niggers raped her she would never feel his white dick again, on the other hands arabs are usualy rather small

Boipucci - filled

theres a lot of water that surrounds italy some people need to go for a swim .....ci sono tanto aqua che giro di italia ,questi genti diventare fanno un bagno permanentemente

FUCK WINSTON CHURCHILL AND FDR

I almost got into a fight with a Chimp yesterday.

Walking down the street to my corner, Nigger sees whitey coming who isn't a puss.

I gave the slavemaster look, no words spoken, confrontation ended.

Everyone must remember here, Niggers act very female-sneaky, dirty, dishonorable, and most of all-COWARDLY.

>Sup Forums is pro Pd now
wew lad..

>pro-PD
Where did you get that from my post?

you were defending Minniti's policies about migrants so you are enjoying PD government you fucking cuck

This is what a shill post looks like, this is what they do boys.

What do you think the bf's reaction was when he saw it happening? Did he cry? Was he embarrassed? Angry? Do you think he tried to fight them?

Why

do you space it like faggot?

So you would prefer to have the boats still coming?
This is seriously stupid. A policy is not bad or good because X or Y party supports it, a policy is good or bad if does good or damage to the population. Minniti stopped the boats from coming and that is a good thing, PD or not.

And just so you know Sallusti called Minniti a hero (something I don't think Minniti is), and he is far from being a man who supports PD.

>Not trying to get blown up in Europe
>Better get shot by niggers or police in the US

Same thing, extra steps

Portugal is nice and it's really cheap.

If it were you, your limey cock would be out in full swing getting pounded by your hand as viciously as she was getting pounded by the animals. Britcuck.

Shhhh....back to work, Sub.

Stfu Mohammad.

>there were immigrants but not niggers, arab filth. stop projecting your interracial fantasies.

arab is still interracial, and arabs are only a small step above niggers

>1 post by this id

Want to know something funnier? A "cultural mediator" working in the same region was caught writing this on his FB page regarding the rapes. Obviously when they found out, media is having a field day.
imolaoggi.it/2017/08/28/stupro-rimini-mediatore-culturale-peggio-solo-allinizio-poi-si-gode/
"Rape is a bad thing, but only at the beginning. Once you put the dick in the woman calms down and they enjoy it like a normal sexual intercourse"
Notice the name.

Italians are NOT white.

A muzzie working with a (((NGO))) here has pissed everyone off by telling that rape is not that bad, because one the man starts pumping his dick in the woman it's just like any other intercourse for here.
His faceberg profile has been flooded by angry normies, top kek

>1 virginity by this ID

Start my crusade

>Jee
Chinese?
Also what the fuck is a cultural mediator? An overpriced translator?

Why are Europeans(whites) such savages?

>residente a Bologna
OF COURSE! where else could it be?

Underrated.

hivemind

Part and pacel of living in a multicultural society

Sorry goys, get used to it!

brutto negro di merda

he has a point, we all could do with taking a breath of fresh air from this wonderful migrants mind, refugees are welcome here.

Well, one of our minister did say that they are avantgarde and that their lifestyle would become ours
youtube.com/watch?v=E7QePDmPHfk

>believing the nigger dick meme
Fukken moran